Options
    What is this ttt you speak of? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • louhenry
    louhenry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    at 61 (both me and my pet) I solo'd the solo parts of TT1-1 with my glacial. I had both Icicle and Bash as well as Roar and Howl (all lvl 3) and the mobs, while not exactly easy, were very doable using my Tabby Plumbdrop to pull them out and taking them one on one. The bosses were a pain in the butt cause they took so very long, and one misstep would have meant death - but it worked.

the shaudo cub has less attack, less phys def, higher magic def, and higher accuracy dodge and speed ... I think you would have a chance, if you dont mind the risk. Dont plan on being able to do any attacks of your own, if you get one in you are lucky, your time on the bosses will be spent spamming heal ... for a long time.

Others may have more to offer by way of advice, but I thought you deserved more than the ttt comment :P

One side note ... you dont get much by way of drops. It might not be worth doing the limited run you can do in solo mode for alll the work of soloing at a low lvl - but you can judge that for yourself.
  • Flamebear - Archosaur
    Flamebear - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the three t where a typo :p. And i was just wondering cuz i got a cub and heard it could solo it better then the walker. ty for ur answer.
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Solo mode? Sure. Pretty much any pet that's decently tanky can do the solo mode, especially if you have at least one or two pieces of channeling gear.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The choice of the cub as a solo-TT pet comes from the pre-fish times, when cub was the pet with the highest hp, able to live through blows that would 1-shot the magmite. Now I'm pretty sure glacial has beaten it in all except m-def, and as solo-tt11 bosses are physical the fishy rock should do better.
    That doesn't change the fact that with a cub it's still perfectly doable (as well as with a magmite, I think, at least for the 1-1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...