Figure it out for yourselves. b:avoid
/quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
Post edited by RouxLouka - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If that Castlevania fash came out here, I would reroll my seeker and cleric to male versions b:dirtyb:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Non Yaoi catering fashion in the boutique for men no wayyyyb:chuckle
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The motorbike looks...***
    Especially for a non-modern game like this.
    b:surrender
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • CHOBITS - Dreamweaver
    CHOBITS - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Where is the Humvee with autotargeting 50 cal. b:shutup
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Let's see here... The "excalibur" sword thingy will just go unused since it's in the arena which is NEVER OPENED FOR NO REASON HERE. The bikes are meh at best, and not sure if want those clothes. (Except the thight leather ones, that looks half hilarious and half awesome on barbs)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm still waiting for the "galaxian" wings posted some months ago...<.<

Btw the bike it's fun but totally random, like the lighter catshop, lol!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    that black suit looks nice <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stuff looks decent. There's actually a lot of things in PW-CN that haven't been released here yet. Fash, new flyers, new mounts, and even new packs (Heavenrage packs). Would be awesome if some of this stuff does come to our version and is obtainable through something else other than the packs, so that it's less expensive & easier to obtain.

As for the Arena w/ the Excalibur sword; Isn't the Arena just being opened in PW-CN? I did some Chinese translations w/ Google on a few of the other Wanmei news posts for PW-CN, and it seems that they are calling the instance (Old Arena instance) "Shura Road". Seem's accessable to "50 or more" as it states. Gives times the event opens as well. More picture's and information for it are on this page:

Here!

I realize the Arena has been closed on our version of PW since the game was released. But it has been closed in PW-CN as well hasn't it? Either way, it seems that this "Shura Road" event is coming to PW-CN, and as w/ many things - we could get it in our version as well.

PW-CN is @ patch 600 now for people wondering. Our version is @ 508. So we're a little behind, as always.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The bikes are meh in game, tried them out on a private server, some of that fash looks ridiculous in game as well. I want a chicken as a mount like on one of the private servers i used to visit just to mess around on. b:thanks
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is the bike a piece of fashion, or a mount?

It's a mount.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bikes...as mounts...

What's next...??

All class Cesnas for all ur flying need ?

Or a private jet to bring ur squad to a bh "in style ?"

Crazy people out there..I swear..

As for fash... 1 looks "ok"
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bikes...as mounts...

What's next...??

All class Cesnas for all ur flying need ?

Or a private jet to bring ur squad to a bh "in style ?"

Crazy people out there..I swear..

As for fash... 1 looks "ok"
    F-22 Raptors b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stuff looks decent. There's actually a lot of things in PW-CN that haven't been released here yet. Fash, new flyers, new mounts, and even new packs (Heavenrage packs). Would be awesome if some of this stuff does come to our version and is obtainable through something else other than the packs, so that it's less expensive & easier to obtain.

As for the Arena w/ the Excalibur sword; Isn't the Arena just being opened in PW-CN? I did some Chinese translations w/ Google on a few of the other Wanmei news posts for PW-CN, and it seems that they are calling the instance (Old Arena instance) "Shura Road". Seem's accessable to "50 or more" as it states. Gives times the event opens as well. More picture's and information for it are on this page:

Here!

I realize the Arena has been closed on our version of PW since the game was released. But it has been closed in PW-CN as well hasn't it? Either way, it seems that this "Shura Road" event is coming to PW-CN, and as w/ many things - we could get it in our version as well.

PW-CN is @ patch 600 now for people wondering. Our version is @ 508. So we're a little behind, as always.

I'm fairly certain that it has been open there for awhile, the post you linked to looks more like an event. The GMs on PW-CN actually host event regularly unlike here where it's once every 8-12 months.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Here!

The Arena has been fully functional in Japan for ages. I'm fairly certain it has been for China as well.

The Arena is a GM hosted instance. To think they would implement it here? How often do we see GM hosted events? Almost never. That's how often the Arena would be open here. Almost never.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have doubts that they could implement it here fully and if they tried, it would just cause more bugs to pop up in game. That seems to be how this game is going these days.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have doubts that they could implement it here fully and if they tried, it would just cause more bugs to pop up in game. That seems to be how this game is going these days.

Umm... what? The Arena code is fully functional. They just have never used it here.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    O.o wtf the harley can be dyed? whats next a green ninetails? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    O.o wtf the harley can be dyed? whats next a green ninetails? b:chuckle

>.> Of course you'd like that. b:spit
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If that Castlevania fash came out here, I would reroll my seeker and cleric to male versions b:dirtyb:surrender
    I was hoping to see a Simon Belmont outfit from the NES. I am disappoint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PW-CN patch numbers aren't the same as PWI patch numbers. Heck, it launched in China on January 2006, but PWI didn't officially release until Sept 2008, so if PWI started with patch 1, they should have a much lower patch number than PW-CN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    PW-CN patch numbers aren't the same as PWI patch numbers. Heck, it launched in China on January 2006, but PWI didn't officially release until Sept 2008, so if PWI started with patch 1, they should have a much lower patch number than PW-CN.

Okay, I wasn't sure about that. Just seemed correct. Maybe your right, lol.
    The Arena has been fully functional in Japan for ages. I'm fairly certain it has been for China as well.

The Arena is a GM hosted instance. To think they would implement it here? How often do we see GM hosted events? Almost never. That's how often the Arena would be open here. Almost never.

b:bye

Hmm, how sure are you about this? It sounds like you may be right. However, they also had many instances remodeled and reopened. Lunar, FF, Jungle Ruins event, etc. I suppose only time will tell. I won't get my hopes up, however. Thanks for the info. :)
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i actually like the bikes, but it probably doesnt fit in with the theme of Perfect World. the fash is eh, the hat might be kinda cool though, but thats not a great picture of it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I once sent a ticket and asked about the Arena, this is what I got:
    There is no arena system in the International version because we have chosen not to implement it. The different regional versions of Perfect World can have differences such as these.

They chose not to have it, does not state why.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh when you want to sell rep and packs because of china and japans gaming culture thats fine, but the arena to? No way we're thinking of what to name the new pack =x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sometimes Google translate makes me laugh.

"Harley-Davidson can DIY colors"

Do-It-Yourself DIY? b:chuckle I would like a pink motorcycle!

Anyways, those fashion sets won't come out anytime soon. PWI still needs to release older fash that have been in game for a really long time. The most recent old fash that have just been released is the Mafia set. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110413/59694.shtml

Figure it out for yourselves. b:avoid

fash is nice, didn't get the excalibur thing and the bikes are just "WTF, PW CHINA? REALLY? BIKES? DESPERATE!!!"

I BEG you, PWI team, DON'T BRING BIKES TO OUR SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? MOTORCYCLE EGG? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    from what i understood of the "Shura Road" event is... 100 players(random) enter your instance/dungeon and you fight mobs/bosses together- it does say that if you kill someone in your group that you will fall...

i dont know :/ google translate ftw...

mounts dyable lol

and fashion <3 always a plus