May I ask the logic in this?

Options
I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Ok so here is the question. Why in the name of any sane preson do they leave TT the way it is? Which makes a rainbow squad new or old basis unable to do what it was desgined to. At its level required basis.The dungeon is stated for level90+, For a TT 3-1+ the logic itself does not apply.

These being what I see.

1. People complaine about a class soloing instances and dungeons even if it be veno or sin or bm or barb w/e.(even if the veno being stated as the solo class it was)

2. PWI complies and "changes" said instances to make it harder and such so that its still almost not soloable using the claim that bug abuse is also a factor.( if it was then frankly there would be TT aspects for mob kill counts in every dungeon with a high number of them not just the few end game types)

3. The instances do not still have any actual way to prevent them being solo'ed and still are by those who can and know how to.

4. The masses get screwed over for this and they put rep into sale to make money(mind you this would likely happen anyways since people would want rank as it is)

5. My question is this if the same effect is as it was before then how come you leave TT messed up for people who need the dungeons and cant farm their gear?
(logic would state you would place TT back as it was with TT as do-able with squads of 90 again for TT3-1)

The reason I say this is the effect is the same with or without it. The only plausable reason to leave TT as it is. Would to be to force people to cash shop more and more espcially those who are newer to the game and cant support their alts and such. Yet if that was the case why then give people the option to get the lower gear as well? Think about it.
The entire TT dungeon would be(buggable) if we went by tihs logic. Shouldn't they **** over the entire instance?(this being of course using logic they have been using)

Now this is how I see it. They should revert TT back to what it was. Whether or not they wish to admit it people will buy rep and such they always do.The part though to force people to cash shop for rank gear when they can fix TT if they wish to but do not.To prevent people from being able to farm their endgame gear. Yet expect people to buy it because the buy option is there but the farm option isnt unless you pay for ingame coin via AH gold option or farm hour upon hour for things that do not drop often enough as it is. Would be in effect a method of forcing people not directly but the effect is the same.
People solo the instance as it is. Making TT the hell it has become has changed nothing about it being solo'ed. That in itself means that the changes made to TT have been completely ineffective other then to prevent people from farming their gear.
(which makes absolutely no sense unless you want to make them buy it with rank and rep sales etc)

I have been a long playing member of this game itself not just the version but for me this has just become a bore and pointless.It is both a waste and bore, seeing the game as it is now makes me wish I never had played.This is just my thoughts. I see how they can "milk" this far worse then they have but I also see where they could easily fix a lot as well. So bleh thats just me. What do you all think about this. On a logical sense with rational. Oh btw if you do find a great game let me know thanks ingame ofc on my char on Ht or Arch server via mail on I_Love_Pets or Mystic_Raven. would love to find a game like this but not with the **** that has come to it. In the begining it was good but eh corruption is what it is. later all have fun an ima get off forums for now.b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dont be fooled by looks.
Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
Post edited by I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The GMs didnt kill the game, players do b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    had same here few days ago:

Someone asked in wc for DDs for TT3-1.

i whispered him Veno lvl89. He said no, since its to low...how can this be low if i need to farm my gear for the upcomming lvl90 O.o
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Zhen - Raging Tide
    Zhen - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    "Free to play" but "pay to win" b:pleased
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The GMs didnt kill the game, players do b:pleased
    You've been here since '09 and you still think the GMs are responsible for the TT3 overhaul? XD For shame.

@Pets, get back on HT dammit, I need to shamelessly abuse your fail-aggro herc for more 3-1 runs D:

Otherwise /agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I agree.

This game is a MMO (Massive multiplayer online) game.

The way it has turned out though.: Most things are becoming more and more soloable due to high end gear, how deep your pockets are. etc...

"Rainbow" squads merely exist if u have good friends or a good faction.

A rather crazy idea would be to make "Rainbow squad accesible rooms only" in some dungeons. Like I dunno..A door that, to open, each player would have to stand on a tile and it would recognize classes. If not different, door just won't open.. Make it a 5 tile room, so at least 1 class could be duplicated..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You've been here since '09 and you still think the GMs are responsible for the TT3 overhaul? XD For shame.

@Pets, get back on HT dammit, I need to shamelessly abuse your fail-aggro herc for more 3-1 runs D:

Otherwise /agree.

DEVS*
    Happy now?
    oh right, I forgot your candy b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    TT3-1 is still possible to do all bosses, you just can't afk macro like you used to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shush miug an I been playin far before that you fail archer ;p as for the post itself I am just posting for logic purposes not at all a qq based thread. I see this as purely a pointless to what they have done. The player base is the cause for the changes but ffs do the devs actually like **** with ppl that much? jus sayin.b:chuckle
    I am gonna prolly jus gonna play on my archer a few an prolly run harpy wraith aroun maybe get her to west gate this time successfully lmao eh jk sorta though I think its fun runnin harpy aroun the plains up there hehe. later I had not even ment to reply to this as it is dunno why i checked back in -.- dam idle mind b:beatenup hehe later allb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• GdByeElsA - Sanctuary
    GdByeElsA - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

1. People complaine about a class soloing instances and dungeons even if it be veno or sin or bm or barb w/e.(even if the veno being stated as the solo class it was)

2. PWI complies and "changes" said instances to make it harder and such so that its still almost not soloable using the claim that bug abuse is also a factor.( if it was then frankly there would be TT aspects for mob kill counts in every dungeon with a high number of them not just the few end game types)

3. The instances do not still have any actual way to prevent them being solo'ed and still are by those who can and know how to.

4. The masses get screwed over for this and they put rep into sale to make money(mind you this would likely happen anyways since people would want rank as it is)

5. My question is this if the same effect is as it was before then how come you leave TT messed up for people who need the dungeons and cant farm their gear?
    (logic would state you would place TT back as it was with TT as do-able with squads of 90 again for TT3-1)

People solo the instance as it is. Making TT the hell it has become has changed nothing about it being solo'ed.

You're setting a double standard here. You're complaining that TT can still be easily soloed, and you want the game to switch back to the good old easy TT...so it can make TT even more soloable?

PLUS, if they were to switch back to easy TT, guess what will happen? Everyone will spam TT runs, mats will saturate the market, price will drop to 50-100k a piece. Is that how you want to make your coins? Is this how you want people to get their rep? (And I don't see any connections between getting rank gear and TT being difficult and not soloable) Regardless of the difficulties in TT, people will still get rank gear no matter what, whats the purpose of making easier?

So, afterall, TT will no longer be profitable and i guess this way will encourage people to charge more b:chuckle

For your Point#3, you tried doing 3-3? So far I don't know anyone that goes solo that entire dungeon without massive charm **** and deaths, inspire me if you may. As for 3-1, I don't know anyone that actually solo the gba boss to farm coins...

Don't you see the effects of double drop already after playing this game for 2 years? Very first x2, it dropped most TT mats price by 50%, then it keeps going lower and lower whenever we have a x2 drop.

With all the new rank gear and nirv gear, TT gear is no longer in demand, have you seen how low the Gold mat has dropped since these new gear came out?

Maybe I just don't understand your logic "as it is".
    A rather crazy idea would be to make "Rainbow squad accesible rooms only" in some dungeons. Like I dunno..A door that, to open, each player would have to stand on a tile and it would recognize classes. If not different, door just won't open.. Make it a 5 tile room, so at least 1 class could be duplicated..

Why would people prefer rainbow squad over a squad of 5.0s? Plus, opening door is just like getting 4 people into tt to open, get your wizard, psychic, whatever non 5.0 alts or friends to open, then switch to your 5.0 char. Done.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You're setting a double standard here. You're complaining that TT can still be easily soloed, and you want the game to switch back to the good old easy TT...so it can make TT even more soloable?

i think she meant, make TT back to standards and nerf all other OP classes (-coughs- sins -coughs- 5aps -coughs-).

PS: didnt mention Venos here, since its soloable only with Herc..aka 200mil investment and its NOT venos standard pet. Someone who invests 200mil lol should be able to solo at least few TTs (goes for all classes) b:chuckle
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

PLUS, if they were to switch back to easy TT, guess what will happen? Everyone will spam TT runs, mats will saturate the market, price will drop to 50-100k a piece. Is that how you want to make your coins? Is this how you want people to get their rep? (And I don't see any connections between getting rank gear and TT being difficult and not soloable) Regardless of the difficulties in TT, people will still get rank gear no matter what, whats the purpose of making easier?

So, afterall, TT will no longer be profitable and i guess this way will encourage people to charge more b:chuckle
    All the TT3 buff proved is that the soloists (most of them, anyway) could still solo it - in effect, accomplishing the exact opposite of what the devs wanted (assuming that is what they wanted, which might be a big "if").

You didn't hear any QQ about price deflation before the buff (save for 2x events). And the only reason you're hearing it now is because people simply do not like to surrender what they are given, no matter what inane circumstances led them to receive it in the first place. If it is available to them, they will rationalize it as if they've earned it. Frankly, this applies to a lot of the recent game changes.

tl;dr: False Entitlement is a bad thing, kids.

Why would people prefer rainbow squad over a squad of 5.0s? Plus, opening door is just like getting 4 people into tt to open, get your wizard, psychic, whatever non 5.0 alts or friends to open, then switch to your 5.0 char. Done.
    It's not about what people prefer, it's about ensuring that TT isn't soloable. His idea wouldn't quite work for the reason you describe, but there are probably other methods that would work if they were so motivated to include them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • GreenCricket - Heavens Tear
    GreenCricket - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well Pets, I think you have answered ur own question.
    The logic in this was carefully crafted awhile back. Step by step the dev's were prolly told to find a way to make it so us high level end-game types would have to stop an throw down some bucks.
    There are still players out there that believe in playing the game instead of cash shopping our way thru it til we arrive at endgame not knowing anything at all about lvls 1-90.
    So, they take away the ability for most of us to farm our gear. In desperation we farm lower level instances in order to earn the coin to buy the mats we need.
    Along comes a rank sale and pooof there goes the need to farm at all if you only buy rep. Not only that.. but everyone else who can possibly afford it is buying rep for the same reason. So, it makes it even more difficult for those free-to-play types as now few people are buying anything. You cant even sell the mats that you can farm because no one needs them.
    Now that I think about it, perfect world has become more like real world. The rich are gettin richer and the poor poorer.
    I do agree with your opinion that people would buy rank anyways. It's good gear and those without alot of time to play on the game can make it much simpler for themselves by choosing this option. I do wish however, that they would give the rest of us game junkies our TT back. It isnt a good feeling when an appropriate level squad, even one with two clerics, cant accomplish something as necessary as farming needed armor.
    If they wanna make things impossible like that, they should design something like an exclusive instance or an event for uber cash shoppers. At least then it would be more honest and forthright.
    In my time playing this game I have spent quite alot of my own rl money. However, I still like to play the game. Gimmie it back!
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PS: didnt mention Venos here, since its soloable only with Herc..aka 200mil investment

What? I'm pretty sure a herc is 9999 source of force. Last time battle pet packs were on sale I was buying source of force for 7.5k each. So 75mil to buy on sale. And then I resold at 9k each. So 90mil off sale. I don't know where you're getting 200mil from.

And if a herc should be able to solo TTs because of it's monetary investment requirement... then 5 aps should DEFINITELY be able to solo TTs. I've easily spent 200mil on my nirvana claws alone, and I haven't even refined to +10 yet. Throw in the cost of nirvana legs, lunar cape, TT99 gears, etc. And it's way more than a herc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What? I'm pretty sure a herc is 9999 source of force. Last time battle pet packs were on sale I was buying source of force for 7.5k each. So 75mil to buy on sale. And then I resold at 9k each. So 90mil off sale. I don't know where you're getting 200mil from.

And if a herc should be able to solo TTs because of it's monetary investment requirement... then 5 aps should DEFINITELY be able to solo TTs. I've easily spent 200mil on my nirvana claws alone, and I haven't even refined to +10 yet. Throw in the cost of nirvana legs, lunar cape, TT99 gears, etc. And it's way more than a herc.

relax lol was a typo for 100mil.

and i was talking about aps sins lol.
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to the people that are posting on this with a basis for qq u can get off this its a logic based thread only. That aside if you want to use logic then stay. I am not complaining as to how TT is nor am I saying to either revert it or keep it the same. I am stating the logic behind such an action. As well as the illogical side as well. I am not posting a thread for you to complaine about your wants wishes or ideals. I am making a thread based off logic and showing things that are what they are. If you do not like it oh well.

The people talking about 5aps in this thread have no need to be here nor the people talkihng about any single class class soloing TT.The subject being logic and how TT is based with what it is and the logic behind the no-solo aspect. Nothing more if you do not like it then get off the thread an complaine elsewhere. end of convo.b:shutup an have a nice day thank youb:bye

Now then if you actually have a logical post for this then please do so.

As for me I care not if you want TT soloable or if it is or isn't. Thats it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

TT hasn't been profitable for the average player for a long time. Even Nirvana's starting to lose its profitability.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to the people that are posting on this with a basis for qq u can get off this its a logic based thread only. That aside if you want to use logic then stay. I am not complaining as to how TT is nor am I saying to either revert it or keep it the same.

Quote from your first post:
    "Now this is how I see it. They should revert TT back to what it was." <--you did say that actually
    I am stating the logic behind such an action. As well as the illogical side as well. I am not posting a thread for you to complaine about your wants wishes or ideals. I am making a thread based off logic and showing things that are what they are. If you do not like it oh well.

illogical?
    You actually answered your own "logic" in first post:
    "Would to be to force people to cash shop more and more espcially those who are newer to the game and cant support their alts and such."
    The people talking about 5aps in this thread have no need to be here nor the people talkihng about any single class class soloing TT.

Quote from your first post:
    "People solo the instance as it is. Making TT the hell it has become has changed nothing about it being solo'ed. That in itself means that the changes made to TT have been completely ineffective other then to prevent people from farming their gear."

Dont start a topic then, if you dont want people referring to it.
    The subject being logic and how TT is based with what it is and the logic behind the no-solo aspect. Nothing more if you do not like it then get off the thread an complaine elsewhere. end of convo.b:shutup an have a nice day thank youb:bye

Your first post made more sence then this one, sorry. The Logic is simple, people been farming the TT-instances solo and PWI tried (and failed) to prevent it due buffing. But thing is..those who solo'd it back then are still able to solo it now. To change it back, would mean PWE realised they made a "mistake" ...and as we all know..PWE would never do that.
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I miss the old TT, you didn't have to worry about getting a squad together that would actually want to kill these rediculously buffed bosses. It would be nice to get some more mats to make TT99 gear >_> For me, it's not really an issue of solo-ing it but rather being an issue of it being a chore that eats up apoc, charms and pots just to get some mats, it was WAY more fun before the bosses were buffed.

If the devs aren't going to revert the instance back, it would be nice to create an instance similar to TT with farmable mats for gear. This game lacks diverse mat-farming instances and now people are relying on the only "good" and "easy" mat around which is now wraith officer badges. TT was the only instance that was most accesible to players of different skills and classes, and it was also a great place for some newbies to learn how to do instance running. There is Lunar but it's also a pain to get a squad together to do a team run. Frost would be nice to bring back but *shrug* we all know why that won't happen.

I just want instances open where you do not need pack gear, rank gear, or the term "end game gear" *coughs no such thing* just to get some mats for people who do not feel like speding a lot to get par gear.

We can always hope I guess >_>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

SoF is up to 18k a pop right now on Sanctuary. So, it's a 180 mil investment right now on Sanct.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • GdByeElsA - Sanctuary
    GdByeElsA - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to the people that are posting on this with a basis for qq u can get off this its a logic based thread only. That aside if you want to use logic then stay. I am not complaining as to how TT is nor am I saying to either revert it or keep it the same. I am stating the logic behind such an action. As well as the illogical side as well. I am not posting a thread for you to complaine about your wants wishes or ideals. I am making a thread based off logic and showing things that are what they are. If you do not like it oh well.

Your logic is purely your own opinions on the reasoning of PWI's decisions. Unless you're the developer and you're telling us why these changes are implemented, I guess I don't have much say into it. But even PWI opens a suggestion thread for others opinions.

There's really no need to tell people "no need to be here" or "shut up" when you don't like other people's opinion.
    The people talking about 5aps in this thread have no need to be here nor the people talkihng about any single class class soloing TT.The subject being logic and how TT is based with what it is and the logic behind the no-solo aspect. Nothing more if you do not like it then get off the thread an complaine elsewhere. end of convo.b:shutup an have a nice day thank youb:bye

If you don't like people's post, oh well. b:bye
    But remember you didn't make this post assuming everyone will agree with you. Don't tell people to shut up, thats just not nice b:sad