Jones Blessing(+30 att lvl) or ...blessing (+30def lvl)

SoniMax - Sanctuary
SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
Since lot of people are QQing about the Jones blessing overpowering some classes i think it would be a good idea if you can choose to use the Jones blessing that gives you 30 att lvl or some other kind of item that would give you 30 def lvl's.
Is that fair now ?
it should be.
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
They see me trollin`
They hatin`
Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
My music so loud
I'm flamin`
Post edited by SoniMax - Sanctuary on

Comments

• brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    No, get rid of it all together... It makes some classes skills pointless to have some blessing mitigate it that much...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd rather have the anniversary blessing personally - 15 levels to each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How about none at all?

The Jones' Blessing pretty much makes stuff lolsome in PvE, in terms of damage.

Having a +30 defense blessing would mean that classes not intended for tanking would be tanking. Not to mention that the damage mobs do would be laughable.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best thing to do IMO is having a bless that give +30att. level AND +30def. level

so that would give no difference in pvp aspects
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best thing to do IMO is having a bless that give +30att. level AND +30def. level

so that would give no difference in pvp aspects
    it would be too much and i'm sure they won't make it but a chance to choose wether to use +30 att lvl or +30 def lvl. will be something PWE might do. it's more likely to be done and it would give the players more variety in gameplay(more magic classes tanking with high def or more barb/bm's, etc. not being 1 shotted by a wiz or a psy and battles would last longer. as i've seen that's what most want not 1-2 hits and over )
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Negreiros - Sanctuary
    Negreiros - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dam good idea =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] i have seen PW alive...it was awesome xD
  • galilson
    galilson Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think its good as is ... stop QQing ppl!! just adopt to the situation.. use your skills properly and you will be fine ...
    Wonder why Neverwinter staff dont like me >;O
  • Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide
    Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i'm a fan of the idea of choosing between either +attack or +defence
    patience is a virtue
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    With +30 defense level blessings people would stop needing clerics and barbs. It would remove all classes but sins and BMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html