Genie Builds

marche
marche Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
i dno if this has been posted yet if so please post a link but does any one know a good build for a genie? as well as where to put the points for skills if u do please tell me i wanna make my genie kick **** b:victory
sig done by the lovely Kismet aka the best cleric on harshlandsb:victoryb:victory
Post edited by marche on

Comments

• Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think that in the future people will have multiple genies, each with a very specific role. From what I've seen so far, most genie attacks are rather weak. It seems that some of the better skills are the ones that heal and some other buff/debuff ones. Who knows though? I could be wrong and genies could have strong attacks.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It depends on what skills you want to teach your genie.

If you want to focus on skills that have effects (buff/debuff) and want longer duration and better success rates, focus on Dexterity. (The green genie is a good starter for this)

If you want to focus on attack skills, put stats into Strength, as this will increase the power the attack hits for. Just don't expect your genie to be a god.

If you want to be able to teach your genie more skills (standard starter is 3), give it more Magic. This will (eventually) give it enough points to get a fourth skill slot. Max, I believe, is 5 skill slots.

If you want the yellow energy bar to be bigger, and regenerate faster, put points into vitality. this will let you fling off more attacks, as long as you've fed your genie enough Chi stones to keep its Stamina up too (blue bar - does NOT regenerate without chi stone feedings)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Juca_Evil - Harshlands
    Juca_Evil - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you are wrong dude, the skills slots are determined by the genie's lucky points (LP from now on) you can have max 7 skills dor your genie, try to build a genie with tree of protection, some kind of shields and amplifies to your atacks, some people puts stun/seal/freeze/silence, but thats a waste of time if your enemy has a remove debuff genie
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you are wrong dude, the skills slots are determined by the genie's lucky points (LP from now on) you can have max 7 skills dor your genie, try to build a genie with tree of protection, some kind of shields and amplifies to your atacks, some people puts stun/seal/freeze/silence, but thats a waste of time if your enemy has a remove debuff genie

hella necro this is back when genies first came out and we had no idea how they worked soooo your a ******
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hella necro this is back when genies first came out and we had no idea how they worked soooo your a ******

Shut up Marche, you are wrong dude.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    to continue the necro.. you are wrong dude! a 91+ LP genie can have 8 skills.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Shut up Marche, you are wrong dude.

NO YOU..............r wrong duuuuude
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Full STR and spam Occult Ice like a ****, gogogo
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    NO YOU..............r wrong duuuuude

YOUr

your

you're
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dw rhyme, marche never finished high school.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.