money money money

Meiy - Harshlands
Meiy - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Venomancer
well i heard people saying venos are best money makers and can make a few mil a day...how do they do this?
b:laughYes i am a Venob:laugh
b:laughYes i am a Boyb:laugh
b:laughNo i don't care my character is femaleb:laugh
Post edited by Meiy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Skynyrd - Lost City
    Skynyrd - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, I think the mil in a day is a refering to farming TT, which I believe you will need a herc for.... (Not sure about that one :/)

However it has been my experiance that Venos can save most of the money they make, because they can negate gear damage, and don't need to keep gear up to date as often, in using pets.

And from what I've heard, Venos need not chug MP pots like Mystics...
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    not going to even say how I make money as it seems PWE seems to be dead set on destroying any chance of profitability of a player.... cannot wait for the day Ex cards are taken off BH100 rewards b:shocked it will happen lol

Anyhow potions aren't even needed as a veno, soul transfuse + the regain of MP from sparking can give you HP/MP and you have a skill to recover HP and MP + Leech in fox form... the class is the opposite of the Mystic which drains potions left and right.
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I dunno if we're exactly money makers, though I will admit that the repair bills/need for pots is less than that of other classes. But really, anyone can make a million coins in a day. It's not easy and takes time, really you just need to try things out and see what works for you, if it's grinding and NPCing drops or what have you. Most people won't share their money making secrets, however. I happen to be one of those people simply because no matter the method, there's usually competition. You should really just explore the game and find what best fits you.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There are several ways if not more to make a few mil per hour, but you have to be geared well.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For your level, I guess the best thing to do would be to grind on mobs with high DQ %, Farm all the mats you pass and keep manufactoring drops from mobs. You can NPC the DQ items and set up a catshop in West Arch by the blacksmith selling your items. Or you can use the AH. Make sure you check other shops for prices before putting your prices out there as you don't wanna give your items away too cheap. At low levels it's also profitable to sell hay which I would probably suggest putting in AH. On Harshlands it sells for anywhere between 5k-20k each, depending how desperate the buyer is. For higher levels people do suggest TT although I never had the paitence to sit there and solo a whole one, even to this day. At my level I prefer what most people do - Grinding on spiders. As you level you'll find what works for you.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/9757
    For hay drop %

b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    At 29 I'd recommend antelope pups (hay... needed for pet bag expansion + 1 annoying high level quest... + dew of herb), torgirn of various types and devilroot dryads (element fragments... needed in several quests), adalwolf sharpshooter, densgoth tuskmoor, lupine gladiators and taurox sentries (concentrated glue and mystical claws) and longlegged toxicons (purified oil and honey juices)... you won't make "a few mill a day" but you will make a tidy profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga