What types of pvp are there?

sariouso
sariouso Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
I'm wondering what forms of pvp are offered, the ones I'm aware of are territory war + classic pk, I was wondering if there are any other offered. If there are some, could you please give a brief explanation. I have a level 22 character, I'm just wondering what's offered later game.
Post edited by sariouso on

Comments

• ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    duels, no explanation for that

1 vs 1, ask someone to fight first so most of the time people don't interfere

TW, when guilds bid on territory they go into battle aka massive guild pk

more but to lazy to explain.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • sariouso
    edited April 2011
    Can someone please continue where ^ was too lazy to explain... or link me to a page with all them on it...
  • Maithal - Harshlands
    Maithal - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    TW 80 vs 80 guild battle in which the aim is to destroy the other teams crystal using the catapults provided(4 for a normal land, 6 for a starting town, 8 for Arcosour and 1K streams) You have Cata pullers normally Barbs as they are tanky with unpurgable skills that reduce damage taken. You will then need Clerics to heal them, and everone else to just attack the other team to buy your catas time to kill towers and the crystal.

World PvP, mostly dead due to Assassins, i remember a time when 30-40 Kingdom battled 50 odd people from other factions was a really nice fight and only one of meny good ones before Assassins, now though Assassins kill the PK before it starts by killing one guy then stealthing before the others can attack him, so only the best can stay out of safezone leaveing the fights to 10 people each side. Although i have not seen 10 each side in awhile either what with the new R9 dagger sins with advanced zerk and over three APS.

Arena, you are teleported into a random room with other people, there are only six chests which will allow you to move onto the next room, people do this with a guild or squad. the last room contains a gold chest(for the winner) 2 silver chests(second and third place, if they do not fight for first) and 3 bronze. If you die you are removed from the instance even in the last room so there can actully be no winner if the last two guys kill each other.

Guild Wars(not sure if that is the name) 40 vs 40 guild base war, it is very new so i have no other information then that.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Guild Wars(not sure if that is the name) 40 vs 40 guild base war, it is very new so i have no other information then that.

Last I heard^ that was not going to be implemented. Would have been fun but the concept was a bit flawed and there was, as usual, way too much QQ about it.
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ganks mostly. not so much one on one since people r too much fails to handle their business themselves, but all in all pvp is fun in groups.
  • sariouso
    edited April 2011
    Thank you for your information, maithal, very helpful...
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Arena, you are teleported into a random room with other people, there are only six chests which will allow you to move onto the next room, people do this with a guild or squad. the last room contains a gold chest(for the winner) 2 silver chests(second and third place, if they do not fight for first) and 3 bronze. If you die you are removed from the instance even in the last room so there can actully be no winner if the last two guys kill each other.

Arena is removed.... you mean Tournament
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte