Can't Find Befuddling Creeper

XxRebornxX - Raging Tide
XxRebornxX - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Mystic
I've seen one post about this before, but the answer the person got didnt help me at all. Im lvl 18 mystic and im trying to complete the Befuddling Creeper quest so I can summon it, but I cant find it anywhere. I heard the wuest takes you there, but for me it didn't. I'm wondering what we are supposed to do?
Post edited by XxRebornxX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Oniryuu - Heavens Tear
    Oniryuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For me it did. They're on top of a big hill, they're a plant. You kill the plant and then the actual creature you want spawns next to where it was and you kill that.
  • MidnightBlur - Raging Tide
    MidnightBlur - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Are you teleported to the place, cause it didnt send me anywhere, and Did you talk to someone other then the 1st mage?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It doesn't teleport you anywhere. You need to go into your quest list, find the quest, and click on the green text. It will put you on an auto-path straight to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • MidnightBlur - Raging Tide
    MidnightBlur - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Haha Thanks alot! I never would have found that myself!
  • zkhyl3
    zkhyl3 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i cant find it in my quest list
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    zkhyl3 wrote: »
    i cant find it in my quest list
    IN your quest list, pick the Available Quests tab. Also note, that you CAN out level these plant summon quests, so if you've waited too long to get it (you should get a system hint pop-up when it's available, I think), You may not be able to get it. o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Vyndariel - Momaganon
    Vyndariel - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey all,

I have a problem with this quest, too.

I thought I've done it, so I grinded up with some oracle-scrolls.

In fact the quest disappeared, cuz I was not within the time, but I already killed the debuffling plant.

Now I can't get the quest anymore or is there a way to make the quest again, even if Beckenast don't offer the quest to me?

Can't use the plant at the moment (tried already)

If someone has a solution, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm baffled.. they give the quest to you up front when you reach a certain level, then you go to the same NPC for every type of summon to pick up/update/turn in the quest. It's not like other quests where you have to search your available quest list. I don't know how anyone can be confused. You are given the quest, you read it (novel concept?), you go where it tells you. Voila.
  • formidablefoe
    formidablefoe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The Befuddling Creeper quest was annoying me, but after the talking to the first mage in Tellus, walk to the Befuddling Creeper either by clicking the green name in the quest menu, or walking to coordinates (272,205) which is in the Dragon Hunters Tribe Region.
    Once you find the Befuddling Creeper on top of a mountain, use your pickaxe to "extract" the True Befuddling Creature. After it has been extracted, another monster will appear near the one you just extracted, this is the True Befuddling Creature. Immediately kill the monster or it will kill you. Once you killed it it will say you subdued the monster and forced your souls together.
    The instructions for the quest were confusing, but it is as simple as killing it. Be aware that if you die after receiving the instructions, you will have to start the quest over again.
    Hope that helps
  • november1126
    november1126 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I got that same quest and killed the befudling creeperand received the book but when I went to the mystic trainer I couldn't get theb:sad summon please help!
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    1) Make sure you have enough money.
    2) Make sure you have enough spirit.
    3) Make sure you have the right Culti.
    4) Make sure you arent a seeker.
    5) idk....
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm baffled.. they give the quest to you up front when you reach a certain level, then you go to the same NPC for every type of summon to pick up/update/turn in the quest. It's not like other quests where you have to search your available quest list. I don't know how anyone can be confused. You are given the quest, you read it (novel concept?), you go where it tells you. Voila.

Lol, this.

For me when i did a year ago. It seemed very easy. Everything is handed to you, quest location etc. Even the mobs you have to kil are easy.

Maybe there's some private server players or newbs who simply do not know the mechanics of the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Shuai - Harshlands
    Shuai - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    omg ikr

I really don't understand why so many of these threads keep getting made/necro'd. You'd think they'd at least try and search. With all the threads on this it can't be that hard to find. b:surrender
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oops, wrong avi. Happens almost every time I get a jones or dq rewards. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
This discussion has been closed.