Sad: Kitty shot to death

Options
Kaarinaa - Lost City
Kaarinaa - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
My little kitty milo was shot with an air rifle on monday. He died instantly thank god but i miss him so much i feel like my heart is breaking.He had got out of our yard onto the field behind our house. I cant stop thinking about all the cute things he did and that ill never see him again. Do cats think? i wonder what he was thinking when it happened. I loved you to bits milo and hope you loved me too. Thanks for the 3 great years u gave me R.I.P.

To the *******s who did this hope you burn in hell and if i ever find you your dead. To the council who lost his body due to 'accidental breach of procedure' you lying **** ill never belive a word you say again. Enjoy your lawsuit.
Post edited by Kaarinaa - Lost City on

Comments

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *hug* Sorry to hear that, sweetie. People can be so incredibly cruel... I hope true justice is done and they find the **** that did that to your kitty...
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I`m really sorry for you loss b:cry

Bad people are bad b:shedtear
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry.

Death to the idiots of the world.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Do cats think? i wonder what he was thinking when it happened.

Yes, we think, dream, feel, etc.
    & sowwy, me cannot answer your second question.
    Also, sowwy for your loss.
    >:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Magic since when are you a cat? SPY!
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All animals are capable of thinking, to at least some degree.

Except chavs, and those who shot the kitten.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry for your loss b:sad
    I really don't understand what's wrong with some people :/

I'm sure your kitty loved you just as much as you loved him. I hope the people who did this will get what they deserve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • firedolphin
    firedolphin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My little kitty milo was shot with an air rifle on monday. He died instantly thank god but i miss him so much i feel like my heart is breaking.He had got out of our yard onto the field behind our house. I cant stop thinking about all the cute things he did and that ill never see him again. Do cats think? i wonder what he was thinking when it happened. I loved you to bits milo and hope you loved me too. Thanks for the 3 great years u gave me R.I.P.

To the *******s who did this hope you burn in hell and if i ever find you your dead. To the council who lost his body due to 'accidental breach of procedure' you lying **** ill never believe a word you say again. Enjoy your lawsuit.
    oh my god! I was hoping to read in the end of your post "Got you! I bet you thought it really had happened, right?" but I never saw that...*sob*
    That type of garbage should be erased from this Earth! I can't stand monsters like those...murders! Killing should only be tolerated when it is a matter of food; other than that, it should be severely punished! (you would be satisfied with the kind of punishments that I have in mind... *smirk* those **** would wish that they had never killed your kitten! ) Oh! if i had the power to rule a country -like a dictator- This kind of cruelty would be extremely discouraged by extreme punishments to "peace disturbers"... *sigh* even if I managed that, I would surely be killed by rebels who were afraid of my "justice"...
    I am truly sorry for your kitten and you...If I caught those **** they would be sorry too...even if it wasn't for the same reasons.
  • Juriana - Heavens Tear
    Juriana - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! Those men should be hung by their marbles. Animals should never be caught in battles between men.

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gtyfu - Lost City
    Gtyfu - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sorry for ur loss
    [SIGPIC]http://i.picasion.com/pic45/a3b6f9398b5063a3f03229c7633ac4fc.gif[/SIGPIC]

sig made by Silvychar and Bellefleurs Thank u both

(i just made it into a gif) lol