Buddha:peace vs Deicide vs goreox vanity

Options
_Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
_Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Archer
Ok I have been having this question since the past 2 weeks.... What is a good fist for archer??

As u all know Buddha have sacrificial strike..... Goreox vanity gives a -0.5 interval and increase the strenght and Deicide gives interval and reduces the hp of a boss... I heard that Deicide and goreox vanity have the same damage but one gives u more interval... But for an archer Im 5 aps no matter what I only have to gear up pretty well... So what are your opinions about having Buddha: Peace
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Zerk fists, you should be friend be Zav. Zerk fists on a non-BP class at 5.0 APS is pro.

My personal preference is G.V for revenge proc.
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Frost gold.
    Low str req, a bit of int, increase atk buff that stacks with other buffs, & restores hp.

Why are you even considering 90s gold?...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Zerk fists, you should be friend be Zav. Zerk fists on a non-BP class at 5.0 APS is pro.

My personal preference is G.V for revenge proc.
    This.

GV's proc makes up for Deicide in terms of damage dealt until you get to extremely high refines, and serk really isn't an option unless you're suicidal due to the whole lack of bloodpaint thing.

Deicide is okayish if you need the -int on it to atually get 5.0, but you really shouldn't be using it as an archer if you have a choice about it since, ya know, sharptooth/blood vow/higher str req and all.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I personally went with Deicides because I thought the attack power would be much better. However I believe the math says it's not better by a whole lot UNLESS you plan on refining much higher, so while you haven't actually spent money on it yet, I would point you in the direction of G.V. (Unless, like I said, you plan to refine a lot, which I think is pointless since you are an archer and most people stop looking after they see 5 aps). I'd switch but I just can't be assed XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Frost gold.
    Low str req, a bit of int, increase atk buff that stacks with other buffs, & restores hp.

Why are you even considering 90s gold?...

When I was running on a nirvana run I saw an archer with Buddha: Peace and he told us that he would be getting aggro and doing mayor damage (dont ask the name of that archer I dont rememberb:surrender) but all the team stop attacking and he was doing awesome damage on the boss.... and I also have deicide.. I do more damage and get aggro from barb and sin...
    Wierd Huh??? But The problem is the sacrifial + aps = HP charm and even pots ra.pe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you also want to consider do you want agro in Nirvana?, unless you have built heavily into your armour and Pdef orns then your going to be a really bad tank and die all the time

but Vanitys all the way, Deicidie Archers look lame anyway :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dead people do 0 damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dead people do 0 damage

AMEN to that.... Well yeah Im gonna cashshop my gear so vit stones and high refines... ALL HAIL the PAYCHECK...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I got my 2 sock G.V 2x G11 garnet for 27m. Even at +10, with theoretical perm proc, I will match the DPS of 5.0 Deicide same stats archers, even though my fists have costed ~40m less than theirs.
  • Genehoang - Lost City
    Genehoang - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    G.V is my best shot with +14~15str and 135str requirement, so actually u end up having higher str while u have to add less, plus the stat means higher damage. And last, its way cheaper than CV claws, I get 5.0aps on both anw b:bye.
  • DeathVark - Raging Tide
    DeathVark - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Gorenox Vanity!
    I have 2scts 2x perfects refined to +6 and even at my lame 2.86 sparked aps, i put out A LOT of damage on (?) bosses, especially if it procs and you get 4-5 crit in a raw, but what puts a BIG smile on my face, that when it procs, you see your HP bar going up - that was the main reason I got them and will keep as my main fist weapon - surrogate BP proc. We don't have as much HP as most BMs and need all the help we can get. Currently I am at 52xx HP, so when it procs it's a nice chunk of HP restored, and according to math at 5 aps it will be proc'sing 87% of the timeb:laugh
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I use deicide. 5 aps (base) sage ftw
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • OneBeer - Sanctuary
    OneBeer - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gorex the 85 fcc fists are the best - heals - adds dmg - if you have max interval gear you are 5.0 base but best of all the STR its much lower than on Decide and fcc fists are cheap but if your hard core...

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/verticoli/2011-05-1123-44-20-1.jpg

big boy fists
    Verticoli - 100 Barb
    LiteGreen - 101 Sin
    WeedBuds - 101 BM --http://pwcalc.com/279f335fb56444aa--
    BlackMint - 103 Barb --http://pwcalc.com/3016ecc16db4d1a6--
    OneBeer - 101 Archer --http://pwcalc.com/8f000960019b1696--
    (the gear I'm working towards now for archer only)
  • NeoLilyStar - Sanctuary
    NeoLilyStar - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gorex the 85 fcc fists are the best - heals - adds dmg - if you have max interval gear you are 5.0 base but best of all the STR its much lower than on Decide and fcc fists are cheap but if your hard core...

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/verticoli/2011-05-1123-44-20-1.jpg

big boy fists

Hmm...interesting - ty for the ss. For another 150 raptures, I thought that upgrading the fists from 1st cast to 2nd cast would give you tremendous damage, but that doesn't seem like much for that huge cost of over 300 mil more. If you don't mind me asking, what's the increase in physical attack without sparking, but with the fist's proc?
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Traceless Diamension is the way to go for archer i believe.

its like vanity++

and there is a very simple reason why archer usually end up taking aggro in nirvana

you dont have to HF,Devour or do any of the "Helping the group" stuff.
    while others do it.. you grab aggro =)
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Traceless Diamension is the way to go for archer i believe.

its like vanity++

and there is a very simple reason why archer usually end up taking aggro in nirvana

You been to many NVs?
  • Vicarcher - Heavens Tear
    Vicarcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i personaly use desides i wil be nirving them cuz they look sweet as f and i like the -.1 int so i can have my ornis free to put cube or something else on then the linoheart ornis and i will be getting nirved leggs my gear as stands im 4.0 with leggs i think 5.0 and i dont even have WTLG i have TT99 wrists r9 bow r9 chest TT90 boot(atm need 1 more gold matt) TT99 leggs crappy helm crappy cape +5% hp necky and a crappy belt atm i have r9 ring and a ring that adds 9 str for lvl 88 req 3.33 aps with windsheild 4.0 dem spark i might even end up going sage in the end if i get WTLG or wraithgate trophy mode it all depends...