Do you get anything with Core achievements?

Options
endlesstorture
endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
If you dont. That is stupid and useless.
Post edited by endlesstorture on

Comments

• Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

it's stupid and useless b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Nova_Kane - Sanctuary
    Nova_Kane - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

it's stupid and useless b:victory

^This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The natural disaster.. I follow in the footsteps of Alec...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wish they would add some kind of reward though, and to not have impact on the economy make it timed ._."

Per example when you lvl a char to 50 you get like I dunno.. some time limited fash.. or some time limited flyer or mount... that would be kinda nice ._."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Lelouchvi - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yea maybe like a dq point kind of thing
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeps.. that would be awesome ._." Let us at least have SOME reward for getting them achievements.. Cause what are achievements without getting some reward xD ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wish they would add some kind of reward though, and to not have impact on the economy make it timed ._."

Per example when you lvl a char to 50 you get like I dunno.. some time limited fash.. or some time limited flyer or mount... that would be kinda nice ._."

So, you want more rewards. Do you know, that every other level you get rewards already? For example:
    PWIwiki wrote:
    These mounts all come from turning in the Feather of Gliding you get from the level 40 Supply Stash and they only last one week.
    Night's Music

Where: Mailbox

Cost: Feather of Gliding from Supply Stash - LV 40

Level Requirement: 20

Race Requirement: Winged Elf

Base Speed: +2.5m/s

Haste Speed: +4.5m/s

Starlight

Race Requirement: Human

Duskglow

Race Requirement: Untamed

Tidal Solar

Race Requirement: Tideborn

PWE - Introducing CORE Connect:
    PWIblog wrote:
    Ladies and gentlemen, we here at Perfect World Entertainment are pleased to introduce to you the new, improved, and completely overhauled profile system - CORE Connect!

To simply call this new system a profile page would be the understatement of the year.

CORE Connect features a brand new achievement system with dozens of achievements for every PWE title, a guild page system that lets guilds create their own area to post news and updates on, an overhauled profile page with numerous additions to the old system, and even the ability to broadcast your in-game achievements through your Facebook wall with the Facebook Connect tool.

Let's break this down a little, shall we? First of all, the new guild management page will include a full roster of everyone currently in the guild. You'll be able to see "who's who" in the guild, and keep in contact with everyone with a built in guild-exclusive message board. You will even be able to apply to join various guilds through the guild pages themselves.

Secondly, the achievement system features the ability for users to keep track of their in-game accomplishments, and even show them off in a personalized trophy case visible by all who view their profile! There are multiple categories of achievements to earn, including character, crafting, economic, PvP, questing, and even social achievements.

The new and improved profile system will allow you even greater control over how you connect with those you game with. You'll be able to connect with players you've talked to, traded with, or even killed! You'll also be able to show off your in-game characters on your profile page.

Additionally, the overhauled profile page will keep track of all of your friends' updates and accomplishments as well. You'll be able to leave messages on your friends' wall, as well as post pictures of your in-game exploits, or just pictures of yourself and your friends from real life!

Finally, you will be able to broadcast your updates automatically to your Facebook page by using the Facebook Connect tool.

Upon clicking the "Connect" button under your profile picture, various in-game achievements will be published to your Facebook profile for all of your friends to see!

All in all, we're extremely excited to finally be rolling this out for everyone to enjoy. A lot of hard work has gone into creating this new networking feature, and we're really looking forward to everyone and their friends getting involved with CORE Connect!
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So, you want more rewards. Do you know, that every other level you get rewards already? For example:

PWE - Introducing CORE Connect:

... >.> like I don't know about the supply stash. Thanks captain obvious.

I'm just saying that the achievement system has no real use atm, because I don't think anyone cares to even check other people's achievements.
    It would be nice to have some sort of reward for getting to per example a certain lvl. But also for things like "spoken in world chat 50 times" why not hand out some 2 days timed smiley set per example? Or for other achievements a time limited fash or a ground mount?

It would encourage people to buy such stuff. I once got myself a ground mount, now I wonder how I did without and can't wait till my alts reach an appropriate lvl to get one.

It's a suggestion. I'm not saying we MUST have that. I'm saying it would encourage people to get their achievements and it adds some fun and use to the system. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It would be nice to have some sort of reward for getting to per example a certain lvl. But also for things like "spoken in world chat 50 times" why not hand out some 2 days timed smiley set per example? Or for other achievements a time limited fash or a ground mount?

It would encourage people to buy such stuff. I once got myself a ground mount, now I wonder how I did without and can't wait till my alts reach an appropriate lvl to get one.

It's a suggestion. I'm not saying we MUST have that. I'm saying it would encourage people to get their achievements and it adds some fun and use to the system. b:bye

Then it must be integrated in game (if it is possible). Like new kind of quests. In other case we will get same system like DQ points (I had not get anything useful from it for any of my accounts).
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not like it matters too much. It's bugged the hell out anyways. >.>
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Lol so true .. The whole Core system is bugged, half the factions still show as the wrong name etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you dont. That is stupid and useless.
    Xbox360: Gamer Points (I'm not counting "avatar awards" I'm talking about in the game itself)
    PS3: Trophies

'Nuff said
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

b:laugh got a point there.. it told me once I lvld a wizzie to 90... I never even made lvl 19 on one b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Core achievements...

Bugged as people stated and odd...

I for the live of me cant see why having an account online for 24 hours is notable.
    Rather cheesy.

Or battles won in PvP. (I mean come on.. You kill your alt enough times and voila: achievement).

Do I at times try to get an achievement?

Well sure just to show the silliness of it all.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry for bumping this all the way up again...

But hea look at this :3

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3869/achievements.jpg

There's a shop upcoming ^^ It seems achievements will actually earn you some in the future!
    Ofc we don't know how it will work out, but it sure is nice to see (:
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Speaking of economy, what do you have to do to achieve anything in that area? As my main source of entertainment I have spent more than I would like to admit (think hundreds) since joining but I have 0% in economic achievement. Since cash shop is so important to PWI I would think that would impact economic achievement. Just curious because I cannot find a list of "goals" or "trophies" for economic.

BTW: Thanks for the posts from players here loooog b4 I started-although a cash shopper. I level and gain exp the old fashined way so I would have an idea of what to do w/ it all b:thanks