I knew this One Blademaster

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hey, Runemine you are the best blademaster that I have ever came into contact with on Perfect World. The way you time your heaven's flame, perfectly calculated to allow the most damage per second on the sparks that we casted. You where also a Person who I could respect and share company with, without regret. I know I you could perform better easily, but your computer is kinda older and outdating for todays games. But yeah dude, you know your class, and you enjoy the game although some of the things you do could be annoying, but hey you still care about others over yourself. Dude, don't turn yourself into someones dog though, always stay strong and keep your head up cause I know once you get your own stuff together then you'll have a great gaming PC and your blademaster will be rockn' his true potential. I love ya man as a brother and I miss hanging out with you in PWI, It's been great, really has been and one day I will come back, I'll come back to hang out with you and chill, whatever you wanna do I'mma be there. You really helped me man, talked me through many situations, especially when my life was going pretty crappy, before I ever met anna, you remember? Like the nights we'd spend on vent talking, staying up doing TT runs or stuff. That's what the game is about though, spending time with your friends, the time is meaningful and it isn't too boring when you're with others. But yeah dude, your characteristics in real life help affect your BM for the positive. You didn't exactly have high interval; especiall when we started farming, but you'll get there. I know you want it and not just for yourself. I don't see you becoming a SuperHebbe gear wise, but your character will shine better, you want the gear to be able to help others much easier and faster. I completely understand which helps me create one of my logical thesis. I'm not saying SuperHebbe is greedy by the way, he leads a faction himself and helps numerous people dailey I imagine, and have witnessed. Soloing or duoing world bosses for faction funds, pretty epic. Heck, he even duoed Harpy Wraith once. b:cute

Hey, Azzazin it's me Ds. I miss our duo thought process and debates about price, statistics, and even damage numbers and boss kill times. I learned how to play my assassin by learning from you, watching you. I followed you through instances and effectively learned how to do the most damage per second using my Sin as well. You and me would experiment, we'd test ourselves and our characters together, it was brilliance in the making. I know if eventually over time, you will be doing the most damage per second over any other character on Dreamweaver because of your play style. I remember laughing one day when your cleric was threatened by a faction leader to be kicked when you killed a world boss from some level 60s-80s. The world boss couldn't really attack ranged targets back, but you did the right thing In my opinion and did the most damage. I remember how we used to stack math and effectively got your sin to out DPS a 5.0 Blademaster with +12 fist, amazingly when you where a fist sin. You, and your alter ego are two of the most enjoyable people that I could keep for company over a long course of time. I hope to join back into conversations with you and hear about the miracles we create. But hey , in real life we've kinda made some miracles happen, utilizing things, manipulating gravity and making our bodies able to jog longer than average and to keep ourselves trim, even though we study and eat whatever we want to, stacked with online gaming. You helped to see the potential of an assassin, but more importantly, how a character class can mentally change a player. The statistics we did together helped me stack in over 1.2B coins from the one operation I did during this one week with luck and packs :) I really appreciate that, it helped my barbarian and many of my friends a great deal.

Ironheart!!!!!! Medic!!!! Hey you, Paramedic im not sure if you still come on these forums. You where also a pretty good fellow at mathematics as well. You created some pretty nice spreadsheets and helped with some damage formulas. To me you where the best cleric to ever play on Dreamweaver. You helped many of my characters stay alive during nirvana and TT 3-3 runs, before and after the difficulties. Remember right after TT 3-X was nerfed and became difficult? Well during that time we had some fun experimenting with the GBA boss. It was like me, you and Feone (on his archer) trying to take out GBA. You manipulated your heals to their fullest potentials and kept us up solo healing. During some nirvana runs on my archer, when I first got it to 5.0 attack per second and sharded it with full attack shards it was like only 5-5.5k Hp barbarian buffed, but you didn't even let me get half health when I was tanking the bosses, while other clerics wouldn't even be able to keep me alive. You where the best, and If you do come back you will still be the best, even without rank 8 or rank 9. You're amazing and I'd rather have you over any other cleric.

AznAssassin(HaloAngell, and many other characters) You mastered every single class. I remember when you first started a character on Dreamweaver you started an Assassin, right after the expansion release and you mastered the Assassin class. You're probably the best sin PvP wise on Dreamweaver, mainly because you know the other classes, and when you are playing seriously the other sins can't kill you with ease, even the ones higher level than you. I believe me and you where one of the first two to kill Armageddon in 3-3 right after the patch, besides Cheze and Jami. I remember doing the TT 3-3 run with Cheze and we did the boss with his character uncharmed, it was great because we even got a gold mat. HaloAngell, your archer is one amazing character, although it started out as a joke character but hey, you took down many delta waves and during TW you took out many players with your bow. I know when you got in that car wreck though it messed up your playing time until you where healed and you missed the first rank sale so your character didn't have the rank 9 set yet, then you where getting bored of game and didn't want to farm much but hey, once you finish your Trip to china and come back to america and able to play more than you will be able to show Dreamweaver the power of your characters. I remeber us doing a lunar run in like 20-30 minutes because i'd round up some mobs then you'd run into some and triple spark + Destroy lol, the mobs would drop soooo amazingly fast. It was impressive and I rather do appreciate the help you gave me. I even remember our 12 minute - 15 minute Nirvana runs that we did together during 99 keys.

Hey there Chillum, you're a pretty good wizard. You helped me when I first started playing Perfect World you did my FBs for me as I leveled up. You where always factionless, I'm probably believing you still are, but I'm not sure. I admire the way you treated the aspect of the game. I'd sometimes roam around Heaven and catch you doing one-man armies and would sometimes visit to kill some mobs and keep you company. I never got to duel or tw or pk versus you, but I think it'd be pretty fun If we did. I remember doing PvP vs. wizards with +10 gear and it was like cat and mouse and the cat would always eat the mouse lol, minus the time I restat to use deicides, which was pretty fun.

Skippy, thanks for being one of the best Demon Barbarians on Dreamweaver. You kept true to yourself and didn't fold for others either. I enjoyed doing instance runs with you and hanging out. I think you where one of the first barbs to get a Nirvana weapon, but you couldn't really get it Sacrificial Assault add-on to it, lol but hey your weapon is still pretty nice and you can still own people pretty well in Pk mode. You really do make me want to restat my barbarian's cultivation and build to become a claw barbarian the way you play, but I don't exactly play that way and it wouldn't work out too well for me.

What's up Bedazzled? You played your venomancer with much strategy. I remember me and you helping with an FB 79 unwined and I pulled like 30-40 mobs and you'd AOE to kill them, it was pretty amazing. I remember being on vent with you during TWs and the strategy we used worked pretty well and you made venomancers seem more impressive to me. Thanks for showing me that the venomancer class isn't completely useless.

I didn't know any psychics, except my friend's alts and Ivy. I remember bringing you along on some Nirvana runs during 2x drops to make some coins. You where pleasant company to the groups that we ran. I rather enjoy your company but here's something I never got off my chest. I want you to see that you don't need to work on pwi to be able to have fun, Im not sure why you always wanted to make money or need it, but hey try to enjoy the game more try helping out lower levels if you feel your character is becoming weak, let it see how powerful it has become. I know it's hard to bring yourself to do that, especially with all the hypers, but hey, you might enjoy it. I know I did for a few months before I took my break.

BaldwinBoy, hello there. I rather enjoyed the leadership of you that you have shown for your faction. I'm glad that you changed Calamity the way you did, into Regenesis. I admire the dedication that you have and could provide to your faction, I know I would have never been able to do the same, and Im no sure If I knew many who could have. Thanks for leading us through many things through the game and for wise decision making. You're a true leader in my opinion.

Ajay, hey lol if your real life wasn't as upbeat and if Perfect World wasn't so easily boring for you, then you would have remained a great leader....I would have nicknamed you Ajay the Great. You lead TW Battles and helped coordinate. I'd listen to you during the TWs we did and I rather enjoyed it. I remember when we did a TT 2-3 Run we crossed the platform and took down the Dust boss right before belial and then jumped down and did Belial with the adds. Ah the good old days :)

EmoDarkAngel, haiiii you where an amazing friend. I remembered when you where my main cleric during dailey bhs and during Nirvana Runs. You made a great TW Squad leader by the way. You where very wise and mostly relied on logic over emotion in situations where problems would arise and would eventually solve them. I really did enjoy playing PWI with you and hey, we're not done playing together!!! - doesn't let my tears drop to the floor- I can't wait ill we're on vent together again, laughing and having fun, even if we are criticizing a squads mistake out loud before correcting them in squad chat. I think you are pretty cool and I know a bit about the real life situation you had but hey, you still managed to create some time and dedicate it to your Assassin and your Cleric. I'm also glad you chose to not end your initial character ( your cleric ) after making your Assassin, as I have kept my barb after my 5.0 characters and then my Sin.... :) I love you bud lol and If I could right now I'd hug you

AznBloodV you helped me through cultivations and I helped you. You also kept me some company in Map 3, Delta, and BHs that we'd do together. When I had you in squad, on either your cleric, wizard, or psychic I didn't care about having any other high damage players because I know your character could tank If you wanted too.. The damage output was pretty insane. I remember during wave 9 Delta when I lagged out you dropped something on the Mobs and ended up tanking the entire wave, it was the most insane thing ever. I'm glad I could help you during the time of your Psychics cultivation. Your character could 1 shot me with just one Debuff lol, it's impressive.

Komatsu, hey you took a lot of **** through the game, but I don't care what others said. You where always my friend and you enjoyed the leveling up aspect in the game you ran FC and ran them like crazy. I remember telling you about map3 and the research you did. I'm glad I could spend hours pulling Map3 out of squad for you to level up...I remember when you hit 104 I was so happy. You played the game in your spare time and did what you enjoyed. Teaching you how to nirvana was fun, and I'm glad you could time your Heaven's Flame, eventually you where used to it and we ran some flawless runs. I remember loaning you some + 10 deicides and we'd do some TT runs and you'd always give me my gear back, I appreciate it and I'm glad I was still able to trust some people in Perfect World. I know you where wearing some decent gear when I was pulling map 3 for you, I know you're also getting better and once your leveling goals are complete than you will eventually have some great gear, but along with that a fantastic level to match. :) When I'm back I'll do map 3 with you if you want, I'll pull the whole valley ^____^ while the mobs eat chunks from my gear value, and occasionally nibble at my delicious charm.

Well guys that's it for now....If anyone that knows me wishes for me to write to them here then please say so and I'll write about you and how I felt, honestly. I love you all and miss you that I've posted above.

[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It sounds like your saying good bye ds, I will miss the random squads you allowed me into... for the TT3-1 runs... which would be ridiculously quick due to the high aps/refines the other people had in squad. ;/

I barely got to know any of the players still playing today, but yea a lot of them still know how to play there class fairly well... the really old school players do anyways regardless of there class..

I too remember runemine... not too long ago, he taught me about glacial spike, and it is now a staple in my build/ultimate goal... if I ever pick up pwi again and try to get after it again.... right now just merching my way to better aps/refines, while I take a break from the game.

Good luck in whatever you do, Dsholder.

Take care and have fun.
    Slivaf
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    :o
    Plusonetomypostcount
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ya i miss you Ds hopefully you will be back when i am one of these days ill hopefully be in forums still.

Couldn't have learned the stuff i learned without your help.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It sounds like your saying good bye ds, I will miss the random squads you allowed me into... for the TT3-1 runs... which would be ridiculously quick due to the high aps/refines the other people had in squad. ;/

I barely got to know any of the players still playing today, but yea a lot of them still know how to play there class fairly well... the really old school players do anyways regardless of there class..

I too remember runemine... not too long ago, he taught me about glacial spike, and it is now a staple in my build/ultimate goal... if I ever pick up pwi again and try to get after it again.... right now just merching my way to better aps/refines, while I take a break from the game.

Good luck in whatever you do, Dsholder.

Take care and have fun.
    Slivaf

I'm not saying goodbye, just talking to the players I remember in a sense. I haven't logged in a while and I won't probably log in a while and I wouldn't want to lose memories or touch with these players. I remember letting you join th squads we did for the TTs or Nirvana runs Silvaf. I'm glad you could utilize your Blademaster to help on the runs like even if you didn't do the most damage you could still use your Heaven's Flame and rebuff once we where purged from GBA. Thanks for sharing some gametime with me and with some of my friends.

• Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is a nice post to read. Sorry I never met you DS, we would have gotten along quite well b:chuckle
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    caution

teeki is a barb-addict!

fwuffies :)!
    i like potato
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cool story bro..
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cool story bro..

i kno rite
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'ma say something for the first time...

TL;DR b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    AnnaKay, hey ^__^ I miss you the most, out of all players on perfect world, including other servers. I miss the kindness you showed to others, the way we'd roam around City of Lost harrassing new barbarians asking them if they needed help then giving them money or help with gear, and sometimes advice. I miss tagging along with you on our alts BHs and the way we'd even go on our mains or help newbies with their BHs to speed up time. The weird thing is we'd miss each other, even when we where in the game together, but it was nice I guess the times we had. Do you remember the time when I was like "Hey!! I want to tank polearm on my sin for BHs when I used the level 80x sin. Your cleric kept me alive without even a charm tick so it gave me confidence to tank polearm and gaurnob regularlly on our alts bh runs even with level 80 clerics. I'd have to talk to them for a few minutes to tell them the math and try to convince them to trust me. Frost Covered, remember our Frost Covered Runs? Some where enjoyable, some where long, but we accomplished much experience out of the runs together. Also the way we'd duo our bh 100s together or do 4 man nirvana runs together, those where worth the time. You are the person that thought me about love, the true meaning of it from what I've experienced also, thankyou sincerely. You where always incredible at coming up with thesis questions that I looked forward to answering, to help me see how I am.

Here's that catch line I wrote about your character when we where doing FC runs:

AnnaKay, she's runs FC without dropping a single BB

I remember the ways I'd sing for you, lol I wasn't great at it. I remember using syrup in the place of honey once and it was soo disgusting to me. Oh you, yourself, you've inspired me into the field of art, and this summer/fall I'll be taking a music theory class. I wish to understand and hear the things you hear and to listen to musical instruments without confusion.

I remember going into Pk mode and just randomly attacking people it was pretty fun, got into many fights with assassins which helped me strengthen my barbarian's pvp skills. I miss the world chat spam we'd do together, some sophisticated, some more like spam. I remember making the joke like this

Dsholder: WTB some Detection apoth to catch Azzazin and AnnaKay XD

lol the joke was funny in a sense, but more so because of how we where spamming that night in world chat.

I want to say that when I first met you I was skeptical of what kind of person you where. We first met when you sarcasticall said in world chat, "Looking for a slave to hire." and I messaged you lol you where in your 80s and I was like "lv. 100 Sage Barb" Remember your FB 89? and then Eventually the fb 99 ^__^ I am glad you healed through those runs it was pretty fun, I liked to pump my barb's ego around you....remember the whole inside jokes about ego? We'd do the FB 69 or 20X3 and I'd run through and pull a ton of mobs then AOE; when Azzazin and me did a 20X3 I'd pull an enormous amount and he'd take them out in 1-2 AOEs , it was pretty epic. Remember when we tried wraithgate 79? I'd be able to pull a on of mobs, but the squad wasn't exactly able to AOE on time and that one cleric we had with us, she ran infront of me....and got aten by mobs.....poor cleric. Remember the pk tourny bushido had and you used your sin during it? After it was over, like since people kept dropping items and gear you was like "I'll buy you rank 9 if you drop armageddon." I dropped armageddon and everyone died and dropped gear it was a mammoth mess. You had fun though when you where pking and that's what matters.

FC Runs on our sins with other level 80-90 players. I remember having to pay the barbarians to come, but I didn' mind because I wanted to use my sin and test it's power on the runs. The hallway with the most assassin mobs that connects to the room; remember how the barbarian would be like "i'll pull all don't worry." But they'd never aggro, or they'd always invoke the spirit late and the cleric would get hit and die or we'd have to AOE or the barb would actually die in BB. We'd just take the barbarian's aggro and end up dying on the pulls, but one time we pulled it off pretty epically. I remember pulling all dragoons and lieutenants with my barbarian when I would solo the last part for alts. Bloodpaint, great skill huh?

I'll be back though one day though, hopefully soon and maybe we can catch up and do some instances together with some of mine or your friends. I'll look forward to it If you'd want to, I still have one of my sins in its 80s. Did you ever level your sin past level 90 btw? If so congratulations! b:victory

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My eyes... They're bleeding. I can't believe I just read all thatb:surrender
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey Ds ;3 You probably dont understand the severity in which PWI-DW does miss you. 'The Best Barbarian EVER' and all. I finally leveled my sin to 91 (after a 10 day long suspension I decided to reinstate my Assasin). I miss doing duo instances with your Barbarian and my Cleric. I think foremost- all things considered- I miss running a muck on Harshlands server with you the 'traditional way' of playing the game.

I honestly haven't done a BH100 since you left. Just isnt the same! Kinda miss you aggroing all the mobs at Peachblossom and running for my poor, squishy, clerical life.b:victory Oh! And duo TT! Took us a long time sometimes, but was well worth all the SS I have. (Especially the one of you and Komatsu dead in a clap circle :3).

Im still pretty fail at playing Assasin, but Im trying (lol). I don't get to have such a good mentor as you did. ;)

Theres too many fond memories between the two of us to elaborate in a silly post on a thread. If you ever come back, you know where to find me. (At OT). Or just turn on WC!

Im glad to hear life has panned out to be within your favor. Especially happy to see you have cultivated all your potential to do something great and positively affect the world surrounding. I knew you had it in you <3

Vent just isnt the same without me forcing you to sing for hours upon hours. But! You do have my cellphone number. Maybe one day soon you have make another trip back to Ny and we'll go destroy the minds of some unsuspecting bystanders... Or just play fallout3 and COD all day.

Keep in touch more. OR ELSE.

Forever more (and your most revered),
    AnnaKay
    b:cute
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey Ds ;3 You probably dont understand the severity in which PWI-DW does miss you. 'The Best Barbarian EVER' and all. I finally leveled my sin to 91 (after a 10 day long suspension I decided to reinstate my Assasin). I miss doing duo instances with your Barbarian and my Cleric. I think foremost- all things considered- I miss running a muck on Harshlands server with you the 'traditional way' of playing the game.

I honestly haven't done a BH100 since you left. Just isnt the same! Kinda miss you aggroing all the mobs at Peachblossom and running for my poor, squishy, clerical life.b:victory Oh! And duo TT! Took us a long time sometimes, but was well worth all the SS I have. (Especially the one of you and Komatsu dead in a clap circle :3).

Im still pretty fail at playing Assasin, but Im trying (lol). I don't get to have such a good mentor as you did. ;)

Theres too many fond memories between the two of us to elaborate in a silly post on a thread. If you ever come back, you know where to find me. (At OT). Or just turn on WC!

Im glad to hear life has panned out to be within your favor. Especially happy to see you have cultivated all your potential to do something great and positively affect the world surrounding. I knew you had it in you <3

Vent just isnt the same without me forcing you to sing for hours upon hours. But! You do have my cellphone number. Maybe one day soon you have make another trip back to Ny and we'll go destroy the minds of some unsuspecting bystanders... Or just play fallout3 and COD all day.

Keep in touch more. OR ELSE.

Forever more (and your most revered),
    AnnaKay
    b:cute

I remember when Komatsu, you, and me did TT 2-x runs together and yeah we both fell in the traps at one point lol XD I'm glad you believed in me by the way Anna and If you want sometime maybe I'll get on skype or vent and sing for you again, even can get some of my friends irl to join in too. I remember when we played Harshlands together lol, the traditional way. I remember the times we spent, even as lower levels we helped people, when we where level 20s we killed Ocean Tusker for another assassin! It was Epic! Then when we got up in higher 20s we helped in a FB 19. But yeah, I'll keep in touch with you overall, and I will make another trip back to NY.....You have to add in music into the formula when I do come up there though instead of just video games and surprising by-standers :)

I miss you AnnaKay <3 and PWI-DW/Harshlands , will probably get to play soon, but for short periods of time.

The Best Barbarian Ever

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

QFT. can anyone paraphrase that wall of text in a font color that will not result in my already tired eyes going totally bloodshot?

kudos on having a lot to say thoughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QFT. can anyone paraphrase that wall of text in a font color that will not result in my already tired eyes going totally bloodshot?

kudos on having a lot to say thoughb:victory
    In short, recognizing some very fond DW memories and some talented players. (:

b:chuckle
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey D!!!

Kinda miss seein ya around bud. Tyvm for all the help u given on FB's for me my wife and friends. U was a great tank bud. Take care.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kudos on having a lot to say though

I wouldn't necessarily say that...
    Plus he gets additional length to his posts by adding an "h" to "were". Every. Single. Time.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey D!!!

Kinda miss seein ya around bud. Tyvm for all the help u given on FB's for me my wife and friends. U was a great tank bud. Take care.

Remember when we did a FB 89 Eden and everyone was dueling for like 20 minutes while we waited on the last person to come? I appreciated helping you and your wife on your BHs and FBs because you two where mature and respectful players, there weren't any arguments in the squad channel. I think if I'm gone too long I'll forget some tank stuff, but once I'm back I'm going to be able to remember, especially if my toolbar doesn't go whack. Some screenshot of it somewhere on Barbarian forums or screenshots, I'll have to find it

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We'll be on skype tonight/tomorrow and the next day, send me username on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001031289684 if you wanna join in on conversation.

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ds, Ds, Ds ....
    Didn't read your first post because it's kinda long and the colour of the font is kind of painful for me eyes. However, I just want to say that you're remaining a great barb and a great person. We really had some headaches with all the **** here on the forums but I really appreciate your willingness to help everyone in-game. You helped me a lot back on my blademaster as well as my archer for which I think I never said thanks.
    Well ... yea, thank you.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *waves*

I remember randomly PMing you after you made World Chats...
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    While this thread does indeed tug on the heartstrings of my own sappy, viewed-through-rose-colored-glasses nostalgia (I miss most of the people who were in EQ the first coupla months after Dreamweaver opened), I feel I must interject lest a certain pet-peeve drive me to a rage-induced aneurysm:

"WERE", NOT "WHERE", PLEASE.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is it bad that I almost cried when I read Ivy's part? That's one of the nicest gestures anyone has done for me from the most unexpected of people, regardless of its bright *** orange text. I remember doing FC with you and Anna on my sin, and you dc'd twice that run. We were like "uh oh...PANIC". We lived, and to this very day I don't even know how. But that was just awesome and one of the most fun runs I've ever done.

Hopefully you'll come back soon and touch more hearts (oh god that sounded wrong, LOL).

Love, peace, and hair grease,

Ivy
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Love, peace, and hair grease,
    That made me laugh...way to much ._.

Bai DS wish you all the best again ^,.,^
    I didnt really know you that well but your a pretty kewl barbperson o.o
    Wont miss you **** my mage in duels/pk you jerk >.> Tanking my dammage like that is just not nice.
    Or those times you said some crazy but believable shizz which i believed, only for you to lol at me =,.,=

I will miss those times when you ran those crazy bhs though was in one where you tanked 69 with a sin o.e
    and those times when you wrong chatted me some debatable stuff b:avoid
    No..i havent forgotten :<

Dont play much myself but its always sad to see someone who i dont want to hurt in painful ways go =(
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

XARA! XDDD

You have no idea how hard that made me laugh... in school.. >.> Looking like an idiot. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    XARA! XDDD

You have no idea how hard that made me laugh... in school.. >.> Looking like an idiot. b:laugh
    Dont need much help their girlie. b:avoid

*Waits for the grammar *****
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Alias, you're mean. I hate you.

there* >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

b:angry ::Grammar rage::

there* >_>

It's okay, he's mentally ill anyway. Don't hate him, feel bad for him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Did you cry when you wrote this?
    My eyes are really wet after reading it now. Not sure if it's because of the emotions or the terror from those disgusting color and mass.
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options

there* >_>

But but but but D: </3 T-T
    Bwuahahha Grammar **** :3
    b:angry ::Grammar rage:: Grammar Nerd!

It's okay, he's mentally ill anyway. Don't hate him, feel bad for him.
    >.>!
    Keep your pity to your self human!...unless it brings me cookies o,.,o
    And mental illness is an opinion b:cute