Myriad Rainbow not available?

Options
taratulip
taratulip Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Venomancer
I am level 80 and, Aware of Vacuity. I went to get the Myriad Rainbow skills but, neither of them are even listed when I go to the venomancer trainer. It says there is no requisite skill, and I have the proper cultivation and level but, they are not even there. What am I missing?

Thank you
Post edited by taratulip on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    <.< I think you have to make your 79 skill books. I'm not sure on the materials off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure you have to craft them. I hope you're going for the fox version. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, you need the 79 books. They require 20 apocalypse pages and 10 medium inks. The pages can be bought with tokens, or from other players, and the inks are available at certain merchants (such as the vendor in OHT.) You can make the book at the fire forge in OHT. Then it costs 1m sp to learn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • taratulip
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh, I have been dreading needing books. LOL I hear about them all the time but, didn't think I needed to worry about it until much later! Okay, thank you for the responses.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You've got another 10 levels to go before you have to worry about them again :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
  • taratulip
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, you need the 79 books. They require 20 apocalypse pages and 10 medium inks. The pages can be bought with tokens, or from other players, and the inks are available at certain merchants (such as the vendor in OHT.) You can make the book at the fire forge in OHT. Then it costs 1m sp to learn.
    You've got another 10 levels to go before you have to worry about them again :P

This begs the question... should I even worry about Myriad rainbow yet? or just Wait until level 90?

thanks again
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That's up to you. I think both would be pretty good for FF, which you'll probably be doing a lot of during 8x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    retired, etc
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i suggest you to get first myriad in foxform. since its a debuff, you can use it right after amp while your fox-form skill is on cooldown.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i suggest you to get first myriad in foxform. since its a debuff, you can use it right after amp while your fox-form skill is on cooldown.

both Myriads have the same effect altho the difference between the 2 is that human myriad is 25 meter single target skill while foxform myriad is a close range aoe skill,
    btw you'll find u start using up chi like crazy if u spam those 2 when in foxform after using amp then changing to human using it and casting ironwood
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender