If a 2mill hp shot is good...

Options

Comments

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thanks for showing how stupid you are and ignorant you are

I lol'd. Too funny seeing statements like this written with such poor grammar.

How about we play a game of Scrabble?
    I love drinking tea
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I lol'd. Too funny seeing statements like this written with such poor grammar.

ohh no you've played tha grammar card, damn you have got me now; i feel so bad :(

shouldent you be charging zen or something, or making threads about how many GF's you are able to buy with your CS skills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ohh no you've played tha grammar card, damn you have got me now; i feel so bad :(

shouldent you be charging zen or something, or making threads about how many GF's you are able to buy with your CS skills?

Ugh stop posting please... People who are actually posting and contributing to the real purpose of the thread are being pushed out of view. PM him if it's that important, seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ugh stop posting please... People who are actually posting and contributing to the real purpose of the thread are being pushed out of view. PM him if it's that important, seriously.

how about no? why dont you go and post somewhere else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Awesome! I hope my wizard can one day get hits like that, lol. It's lvl 78 and climbing atm. >.< I'm account stashing some 2nd cast nirvana gear over to it, think I could still get crazy hits like that? Here's a rough version of what it should have (improving shards and refines later as well)
    http://pwcalc.com/b553d597ed57db41

Thats some very nice gear :) Do you already have that weapon with the +20 attack levels? Im sure that if you can get gear like that you'll be able to get the weapon to around +10 at least, then with the right debuffs and 50+ attack levels I'm sure you can pop a boss for around 3-4mill (remember that my shot wasn't quite maxed out on the debuffs too).

Where you can definitely gain for overall DD is by getting a channelling setup and using the MAtk charms. At that point you'll probably be able to do similar damage over time to an R9 char and be incredibly useful for nirvana runs with a seeker.

Edit: Could a mod clear this thread up a bit? Including some of my own responses too tbh lol
    I love drinking tea
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    why was this post made? or better yet, why is it still in the General Discussion?

this is a screenshot- we have a sub forum for that...

ps. im dissapointed that people are proud of such an acheivement... this game has officially died

lol xD this was more exciting
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ugh.....Summer please get the **** out of the thread...

God damn i've devolped a headache from reading the damn sheer magnitude of your butthurt archer ***. Now please, JUST MOVE THE HELL ALONG.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    aww you sound butt hurt :(

please dont use bad language on the forum board
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OP has pro cash shoping skills, nice crit/damage anyway.

To butthurt summer, MW seriously doesnt take any skill, i usualy suck at sniping on FPS, but even i learnt how to quick scope fairly easy and get a positive KD, also, if you have a turtlebeach headset on, you can't really lose a 1v1 as you know where they are before there even at you, allllsooooo, that game is either the best camper wins, or run and gun and hope for the best, all that game needs is quick reactions, thats it, if you want a skill based game to compare your e-peen to someone, you play fighting games as they take general skill, e.g super street fighter 4, tekken etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    turtle beach headset = you're csing for MW2 = you're OP.

camping =\= skill
    you can't crit for over 50k

asshurt summer is asshurt
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OP has pro cash shoping skills, nice crit/damage anyway.

To butthurt summer, MW seriously doesnt take any skill, i usualy suck at sniping on FPS, but even i learnt how to quick scope fairly easy and get a positive KD, also, if you have a turtlebeach headset on, you can't really lose a 1v1 as you know where they are before there even at you, allllsooooo, that game is either the best camper wins, or run and gun and hope for the best, all that game needs is quick reactions, thats it, if you want a skill based game to compare your e-peen to someone, you play fighting games as they take general skill, e.g super street fighter 4, tekken etc.

fair doos MW does have quick scope, but its better than this **** and it all depends what map you play. I just played about 6 different maps on Sabotage on one server and ther ewere only about 2-4 repeated campers who never scored high on the board; so you can camp.. but it wont benifit you

i was always a Tekken fan up to Tekken 3 then i moved onto Dead or Alive, its much more fast paced than tekken now and fun imo ^^. Being able to launch people off buildings in DoA 2 and through walls was just awesome
    turtle beach headset = you're csing for MW2 = you're OP.

camping =\= skill
    you can't crit for over 50k

asshurt summer is asshurt

please read above, or if u cba to. Camping noobs never score high; so yes camp but u will just fail and never win, much like GD on HT, all the cash shoppers and they still cant even beat Enrage xD

That has to be the worst headset ive ever seen, also note i said MW not MW2; MW 2 is **** as is Black Ops. MW is the best CoD to date and BC2 from Battlefield
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I couldn't find the previous thread so I thought I'd just start a new one :)

I didn't want people thinking barbs could hit the most end game, so I did this.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/scuddster/4millYan.jpg

*waits for a 5mill from Domgrath* b:chuckle

Nice, can you go over the ingredients of that hit? Did it have full sage seeker debuffs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We were missing Gemini Slash, but had Heart Shatter, Mind Shatter and Soul Shatter all lvl 11 sage.

We also had a bunch of other people dropping debuffs on it:
    Demon subsea (could sage that for a bit more)
    Sage Amp
    Heavens Flame
    Plus a load of elemental and physical resistance debuffs that would have left the boss with 0.

I had cleric buffs, frenzy and Sabre Rattle for a triple sparked Blade Tempest.

I'm sure I could drop just over 5mill with things like Sage Subsea and Gemini Slash added (particularly as its unlikly that this would have been the high end of the roll on a first time effort). There are also a couple of other minor improvements possible (Rainbow blessing for example).
    I love drinking tea
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What did Yan ever do to you?!

http://i56.tinypic.com/hurtvm.jpg
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't forget runes or at least saber rattle. Demon gemini slash is a bit stronger than sage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't forget runes or at least saber rattle. Demon gemini slash is a bit stronger than sage...

Yeah, we had Sabre Rattle. Some of the higher level runes would be better, but it didn't seem worth making the effort unless we were going to get all the rest of it in too. Gemini and subsea etc.
    I love drinking tea
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

lmao. good one =D

Sorry Summer, but a camper who killed few ppl get the first bonus, who give the second bonus(after kills, ofc) who can do the anatomic bomb... x.x;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Much more enjoyable screenshot.
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The last 3 is totally different than the first 3. I say photoshop but if it's not, nice hit.
  • GetPoked - Sanctuary
    GetPoked - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @OP: Sir, I believe you have inspired me to roll a wizard. Too bad I have neither the time nor the patience to bother. b:sweat

im in the process of building my wiz, level 93 atm

i leveled it the hard way to 72 before i started in on fcc and oracles cause i wanted to get some practice in, i was surprised at how quick it was with the current bh system

little rough on some of the early quests, but overall wasn't anything to QQ about, and honestly is a ton of fun to play
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think I just fell in love wit seekers b:dirty
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Meh, tbvh...

Saeidon doesn't cash shop, he's a hard-core Merchant... And a total cheap ***. So, kudos to him and his gear.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

omfg, that made me LOL hard. I'd so be laughing if Yan did that to Sae, ROFL. He'd be speechless for once!
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    omfg, that made me LOL hard. I'd so be laughing if Yan did that to Sae, ROFL. He'd be speechless for once!

Lies! I'd QQ like a baby, and probably find some way to blame it on how OP sins are in pk!!!

Funny SS b:chuckle
    I love drinking tea
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to show how l33t he his...dur : P mornin candy
    afternoon
    how long did it take to farm that picture?

lol..you made me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

You missed swords and squad lead symbol. b:surrender

But still funny. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The last 3 is totally different than the first 3. I say photoshop but if it's not, nice hit.

^ This 100%

But nice try...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous