Screwed up BM

Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Blademaster
ok i think ive screwed up my bm. i was gonna do a pure axe build but from what i read they are not wanted in squads or anything except for tw. my bm's stats are currently 55 vit,165 str and 35 dex and 13 mag(dont ask),is there any way of making my bm a fist/axe? besides stat reset card and making a new bm b:sad
Post edited by Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear
    UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes it is true that a pure Axe bm is not that wanted in higher lvl, even if it is a game and u can pick any path that makes u happy, u cannot expect other people to want u in their squad if u do not bring much to the table, as a bm we are DDers, and with axe u wont be able to tank nor DD properly.
    As for ur stats i do have good news, u are not screwed xD. a lot of fists/axe guides say u can cap ur vit at 50. + with the bonuses from the armor at lvl 8x and 9x u will be able to use both fists and axes, just make sure u put a lot of points into dex while still keeping a high str.
    also.. id reset that magic and put it all into dex if i were u xD.

Edit: I was just like u and was pure axe/vitality bm until i reached lvl 60. but unfortunately i had to reset because i had cough.... 150..cough vit xD. (don't judge me =P) Although as a fellow bm that played for a while i strongly suggest going all paths
  • Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    ah xD,thanks alot . you saved me from resarting my bm ^^
  • KillinEye - Sanctuary
    KillinEye - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't think you'll have to restat right now.
    You just need to pour a lot of extra dex, and you might not be able to use weps as soon as you hit the level requirement for now.
    At higher lvls this might improve (as said, equips give more and more stats), but in the end you would want to restat, simply because you've got too much magic and a bit too much vit as well in my opinion. At higher lvls I spose that the costs aren't that disrupting for your wallet anymore.
  • Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    hmm ok thanks alot b:pleased