Shards for wep?

Options
CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
i saw one seeker lvl 100+ with Perfect Alabaster Shards (Metal damage 80) and he said that those are boosting metal damage.

i now that elemental shards dont work on mag classes, but are they working on seeker?
Post edited by CatManDoo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• IRyu - Heavens Tear
    IRyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who cares even with 2 of them it'll boost metal damage by 160...which is an irrelevant amount at level 100...that's just stupid...be smart and get the best garnet shards/gem you can afford
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i remember there was a fad a year ago or more, when pple started to shard alabaster thinking it helps dmg. The fad died down eventually cause pple realized it did squat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Garnet shards are the only one which raise base physical damage.

Base physical damage affects both physical and metal damage skills (check descriptions) of Seeker.

Therefore, if you shard your weapon with anything else than garnet, you lower your damage output on all skills.
    Packs World International
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And the elemental shard on weapon only add damage to auto attacks.
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i saw one seeker lvl 100+ with Perfect Alabaster Shards (Metal damage 80) and he said that those are boosting metal damage.

gratz on him on gimping his damage even more against metal mobs?
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye