edited April 2011
    I'd be an untamed Sin. Kinda like mine is. ^_^ Sin with kitty ears. :p
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i would be a male veno/ Sin just cause i want animal ears and tail and stealth. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Im the ultimate human already, why would I change?
  • AvngdSvenfld - Heavens Tear
    AvngdSvenfld - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Me being the noob I am, I'd sayy...Mystic. Honestly I prefer mystic to the others. And I've tried all. 31 myst 26 seek 24 sin 22 ven then like, 15 and down on my others. Just like how my myst has high attack, but also great attack and such. I just need to stop trying other classes and actually work on it...b:pleased
  • Vivyenne - Heavens Tear
    Vivyenne - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    **** your pointless "maintenance consversation topic', and tell us what you are fixing for once instead of trying to sidetrack everyone with pointless topics. Maybe an answer to the Dragon Points page? Maybe an answer to the rubberbanding problem? Maybe an answer as to why the clerics AoE buff has never been fixed? Maybe an an answer to countless other issues? I for one will not be spending one more dime on this game until these issues are fixed. Yes, you won't be losing a lot of cash from me, but how many other players do you suppose are doing the same thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Armageddoning Panda cleric with perma mystic rez buff so when i arma and get blown to smithereens i can come back to life.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have learned cash shopping a sin in game=Pwnzor winner,therefore it must be the same in real life??

Yep, so my choice would be an Tieborn/Werebeast underwater capabilities included.:D imagine all the "wonderful" places I could use stealth >:3.
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    **** your pointless "maintenance consversation topic', and tell us what you are fixing for once instead of trying to sidetrack everyone with pointless topics. Maybe an answer to the Dragon Points page? Maybe an answer to the rubberbanding problem? Maybe an answer as to why the clerics AoE buff has never been fixed? Maybe an an answer to countless other issues? I for one will not be spending one more dime on this game until these issues are fixed. Yes, you won't be losing a lot of cash from me, but how many other players do you suppose are doing the same thing?

and this whole maintainance topic is further proof of how discounnect and delusional they really are with there player base.

Or they simply don't care if the game tanks.. it was always designed bank and tank.
    b:quiet don't tell the heavy cash shoppers yet. I don't think they know
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd wanna be a kitty veno in RL~ I already have plenty of pets =)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would say Veno/Assassin. So I could use my pets, and bramble with the stealth, speed, and daggs. b:chuckle
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would say Veno/Assassin. So I could use my pets, and bramble with the stealth, speed, and daggs. b:chuckle

Sombody please bury this thread and put it out of its misery.
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sombody please bury this thread and put it out of its misery.

Awww a hater. So nice :D!b:cuteb:thanks
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Frankie put the new loading screens under the wallpapers. I want the female seeker with the dagger as my wallpaperb:victory
  • MagicWaffle - Sanctuary
    MagicWaffle - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wizard assassin
    why? i can stealth/teleport to people and freak them out and be like Gambit (Pyrogram).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name-level/class-faction
    MagicWaffle-71 Wizard-BlackOath
    Kyrozoan-84 Barbarian-None (retired)
    Vertebreaker-55-Seeker-None (retired)
  • Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide
    Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i would be a venomancer, with all my pets and kitty tail b:laugh ofc or a female seeker, XD love them both b:cute
    uchiha_nanao/venomancer lvl95-Leviathan b:pleased
    _Nayra_/Seeker lvl48- Naughty b:cute
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OK, it's that time of week again...

Here's the early manual update patch link: Patch 508 (11.2 MB)

As usual, do not install the patch before the servers go down for maintenance or you will not be able to log in.

This patch is only a bit bigger than average, so I wouldn't expect much major changes out of this one. But that's just a guess.
    Which PWI race/class combo would you be...in real life??? And why?
    Elven cleric. No question. The ability to walk into a hospital and heal people left and right would be awesome. (Not to mention flying, even at level 1. ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i will be Sin/barb that way i can stalk people b:chuckle
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i would love be a powerfull wizard on real life or a cleric. would be so awesomeeeeeb:dirty
  • NovaCurse - Heavens Tear
    NovaCurse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cleric with bramble and Soul Transfusion, b:pleased and the body of a female seeker. b:dirty Seekers have beaten Venos in the "Hottest class" category.
  • Yunon - Raging Tide
    Yunon - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i'd chose a cleric to bring back the ppl that die unfairly, heal the wounded and ress my love ones that i lost b:sad also a bm with a sword would also be cool b:chuckle
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would be an Elven Assassin. 5aps and -100%chan with gear better than a GM's. And I would solo all TT bosses(read: banks)b:chuckle and 2spark and headhunt from stealth if the police showed up. b:victory And being an elf would make me look cool!
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would be a GM community manager and I would not lie to my player base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2011

DAYUMMMM!!!

+1,000 Internets for you!!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2011

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Lol'd hard.
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd be a Blademaster or a Wizard. b:chuckle

But PLEASEEEEE fix the annoying rubberbanding!!!
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd be a Cleric/Mystic mix; flying with my Seraphic Wings and still having the shiny glowing third eye jewel. Not to mention, lightning and nature based skills. And lets throw in a teleport skill just in case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Devious_Wolf - Sanctuary
    Devious_Wolf - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Assassin - simply because of stealth, speed, and daggers. There is a lot an assassin can do without getting caught. *evil smile*
  • /ix - Harshlands18
    /ix - Harshlands18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Once again someone should point out that any major bug fixes, memory leak patches or alteration in any of the base game files are somewhat out of PWE's hands, that includes the anti-cheat engine that is causing all the rubberbanding, they are but a slave to the chinaman in that respect.
    All PWE actually have the authority (and ability) to change are gold prices, Item mall listings (specials, new fash/mounts etc (that already exist in the gamefiles mind you)) and content, and basic in-game event management. Someone learn mandarin and complain to a forum that could maybe make a difference, still the likelyhood of such an occurence is little more than whining here.
    Having said all that, i am, however, confused why PWE doesnt employ someone who actually knows whats going on with the coding of the game and can relay/suggest fix's to the chinese devs. 'Coz its blindingly obvious that the large majority of the staff at pwe, perhaps having knowledge of html (in best cases), have no idea what actually goes into the patches and what causes the bugs. But hey pwe, prove me wrong.
    I for one would like much more detailed patch notes, instead of a google translate of the breif chinese description u guys are handed (on any semi-important update that isnt just a cashshop re-arrange). You guys are seriously patronising so much of your player base with the excuses, non-explainations and lies. I'll carry on playing, i do still enjoy it for the most part, playing from Australia im used to the bad latency, but adding bugs and rubberbanding goes a little beyond my tolerance. Ive played this game since the beta of the malaysian version, some 4-odd years ago, i seem to remember there were less bugs in the damn beta than there are now...
    Ask China to unscrew some of the parametres on the anti-cheat engine, u may find alot of the rubberband issues are resolved.

-\/ix
This discussion has been closed.