Trolls of PWI Forums

Options
flamingahole
flamingahole Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
You have been watched.

You have been tested.

You have been found lacking.

What the hell happened; did your balls drop off or something?

This especially applies to the self-proclaimed trolls. If you're going to call yourself a troll then you should actually act like one. You know: start flame wars, get people to rage, get people banned, post things that'll get perfectly valid threads closed, **** like that.

Let's be honest; the forums are getting boring. They're filled with the same ******** about the same **** day after day. Those threads not dedicated to QQ are just people regurgitating facts and numbers (not that that's a bad thing but it's quite dull). It's quite troubling since I actually do enjoy this game (God only knows why) and seeing the forums in such a state is............ya.

Trolls make forums interesting. Not fun, per se, but interesting nonetheless.

No, posting things such as 'lolumad' doesn't count as trolling but feel free to do so.
You have three chances to guess the reason for the post above.
Post edited by flamingahole on

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You have been watched.

You have been tested.

This especially applies to the self-proclaimed trolls. If you're going to call yourself a troll then you should actually act like one. You know: start flame wars, get people to rage, get people banned, post things that'll get perfectly valid threads closed, **** like that.

Let's be honest; the forums are getting boring. They're filled with the same ******** about the same **** day after day. Those threads not dedicated to QQ are just people regurgitating facts and numbers (not that that's a bad thing but it's quite dull). It's quite troubling since I actually do enjoy this game (God only knows why) and seeing the forums in such a state is............ya.

No, posting things such as 'lolumad' doesn't count as trolling but feel free to do so.

Sounds fun.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    waits for useless thread to be deleted......

but while i'm at it, maybe peopel are starting to use what brainpower they have left after playing this game and realized acting like a *** and flaming people and well.... being a troll can get you banned?
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lolumad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    repeat after me:

there are no such things as forum trolls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    trolls only flame forums of games that are alive.

No point in poking a dead horse.
  • Esteven - Heavens Tear
    Esteven - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Trolls are friends, not food. . .

Even if they taste great roasted over a fire b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Normally, I would find a thread like this disturbing. However, I find this one mildly amusing...b:chuckle
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Normally, I would find a thread like this disturbing. However, I find this one mildly amusing...b:chuckle

lolwat

Now I'm loling
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    read my sig..

if the following no longer applies - please inform me so i can change it o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Do not try to troll a troll thread...Leave that to the professionals b:cool

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Im loving how mods are posting in threads id have thought would be closed. o.o;
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You have been watched.

You have been tested.

The same topics keep comming up cuz the same old chit is still broke and pwi never listens to anybody. did you ever think about that Eienstien?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ..pft...no ones a troll around here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Trolls are taking over the internetz b:shocked
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1UNLXz0sFc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Trolls are taking over the internetz b:shocked
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1UNLXz0sFc

that is not trolling..more like vile actions and horrid sympathy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    trolltrolltroll... ohiya gangb:bye... trolltrolltroll...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well as long as anyone doesn't mind, I'll just close this now ^^.
This discussion has been closed.