Prevail~ Lost City

Grippieluver - Lost City
Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Guild Banter
Leader iz Amaze her alt iz Hikotusuki... I'm the director (paid for it and on more than leader but oh well lolz) we're lvl 1 atm... and have 26 memberz... highest lvl iz 36 -.- We could really uze some higher lvlz to help our lower onez it would be toally great. We're active and ready to jump at a crie for help. 30+ are recruited to Executor any lower stayz commissioner. Our slogan iz "Free Hugs for all~" we're a lot of fun!!! Lemme kno if u wanna join b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
Post edited by Grippieluver - Lost City on

Comments

• Amaze - Lost City
    Amaze - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ;A; even tho we don't have the guild anymore I am forever greatful that you were kind enough to think of this forum ;A;
    oh my god was i that dumb
    seraphium@tumblr
  • StrongSeeker - Sanctuary
    StrongSeeker - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Did ya'll give up on making a faction? Is that the reason you don't have it no more? You should of pushed on through the tough times, and trust me i know about tough times. My faction is lvl2 and lvl3 is taking forever. lol but i'm sticking with it and we are earning the money. I had around 95 people before genesis. Then everyone went inactive cause of their mystics and seekers. lol Then it was back to square one, i had to kick inactive people and now i'm at 40 people. It sucks but we'll push through it.