LvL_Express.Scam.legit.or a myth

Options
prophetofman
prophetofman Posts: 59 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Etherblade (West)
hi all , i am the founder and creator of level express. DETOXY and Moodaguda are also part founders and creators. the company is run by us 3. im makeing this post to show you that we are here, and that we are very real. not to mention as legit as they come. and the best power leveling on server. ( for the cheapest price). first lets get the bad stuff out of the way.

Scammer claim number 1: we had a veno customer that was being leveled and about 15 levels into it she said her herc wasnt leveling and she wanted a refund :/. unless we do something at fault or have to go (never happened before) we dont give refunds. i refused to give her a refund and she left.

Scammer claim number 2: i had a customer who was trying to get more than 1 hours time power leveling, he ended up getting 75minutes total for an hours pay :/ and he still wanted more time or he would call us a scammer 10000 times on world chat. well he left un happy and kept threatening to call us scammer, the following 2 days he purchases our service 2 more times. the second time went smooth and the third time he was the same as the first time trying to blackmail more hyper time :/. he flaims us but we continue to p lvl him. we turn down no money :) and provide a great and addicting service.

now that thats out of the way. on to the good.

although not a founder of the company Stupidfish is a valued member of our team. i will list our team members below.

Zaffreen/seeker 77 - the muslce of the operation , this person is squaded with the person being power leveled and she kicks *** royally.

barb 77- buff dummie , and white named just incase its war.

Moodaguda/seeker 91- this is a pro if hes there you know its good gravy, but its always good reguardless.

DETOXY/cleric - 83 buffs and heals (outside of squad)

Stupidfish/76 sin-(pulls/buff) hardest working person in the team and makes the lowest pay xD is also a pro and very funny when people ks

a masked puller (wiz)- this guy is as a ninja. not much is known on him but some say he once burned down an entire village with just a glance.

how we operate: well if u dont know , its a 5mil per hour power leveling service come and find out :).

if you are reading this and have been power leveled by LvL_Express please make a forum post here stateing

starting level:
ending level:
amount paid:
class:
rateing: 1-10
and any other personal comments youd like to leave

(did i mention this method gives triple the spirit that fc heads gives :D and if ur under level 80 its much much much faster)

anyone else is free to comment but lets keep it clean :P
Post edited by prophetofman on

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    5 million just for one hour? I can get more exp out of hypers just bringing my alt into a FC I helped clear at heads and hypering there only for a far cheaper cost. I don't spite you for doing this, if you can make money doing something, do it. I do question the customers you have though, since its not like leveling takes long in this game without power leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    our method can make a level 1 into 68 in 1 hour and it gives triple the spirit fc gives :/ .... why did u post here again?

hypers on alts on fc would get u like 3 levels per run in the 60s :/ so yes we r far better than fc...
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    our method can make a level 1 into 68 in 1 hour and it gives triple the spirit fc gives :/ .... why did u post here again?

hypers on alts on fc would get u like 3 levels per run in the 60s :/ so yes we r far better than fc...

Is your method faster? Yep, no doubt. Is it cheaper? Nope. A couple sets of hypers could get me the same results, and I'd have saved money while doing it, especially since I only ever hyper (even on mains) at the exp room to get the most for my hypers. I'm rather surprised you needed to ask why I posted here, especially since you said, "anyone else is free to comment." I'm simply stating an opinion which you invited.

I suppose though if I must give it a specific reasoning, I posted because I felt it should be mentioned that there are alternative methods to yours which for some people are better. Faster does not always mean greater, and though your advertisement is quite convincing, it shouldn't go without respectful critique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • tausif26
    tausif26 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    starting level: 66
    ending level: 69
    amount paid: 500,000
    class: Assassin
    rateing: 10
  • JadeSin - Archosaur
    JadeSin - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    starting level: 51
    ending level: 69
    amount paid: 5 mil
    class: sin
    rateing: 10

They made the experience very fun! Good ppl here!
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is your method faster? Yep, no doubt. Is it cheaper? Nope. A couple sets of hypers could get me the same results, and I'd have saved money while doing it, especially since I only ever hyper (even on mains) at the exp room to get the most for my hypers. I'm rather surprised you needed to ask why I posted here, especially since you said, "anyone else is free to comment." I'm simply stating an opinion which you invited.

I suppose though if I must give it a specific reasoning, I posted because I felt it should be mentioned that there are alternative methods to yours which for some people are better. Faster does not always mean greater, and though your advertisement is quite convincing, it shouldn't go without respectful critique.

i made this post because of the scammer claims :/ i dont need advertisement... im booked for people at all times.... come to the zhen pits ... ull see me there 9 out of 10 times..... and by faster you mean MONTHS faster right.... if u wanna down my business make ur own forum post for it :/
  • UmmYummy - Archosaur
    UmmYummy - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Starting lvl: 51
    Ending lvl: 71
    Amt pd: 5 mil
    Class: Veno
    Rating: 10

I knew upfront my pet would not be leveled. Lol i mean of course it wouldn't. How funny. These guys did everything they said they would do. I was told when to start my hyper stones, when and if i needed to pause them for any reason. I even got tips on what kind of weapon and armor I might want to use afterwards, and what dungeons I should go in. Everyone was nice and professional. I will use this service again and suggest them to others.

b:pleased

Thanks guys!! U rock b:victory
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes! have all your customers come post here.. Let us all know who the future high level nubs will be.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dean_Graziosi.jpg
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and we old school players wonder why no one knows how to play their classes anymore..... b:sweat

my advice to lower level player is take ur time and enjoy the game, u'll learn ur class in the process..... no point in being high level if u dont know shiit about ur class and what to do.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so, I have a 68 sin that I want to get to 100 asap - how much would you charge me?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    contact us in game , if we have an open slot ( rarly) our company boss (LvL_Express) will send out a few telecoustics. that is your chance if you want levels, its 5mil an hour, best of server, CHEAPEST on server , and triple the spirit of fc heads. fc heads has a horrible exp to spirit ration yuck , and at lvl 68 ud get about 26k exp per mob and around 3-4k spirit per mob. we kill fast and theres many many mobs. Good Luck
    edited April 2011
    Options
    contact us in game , if we have an open slot ( rarly) our company boss (LvL_Express) will send out a few telecoustics. that is your chance if you want levels, its 5mil an hour, best of server, CHEAPEST on server , and triple the spirit of fc heads. fc heads has a horrible exp to spirit ration yuck , and at lvl 68 ud get about 26k exp per mob and around 3-4k spirit per mob. we kill fast and theres many many mobs. Good Luck

*facepalm* company boss? *FACEPALM*
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If 5 hypers costed over 5m then that would make your service the "cheapest", though you DO know people can just take their alts to FC and let them do the heads with hypers on, and that usually ends up being free, the only thing you need to pay for being the hypers, and that only after they run out =).

Fastest on server? Sure. Cheapest? Not even close.

Oh and why would you make a THREAD if you don't want people to post in it? If you make a forum thread you have to deal with both the customers, the curious people, and the Trolls.

And since the way you do it seems to be PQ mobs, I'd love to see you deal with people who actually need that quest, lol. And don't you post some silly comment about me being from HT, I've quit this char long ago and actually moved to archo ^_^ gud luck stalking me with your trollin though.
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ahhhh so nice to have my own power lvler a lvl 102 r9 sin =) and its free for me
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ahhhh so nice to have my own power lvler a lvl 102 r9 sin =) and its free for me

^ cept 101 nirvana >_> b:dirty galen shhh! ._.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • nomnomnomyum
    nomnomnomyum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and we old school players wonder why no one knows how to play their classes anymore..... b:sweat

my advice to lower level player is take ur time and enjoy the game, u'll learn ur class in the process..... no point in being high level if u dont know shiit about ur class and what to do.

RIGHT ..... you sir are CORRECT. geez finally some1 gets it =o=
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited April 2011
    Options

5 mil an hour? Vision....you are the bigest conman ive meet ever... your a bad wizzy and you should feel bad buh bye sir b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    when i said cheapst i ment cheapest out of our competitors, other people do it also but we do it cheaper and better. and is leveling 1-68 in 1 hour not worth 5mil? dont answer that ... and for all of you who think this is to much let me explain somethin to you

costs of the operation -
    1 platnuim mana charm- 2mil
    1/4 a hp charm - 500k
    clerics lose 1/5 of there mp charms - 800k
    pullers pay - 500k
    that leaves 1.2mil to be split between 2-3 people.
    this is a service worth more than 5mil an hour we just enjoy doing it so we charge less ^^
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    HP/Mana food cheaper IJS...

l2clikmoar
  • nomnomnomyum
    edited April 2011
    Options
    when i said cheapst i ment cheapest out of our competitors, other people do it also but we do it cheaper and better. and is leveling 1-68 in 1 hour not worth 5mil? dont answer that ... and for all of you who think this is to much let me explain somethin to you

costs of the operation -
    1/4 a hp charm - 500k
    pullers pay - 500k
    this is a service worth more than 5mil an hour we just enjoy doing it so we charge less ^^

if...you......have to BUY lvling.....don't play PW -.-...just don't. oh and btw its not good to lvl that fast : / your gonna have to go back and do ALL your culti's and your gonna look like a dumb asking for help with bh29 when your 68.....
    edited April 2011
    Options
    if...you......have to BUY lvling.....don't play PW -.-...just don't. oh and btw its not good to lvl that fast : / your gonna have to go back and do ALL your culti's and your gonna look like a dumb asking for help with bh29 when your 68.....

who are u?...... and where have u been all my life b:dirty

the only time i would say its ok to power level is if ur end game on ur main (which u worked ur way up to not just power leveld) and u make an alt and wanna power level it up. i did this with my wizzy and for free because i can just do alt FCs with friends and enjoy it more. so lern ur class and take ur time... thats kinda the point of the game b:bye
  • OOSoulwingOo - Archosaur
    OOSoulwingOo - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Starting lvl: 27
    Ending lvl: 63
    Amt pd: 4mil
    Class: Cleric
    Rating: 10

Great service.
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    who are u?...... and where have u been all my life b:dirty

the only time i would say its ok to power level is if ur end game on ur main (which u worked ur way up to not just power leveld) and u make an alt and wanna power level it up. i did this with my wizzy and for free because i can just do alt FCs with friends and enjoy it more. so lern ur class and take ur time... thats kinda the point of the game b:bye

the point of the game is to have fun, however u choose to ^^ its game.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dean_Graziosi.jpg

Lulz!!!

costs of the operation -
    1/4 a hp charm - 500k
    pullers pay - 500k

I am trying to do the math here...but more importantly you all are WAY over using your resourses if you all go through that much charm. Use MP pots? Hp pots?

b:sweat

(sorry had to just comment)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    we talk to much to use pots lol or are usaully afk :D we are a fun group b:victory

and clicking every 10 seconds is annoying when u r booked for customers at all times of the day u just say ** it all imma burn the charm ... whats the point of stressin its game b:chuckle
  • HellzErkk - Archosaur
    HellzErkk - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    starting level: 43
    ending level: 71
    amount paid: 9m
    class: Archer
    rateing: 11

b:kiss
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I somehow don't think thats an answer to my question.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Been quite amazed by all the alts who actually posted on here claiming his service was good. The only time you should plvl is imo if you already KNOW how to play that class and have a main around maybe 99 to 105 >_> at that point the game really gets so boring you feel like making alts or such.

And since the only time you'd plvl your alt is when you should have a high level main, then that makes it even easier to just take your alt to FC and have more fun in there than just sit for 2 hours staring at a group that mass KS's PQ mobs and charges you for 5m an HOUR lol.

Imo, anyone who uses this would be either a new player wanting to be pr0 in 2 hours or a high lvl who made himself an alt for the lulz, which is just stupid as you could just get your alt into FC after clearing it out with your god damn MAIN and have it free except hyper costs >_>. And how do you even expect a newbie to have that much money? You's fail at scamming so much VoK.
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • prophetofman
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i tell people the level the will be before i take there money and i always tell them a few levels lower than they actually acheieve , then i do what i tell them i would do... how can this be considered a scam , maybe someone people dont wanna waste a month doing fc to get there alts to 80 maybe some people would rather have it done in a few hours for a misely 5mil emo .... u sir sound jelous... ud probly go to pizza hut and stand out front and tell all the people to go to dominoz cause its cheaper b:chuckle ... say what u want but do not call this a scam ... we are 100% legit ... we tell u exactly what you will be getting before you pay.... and you people still call this a game lmao jelous? all these high levels QQin on my forums what r u mad that arch server is gonna be packed with more high levels and we can finally start some delta.... doesnt make sense u should be happy... and yea yea u should learn ur class but to be honest i play a wiz (hardest character to use) and even my wiz only took a few days to understand.... i mean its a game not rocket science... and so what if there happens to be a lvl 80 fail or lvl 100 fail... why not teach them when there in ur squad since u guys r so high and mighty but u r the type that dont teach and probly say u shouldnt have power leveled... i bet everytime u die it sounds like this " wrong hotkey" "sorry was afk" "wasnt my fault" "this squad is fail" "oops had my pvp armor on " "door rang" "phone call its my gf(1 minutes convo lol") "im laggin ill brb" "my dam skill diidn work wf" "my charm ran out" "my charm didnt tick" "i need crabs QQ" "didnt think i was gonna be tankin" "barb hold aggro" but really all you should be saying is "ITS A GAME, GOOD THING I CAN COME BACK ALIVE"