Killing ppl in duels bug

nemeritz
nemeritz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
So i was dueling with this barb MrSyko one day and i killed him when i did a 18.5k crit on him :P. see how his name is blue and to prove i did kill him the damage is in the damage log. anyone else killed ppl in duels?b:victory
33z2zqh.jpg
Post edited by nemeritz on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OR a nearby monster could have killed him right after the duel. Considering how often I've seen that happen, it's a possibility.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I wanna see the barbs damage log @__@ there don't seem to be mobs near though looking at the minimap.. but you never know ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yea never seen anyone killed ina duel O.o
    but have often seen them die from getting hit by low level mobs right after a duel, like those lava shells out in west arch.
    ..its always hilarious
    I have a friend in his 90s who I've seen die that way like 3 times, it became a joke i would tease him with. every time i beat him in a duel out in west outskirts id run and lure the lava shell and make it explode near him :>
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well ive killed a few people in duels but it usually takes 5APS to make it glitch out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • billynormankk
    billynormankk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There is a glitch though if you arma when your health is low and someone hits you at the same time, the arma will kill you even though your in a duel. This is probably another glitch your experiencing.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Who said wizards aren't OP anymore ? Damn...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • nemeritz
    nemeritz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    OR a nearby monster could have killed him right after the duel. Considering how often I've seen that happen, it's a possibility.

lol Iam 100% sure i killed him in the duelb:laugh, and he was wearing a charm anyway