[Server Maintenance] 4-12-2011

Options
15678911»

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i've verified it 4 times still not work i have manual patched it in download section 505-508 about 3 and all i get is file corrupt when pwi comes up to update.

I'd suggest a re-install, then. :/
  • Chrystin - Raging Tide
    Chrystin - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    IRL I'd be an axe-toting, heavy armor fox, with tons of Pdef, and able to compete favorably with other melee classes.

But it's only a dream; while allowing venos to go to fox form with other than a magic weapon is an easy programming fix -- one that would generate renewed interest in the class (and generate additional income for PWI) -- I have no hope they will ever adopt the initiative to do it.
  • TuIip - Raging Tide
    TuIip - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So like in any of the next maintenance runs are we actually gonna get u guys to finish completing this wonderful latest expansion? Like...letting us list mystic skills in the AH would be a nice change of pace. How does one halfway do an expansion?
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would definitely pick a Cleric as a Real-Life choice.

Why?

Selling Revive - 1M USD each Resurrection,or 10M+ if you're billionaire. b:laugh b:laugh
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • truekossy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would definitely pick a Cleric as a Real-Life choice.

Why?

Selling Revive - 1M USD each Resurrection,or 10M+ if you're billionaire. b:laugh b:laugh

You had better pick mystic for self-res or else someone's gonna snipe you and then it'll be over.

Mystic, on the other hand, you could die and come back repeatedly. b:laugh
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wait you guys still didnt fix your dq/blessing pages? Isnt that what this patch was about??? Damn guys if you say your going to do something DO IT.
  • Ashai - Dreamweaver
    Ashai - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tideborn Cleric- Love my tattoos, wings, and finned ears ^-^ also that way I could sell rezzes to people >:D
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i would definitely be um......HOW ABOUT A CLASS WITH A JONES BLESSING! now quit asking lame questions and get fixing that. kkthxbai b:bye
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I would be a school drop out and write a fake resume saying that I was a programer. Then I could get a job with PW and get paid to be a programer who doesn't have to know how to program. Oh, wait, that's real world now... How about a MMO game manager who doesn't care about their customers? Oh, wait, that real world now as well.

I've been here less than a year after leaving a pay-to-play game that started doing changes I didn't like. It's starting to look like I need to find another game again if PW can't get their act together. There are other companies who will make the effort to keep customers who spend real money in their game. I may tolerate a rushed expansion pack for a while; but, **** up a simple weekly charm mailing? Maybe PW isn't effected by the recession going on these days. Do you want my continued buisness? PW, your actions speak so loud that I can't see a word that you write.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why is this still stickied? o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • truekossy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why is this still stickied? o_o

Didn't even notice until you posted here, in all honesty...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    we're going back it time! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:worried Atleast we'll have better management and spoons will be back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:worried Atleast we'll have better management and spoons will be back.

Spoons being back would not be a good thing. Sure, he was well liked by the community, but the guy was a freaking liar. I think that's mostly why he isn't around anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Spoons being back would not be a good thing. Sure, he was well liked by the community, but the guy was a freaking liar. I think that's mostly why he isn't around anymore.

duh, he was community manager was he not? the job more or less necessitates lying to the player community, as it's all about representing the company to us and painting the company in as good a light as possible --- running PR on these forums, among other things. whoever gets stuck doing that job gets paid no bonuses for being truthful and suffers no demotions for telling us lies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • cooolwhip
    cooolwhip Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i would be an assassin coz they are just beastly in General tbh lol b:laugh
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.