Panda that banned me..

endlesstorture
endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
I was showing the players the truth about this unbalance game with Arcanes class. You said you closed the thread because your unhappy. I dont care about people feelings but i care about people being ripped off by this game. Because its way too unbalance endgame. So stop being selfish because noone cares about your feelings. Atleast i care about this game. And your the GM.
Post edited by endlesstorture on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Was gonna post this on the last thread.

Arcane Venos can solo TT. Your argument is invalid.

inb4panda :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    And it sucks because your customers are kids and theres nobody to stand up for them. you guys and the gaming industry have been making so much money from kids that pay you with their allowance money and you treat them unfair.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    inb4ragepanda

im arcane and i have no probs soloing. whether or not its profitable is another story.

learn to adapt to situations.

learn to merchant.
    I was showing the players the truth about this unbalance game with Arcanes class. You said you closed the thread because your unhappy. I dont care about people feelings but i care about people being ripped off by this game. Because its way too unbalance endgame. So stop being selfish because noone cares about your feelings. Atleast i care about this game. And your the GM.
    lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you were banned, you would be unable to post. Your thread was locked due to pointless QQ and stupidity. Don't like the game? Don't play. b:bye
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    inb4ragepanda

im arcane and i have no probs soloing. whether or not its profitable is another story.

learn to adapt to situations.

learn to merchant.

If its not profitable then you cant advance in the game. And Other classes are having alot for fun getting stuff 10x faster than Arcanse Endgame.

lol?
    I dont care about individuals...I care about the game and the game over an individual because the game serves everybody, but its not doing soo good right now.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yay! I guess it takes a Chimei to tell everyone how bad this game is, I learned my lesson! Thanks Torture!

Now stop complaining, because you have no idea what you're talking about.
    I dont care about individuals...I care about the game and the game over an individual because the game serves everybody, but its not doing soo good right now.

You must not have any friends in game do you? Because if you did, you'd understand the game balance better. *pats you on the head* there there, this will make you, less popular than before.
  • endlesstorture
    edited April 2011
    Yay! I guess it takes a Chimei to tell everyone how bad this game is, I learned my lesson! Thanks Torture!

Now stop complaining, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

your level 63 now, wait till end game, you will not be able to get much for what u gained . If your Arcane
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    your level 63 now, wait till end game, you will not be able to get much for what u gained . If your Arcane

Dont judge this toon and assume that I dont have an end game wiz Psy cleric Bm Barb Archer and veno.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    I can't help but lol so badly at this thread. XD Psychics, which are arcane, are the only things Sins have trouble killing.

I've seen Venos and Clerics solo TT. With Arcane armor.

Wizzies can kill 20 people in one hit with BIDS.

Mystics are the only class with a working knockback skill in pvp, and they're arcane.

You're just mad.

<w< *shakes a box of panda treats*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ qq QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Duke shouts: Let it be known that FuzzyWuzzy is now "Panda that banned me".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    I can't help but lol so badly at this thread. XD Psychics, which are arcane, are the only things Sins have trouble killing.

I've seen Venos and Clerics solo TT. With Arcane armor.

Wizzies can kill 20 people in one hit with BIDS.

Mystics are the only class with a working knockback skill in pvp, and they're arcane.

You're just mad.

<w< *shakes a box of panda treats*

becareful saying that you might get a:

Duke shouts: Let it be known that FuzzyWuzzy is now "Panda that banned me".

Is that anything like the spy who loved me? *queue James Bond theme and spots FuzzyWuzzy down the barrel of a Walter PPK*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    this thread getting funny :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    this thread getting funny :3

Maybe he wont lock it out because he's too busy gasping for breath and dieing from laughter! b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    becareful saying that you might get a:

Is that anything like the spy who loved me? *queue James Bond theme and spots FuzzyWuzzy down the barrel of a Walter PPK*
    :3 Nothing this person says could bother me, and it shouldn't bother you either. They're too funny and are posting behind a faceless, nameless avatar. Besides, I've experienced an endgame arcane before. I know he's full of it.

Fuzzy is a secret agent? O:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    :3 Nothing this person says could bother me, and it shouldn't bother you either. They're too funny and are posting behind a faceless, nameless avatar. Besides, I've experienced an endgame arcane before. I know he's full of it.

Fuzzy is a secret agent? O:

Oh it doesnt bother me, I know he's full of ****.

Double O Panda, Fuzzy's gonna have to start wearing a tux now b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    ...Must...resist...urge to draw panda in a tuxedo... @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    ...Must...resist...urge to draw panda in a tuxedo... @_@

You gotta do it from a gunbarrel perspective JUST LIKE BOND!

Fuzzy's closure of this thread better be dramatic, or I'm gonna cry!
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    *karate-chops thread*

HIIIIYAAA!!

Please don't make threads about closed threads, as this will only result in a vicious circle of closings and new threads...not pretty.

Also, if you have a problem with a moderator, the way to deal with it is through PM, as any threads to that effect will be closed as quickly as possible. Feel free to PM either the moderator directly, or frankieraye if you feel it needs more attention.

Closed.

P.S. ~ I know, I know...you all wanted to see 00P in action...too bad.
This discussion has been closed.