Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• Zudy - Dreamweaver
    Zudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I love how most of the people Q_Qing about medals being taken out are people that had no intentions of going rank 9.

Here's a tip, the items given by DQ points were designed to be bound to your character and untradeable.

90% of the people complaining about this are only doing so because they can't sell medals anymore.

U R SO DAMN WRONG . the ppl who used to sell them r now very happy, cuz pwi reward them, by leting them sell the medals for 40mil + NOW!!! i wanna get r9, and most of the players who posted on this page.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Taken from the "Multi-Clienting Rule Changes" thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12792611&postcount=36
    Naw, this policy change has been in the works for about a month now, ever since the release of Genesis, when there was a major outcry about the old policy no longer being applicable.

As for a "fix" to the dq fiasco, I believe that the only things that would serve this function would be to either put the Medals back in, or add some equally desirable items to the DQ shop, and neither of these things can be done right now. So I'm afraid there is no quick fix, but something that will take time to rectify.

I thought I should post this here, not sure why frankie didn't post this in here in the first place.
  • gothmog669
    gothmog669 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I spent lotsa money and did lots of quests to get DQ for my two kids to get enough DQ points so they both would get R9. We almost got enough for both of them and you remove medals with no warning. Frankly I'm furious and feel cheated. Changes in rules should come with some warning... especially when you've gladly taken so much real money from me... I feel robbed and disgusted. You have not provided any adequate reason not to give some warning that medals were being removed. You could easily have made the medals non tradeable. I was going to purchase the chips to get them the General Summer tokens but have decided now to put no more money into the game.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    But also, less medals availiable is going to mean r9 is harder to get

r9 is supposed to be hard to get, as the devs originally intended it to be.
  • GAEILGE - Heavens Tear
    GAEILGE - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I love how most of the people Q_Qing about medals being taken out are people that had no intentions of going rank 9.

Here's a tip, the items given by DQ points were designed to be bound to your character and untradeable.

90% of the people complaining about this are only doing so because they can't sell medals anymore.

You sir...have no idea what the *** you are talking about you ****** ******..how dare you pull this 90% figure out of your *** and brand the people complaining on here bug abusers.90%..pffftt id love to see the proof behind this figure *******
  • GAEILGE - Heavens Tear
    GAEILGE - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Taken from the "Multi-Clienting Rule Changes" thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12792611&postcount=36

I thought I should post this here, not sure why frankie didn't post this in here in the first place.

As for this Frankie im not sure you can put anything equally desierable in the DQ list when theres people like me with 200k DQ points and all the coins we need for full R9 but no medals..
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Update (4-8-2011)

Hey all,

This thread has now reached its 54th page, and I felt that you guys should know two things-- one is that we are indeed reading your posts, and we read your discontent regarding this issue loud and clear. The second is to let you know that this Medal of Glory issue is something that is not only controversial on the forums, but within Perfect World (the company) itself, where there are differing opinions on whether or not the Medals should have remained in the DQ shop.

Basically, our developers believe that it had become too easy to acquire Medals through DQ, and even more so because of the tradeable/untradeable glitch. The sheer number of Medals being sent out on the servers was very concerning to them, and the fact that they were readily available on the open market made them function completely opposite of how they are viewed in the Chinese version of PW. Folks here felt that, as long as players worked for them, Medals should continue to be obtainable through these non-TW ways. Ultimately, though, the devs do have the final say, and after originally supporting the Medals' increased accessibility, they decided that, at this time, they needed to be removed from the DQ shop.

The DQ system, remember, is something that is completely unique to our version; in a sense, it's an experiment, one that has proven to be very successful and popular with the players. But the fact that it is something of an experiment also means that it is particularly malleable and open to revision. Revision can go both ways, though, so you can count on two ultra-rare items being added to the DQ shop in the near future, along with more new items down the line. I'll admit that it's a slow process, getting items approved to put in the DQ shop, but we're continuing to work to make that happen for our unique little system.

Thanks all,

FrankieRaye

I wish those Medals were never in DQ or in Boutique in the first place, it would at least balance the game more, with the lack of R9 running around the server. I hope they only allow those medals to be acquired through tw rewards every week.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    Jette - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think people should just stop QQing about it. All the cash shoppers and mega-farmers who have already aquired their r9 worked for it, one way or the other. So. They deserve it. Everyone who farmed up and saved up for it and had it taken away from them. There will be another way to get it. The gear you have has taken you this far, it will hold you over until they get everything fixed. Just. Learn some patience. Everyone who doesn't have rank 9 and is pissing and moaning about everyone who does have it. If you can't beat them. Join them when they fix it and shut up. It's not their fault you settled for less than rank 9.

And for the record, I'm not rank 9. In fact, I have far from spectacular gears. Also, I would love to have the rank 9 wizard weapon. Everyone who knows me knows that. But if I can't get it, oh well. The gears I have will do me just fine for now.

This is just a GAME. Ijs.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Another patch, more broken promises, no Jones, No DQ. no news of medals...

For how much this game costs to get high-end gear is it even remotely worth playing?

Time to quit the game b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think people should just stop QQing about it. All the cash shoppers and mega-farmers who have already aquired their r9 worked for it, one way or the other. So. They deserve it. Everyone who farmed up and saved up for it and had it taken away from them. There will be another way to get it. The gear you have has taken you this far, it will hold you over until they get everything fixed. Just. Learn some patience. Everyone who doesn't have rank 9 and is pissing and moaning about everyone who does have it. If you can't beat them. Join them when they fix it and shut up. It's not their fault you settled for less than rank 9.

And for the record, I'm not rank 9. In fact, I have far from spectacular gears. Also, I would love to have the rank 9 wizard weapon. Everyone who knows me knows that. But if I can't get it, oh well. The gears I have will do me just fine for now.

This is just a GAME. Ijs.

just a game yes, thats for sure. but for those in tw factions not able get R9 like some others already did it suck hardcore. they'll never be as good.

why play a game where u cant be equal to others, even if u pay for it, or work for it.

your not a tw person i know, so u dont have to care at all. for pve i wouldnt ever have considered get bow either. But when your in a big tw guild and not able get as good as some others no matter what u do, then its not fair.

either take away the R9's already aquirred, and give back the gold/usd used for medals.
    else put medals back in dq rewards or back at 20 gold in boutique.

personally i'm happy i got bow and 2 pieces done before medals removed.. however i'm highly annoyed not able get medals for my belt atm.. got the tokens. -.-
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • ILouisse - Archosaur
    ILouisse - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well a few things:
    - If they know the medals are a easy way to get from the dqpage, more easy is get em for a boutique (25 Gold like the first sale of rep. chips and the medals). Because you have to spend time farming the dq items.

-Well and now, a lot of players got the R9 with the medals from dqpage, boutique etc. The game become some unfair with the rep sale, players that work for TT99 weapons/armor or even nirvana are easily beatable with the R8 gear, but the R8 is very accesible, well for the players that can pay TT99 gear (even the half), so not problem i guess xD

-Well the reputation now is not "reputation" all can get it XD. The players can get till 300k on a super easy way than before the first sale. But the medals never should be accesible from boutique or DQpage, so really the people that got a R9 thing become a pro player. Only 1 medal per week is really a hard way to get em.

Well now is irrversible the situation, at least put the medals in a easy way than the TW thing <.<
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Update (4-8-2011)

Hey all,

This thread has now reached its 54th page, and I felt that you guys should know two things-- one is that we are indeed reading your posts, and we read your discontent regarding this issue loud and clear. The second is to let you know that this Medal of Glory issue is something that is not only controversial on the forums, but within Perfect World (the company) itself, where there are differing opinions on whether or not the Medals should have remained in the DQ shop.

Ok, first, the primary concern of a company should be to keep its consumer base satisfied. In the case of PWI obviously the consumer base is not happy.
    Basically, our developers believe that it had become too easy to acquire Medals through DQ, and even more so because of the tradeable/untradeable glitch. The sheer number of Medals being sent out on the servers was very concerning to them, and the fact that they were readily available on the open market made them function completely opposite of how they are viewed in the Chinese version of PW. Folks here felt that, as long as players worked for them, Medals should continue to be obtainable through these non-TW ways. Ultimately, though, the devs do have the final say, and after originally supporting the Medals' increased accessibility, they decided that, at this time, they needed to be removed from the DQ shop.

Too easy through DQ, ok, I won't argue with that, the point is that it was available through DQ and many have already taken advantage of that, however leaving it as a DQ reward and simply increasing the price to... IDK 50k DQ reward points lessens the effect it has on the DQ market, however leaving it accessible to both Paying and unpaying customers. Simultaneously putting the Medals in the cash shop at their original 25 gold price makes the cost approximately equivalent between the two methods of obtaining the Medals, approximately 25M to purchase with gold(at 1m/gold), approximately 25M to purchase with DQ points at 500 coin per DQ point. Making the approximate cost ratio equivalent between DQ and Cash shopped Medals equal and satisfying both the cash players and the free to play players.
    The DQ system, remember, is something that is completely unique to our version; in a sense, it's an experiment, one that has proven to be very successful and popular with the players. But the fact that it is something of an experiment also means that it is particularly malleable and open to revision. Revision can go both ways, though, so you can count on two ultra-rare items being added to the DQ shop in the near future, along with more new items down the line. I'll admit that it's a slow process, getting items approved to put in the DQ shop, but we're continuing to work to make that happen for our unique little system.

Thanks all,

FrankieRaye

Two "Ultra Rare" items: Heavenrage Boots and Helm of Holy Punishment for 75-125k DQ Points.
    Seven "Ultra Rare" items (that would be relatively equivalent to the Medal loss): each of the seven Warsoul Mats at about 2.5-5k dq points each.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is so incrediably stupid, and so easy to solve.

Fix the glitch so you can't make them tradable.
    Put them back in the DQ shop for 20k DQ points each.

Nobody gets screwed over, everyone gets to pay the same price, the ppl who threw $1000 into the game right away doesn't get these things cheaper than the ppl who takes longer to gather the money (IRL or ingame).

Everything is fair, everyone is happy, we can go back to playing the game instead of everyone quitting.
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    people need to realize that this has nothing to do with the glicth. This is just PWI's way of showing there true colors of being greddy ****s and wanting to make even more money from rank 9. If we cant farm the medals now its only a matter of time they put them back in the boutique and we have to pay 25$ for each medal. The Devs are probally having a party thinking of how much profit there going to make by doing this.

Im taking a stand and not investing in rank 9 any longer until i get some honesty or they come back to the dq page. At least put them back at 50k points each. b:angry
  • lizzywitch
    lizzywitch Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey all, as you may have noticed, we've made some changes to the DQ system, and I wanted to go through them with you.

1: Medal of Glory removed

Update (4-8-2011)

FrankieRaye

You guys changed the availablity of Rank Gear by putting Wraith officers badges in the Cash Shop as well as the Medals of Glory. NOW, you complain about how they were too easy to get. REALLY!! That DQ Points made the Medals of Glory TOO EASY to aquire?! OMG! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT!

ALL OTHER RANK IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT PURCHASE FROM THE CASH SHOP OR THE DQ SYSTEM!
    Those of us who struggled from the moment we decided to obtain rank gear, completeing all the one-man armies, manufacturing gear to turn in, all the FB's, Wanted's, Envoys of Justice, then the trophy modes. The ones who actually took the time to earn things in this game.

And then to blame the players:

"Folks here felt that, as long as players worked for them, Medals should continue to be obtainable through these non-TW ways."

Now it is our fault. So, you took the Medals of Glory out of the DQ point system, because of they were utlitized to gain advantage over other players. REALLY?! Well, someone was earning them somehow if they were being sent through the DQ Point system. Weren't they?!

Finallly you offer them a petty soultion while putting Mysterious chips and wraith officers badges in the cash shop:

Those in TW factions to have the opportunity to gain Rank 9. PLEASE!

Offer both the cash shop so if you want to buy it and a way to earn it so people have a choice.
    I am sure you can implement a way to earn it and bind it to the character just like all other rank gear. Don't feed us MANURE. Fix your security problem.
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    Jette - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    just a game yes, thats for sure. but for those in tw factions not able get R9 like some others already did it suck hardcore. they'll never be as good.

why play a game where u cant be equal to others, even if u pay for it, or work for it.

your not a tw person i know, so u dont have to care at all. for pve i wouldnt ever have considered get bow either. But when your in a big tw guild and not able get as good as some others no matter what u do, then its not fair.

either take away the R9's already aquirred, and give back the gold/usd used for medals.
    else put medals back in dq rewards or back at 20 gold in boutique.

personally i'm happy i got bow and 2 pieces done before medals removed.. however i'm highly annoyed not able get medals for my belt atm.. got the tokens. -.-

I've had my fair share of TW. I also PK often. I've gone up against rank 9 people. Hell, veins hits me for over 10k with knife throw and xCurse randomly pegs me for 25k. It's whatever. People shouldn't be as concerned with being "equal" to other players, they should be more concerned with their characters. Not others'. Be happy with your game and your character. If you're not, then farm it out. Get the coin/rep/tokens you need, and whenever they figure out how their going to reinstate the medals, farm those out too. Or maybe you should just try out another class. Or another game. This is supposed to be about fun, not being better than everyone or "equal" to those who feel like they're better than anyone. I've worked my tail off on Jette over the past year + and find myself quite happy with the results. I still lack the rank 9 weapon I want and the nirvana gears I want. But that's ok. I can do what I need/want to do with what I have until I grind out those gears. People should be content with what they have instead of envying others. It's just going to make them pissed at the game, troll in the forums, and eventually ragequit like a child. I remember a time when people dreamed of having full TT99 and were happy as mess whenever they got one piece of it. Now it seems like no one is satisfied unless you're rank 9/nirvana. To hell with all that, I'm a rank 8/TT99 Wizard and I busted my chops for that. If that's as far as I go with my gears as long as I'm playing so be it. And if I'm looked down upon by people in TW factions, then they just need to step out of that 5 year old mindframe and get some sense.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Revision can go both ways, though, so you can count on two ultra-rare items being added to the DQ shop in the near future, along with more new items down the line. I'll admit that it's a slow process, getting items approved to put in the DQ shop, but we're continuing to work to make that happen for our unique little system.
    I sincerely hope these are useful things, and not more all-class pets that do nothing in the game other than look pretty. that has been a common theme of these things reciently out "exclusives" are pretty much useless. I'm sure just like me, the rest of the player base doesn't like crypic messages. and talk to the devs about the metals, perhaps doubline or trippling the cose for them would be a viable solution. and do fix the problem this time..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • wolfiest
    wolfiest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    All this posting and we havnt heard a single update from the gms

What is going on?

What are some of the possible solutions?

When can we expect this issue to be resolved?

I spent lots of money to get general summer badges just to have the medals removed without any warning and im pissed.

The least you can do is keep us informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Revision can go both ways, though, so you can count on two ultra-rare items being added to the DQ shop in the near future

And by "near future" you mean "next 6 to 8 months" right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wolfiest wrote: »
    All this posting and we havnt heard a single update from the gms

What is going on?

What are some of the possible solutions?

When can we expect this issue to be resolved?

I spent lots of money to get general summer badges just to have the medals removed without any warning and im pissed.

The least you can do is keep us informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry

Inform us what? They will just let this go, until we all "forget" about medal was in DQ rewards. Then they will make a announcement, saying medal is what preventing users from getting their R9 gears, which made PVP unbalanced. based on players request, they will "temporally" put medal to the cash shop to increase accessibility. Players will get a chance to get the best gears in game, PVP will also become more balanced again.
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Basically, our developers believe that it had become too easy to acquire Medals through DQ, and even more so because of the tradeable/untradeable glitch. The sheer number of Medals being sent out on the servers was very concerning to them, and the fact that they were readily available on the open market made them function completely opposite of how they are viewed in the Chinese version of PW. Folks here felt that, as long as players worked for them, Medals should continue to be obtainable through these non-TW ways. Ultimately, though, the devs do have the final say, and after originally supporting the Medals' increased accessibility, they decided that, at this time, they needed to be removed from the DQ shop.FrankieRaye

And that is basically why this game will fail over and over - being tethered to decision makers in another cultural and economic context. Normally we get screwed over by PW-CN unintentionally, like when updates make sense in their game but not ours (like the crazy prices in the guild base). But now they are intentionally **** us over by forcibly removing a feature that was working for everyone, especially for f2p DQ farmers.

This is the reason I haven't spent a cent on this game in about a year, after charging a fair amount the first year I played. This situation with being attached to PW-CN just results in a product and service that doesn't deserve to receive compensation. It really deserves to fold, yet some people still pay and I guess I thank those cashshoppers that let me still enjoy what I can from the game.

I swear though I do not understand how they make decisions in China regarding us, it's like they let a monkey throw its own **** at a dartboard. Either that or they meet once a month to see who has the best idea to make PWI players rage. At any rate, when I finish with this game I won't be touching anything else from PWE or any Asian MMO company that doesn't grant autonomy to its international versions.

*sigh* G.W.2. cannot be released fast enough for me
  • Fenyeskardu - Heavens Tear
    Fenyeskardu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I dont believe somebody found a way to make it tradeable. This is only another trick to make you buy the medals for real money.
    Like was the value reduction of the DQ -s or any drop possibility reduction to make it harder to get more coins to buy the needed things without buying them for real money.

My experience about this game is that in PWI good things dont last forever.
    If something new is introduced to the players, they might think how easy is to make from it for example an armor or weapon or a tomeb:pleased and than comes the shock. b:shocked

For example: Medal of glory
    Easier to get it with DQ points. From medal of glory you are able to manufacture rank 9 equipment. But nobody told you from the PWI side that you need 14 General summer's token. and 1 token is 9999 chips.
    So you can spend more real money to get your rank 9.

The Base thing was the same when they wrote about it. I think everybody was so excited. Me too.
    But when the time came and the base was put in the game for real, i become very disapponted because of that 20 pcs of ten millions big note (= 40 tokens of best luck). Lot of packs to buy for real money.
    A big disappointment for me and maybe for others too. Thanx PWI.
  • O_Oa - Heavens Tear
    O_Oa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ahh, basicly, GMs prb think we r so addicted to this game, and they can just take advantage of it.b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I dont believe somebody found a way to make it tradeable. This is only another trick to make you buy the medals for real money.

Uhhh... nope. There is (was) a way to make the untradeable medals tradeable, quite simple really.

While I don't think removing them from the DQ listings was a good idea, I do agree that they were meant to be untradeable, and should not have been able to be sold on the player market so easily. The only tradeable medals should have been coming from TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I do agree that they were meant to be untradeable, and should not have been able to be sold on the player market so easily. The only tradeable medals should have been coming from TW.

I do agree, but the issue has no where close to the point medal need to be removed. DQs are trade-able, trade-able medal only made trade little easier, buyer does not need 10 available slots in the bag for each medal.

And could someone think off a reason why they can not announce the medal will be removed before they do it? They should know all people who are holding DQs are those do not use exploit, all exploiter trade DQs for medal as soon as they get enough DQs. to me this is intentionally punish players who is following the rules. isn't it?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    LET ME POINT OUT SOMETHING!
    SO!, you guys claiming to remove them because players can trade medals among them with that glitch?
    YOU GUYS SHOULD HIRE ME INSTEAD AS DEV! ARE U KIDDING ME?
    Who you guys have working? People with 0 IQ level?
    So they are removed because of that glitch huh?

Lets take few steps back and know wth is missing here okay?

you needed DQ points to get medals?

DQ> DQ Points > Medals? right

People can just buy DQ Items to get those medals still? Big Deal?
    Now what u gonna do? Make DQ items non-tradeable also? ROFL!!!!!
    The main thing they are gone is to come back in botique to uprise bank-balance.
    GG
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    swgs wrote: »
    I do agree, but the issue has no where close to the point medal need to be removed. DQs are trade-able, trade-able medal only made trade little easier, buyer does not need 10 available slots in the bag for each medal.

And could someone think off a reason why they can not announce the medal will be removed before they do it? They should know all people who are holding DQs are those do not use exploit, all exploiter trade DQs for medal as soon as they get enough DQs. to me this is intentionally punish players who is following the rules. isn't it?

not sure if you realised, but they changed their reason for removing them, according to the last update from frankie on page 1 they removed the medals because they thought that too many were sent to servers -_-;. People also pointed out hundred of times that they are tradeable in a sence since you can get DQ items from other players...... That is their new excuse after we told them that fixing the glitch with them being tradeable is easy and gave them several options of how to go about it. Note that they knew about this glitch for a while and said or did nothing to make it a bannable/illegal at the time they found out about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    LET ME POINT OUT SOMETHING!
    SO!, you guys claiming to remove them because players can trade medals among them with that glitch?
    YOU GUYS SHOULD HIRE ME INSTEAD AS DEV! ARE U KIDDING ME?
    Who you guys have working? People with 0 IQ level?
    So they are removed because of that glitch huh?

Lets take few steps back and know wth is missing here okay?

you needed DQ points to get medals?

DQ> DQ Points > Medals? right

People can just buy DQ Items to get those medals still? Big Deal?
    Now what u gonna do? Make DQ items non-tradeable also? ROFL!!!!!
    The main thing they are gone is to come back in botique to uprise bank-balance.
    GG

Since when has anything this company has done ever made sense...b:surrender
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Everyone's still missing the post i quoted like on page 69 or 70. Apparently the GLITCH was fixed before they even removed the medals! so......... b:puzzled
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Everyone's still missing the post i quoted like on page 69 or 70. Apparently the GLITCH was fixed before they even removed the medals! so......... b:puzzled
    It wasn't. I myself sold a couple medals two days before medals were removed.

I still think that completely removing the medals was a bit overkill. But the medals were never intended to be traded in the first place, except for the few coming from TW.

And besides, without medals there's no real reason to buy the chips and less of a demand to buy the rep so, I'm sure they'll find a way to bring them back asap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.