rb glitch

Options
Bogatir - Heavens Tear
Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
i wonder which they are, or are they both. the problem in rb of dc on entry has been here since the beginning of the game but seems much worse since genisis update. out of 5 attempts to enter we had 7 dc's. the sixth attempt got us in but our runner got kicked to 1k after dying so missed out on the boss. sad when it takes longer to get in an instance than it does to do it.
Post edited by Bogatir - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Before going in make sure no one is on mounts, no one is buffing and i don't seem to have a problem getting in. If they are buffing or on a mount they almost always will get kicked.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Before going in make sure no one is on mounts, no one is buffing and i don't seem to have a problem getting in. If they are buffing or on a mount they almost always will get kicked.

lol i had a squad i made sure were all off mounts and standing there doing nothing literally. we had a total of 9 dcs and 7 attempts to get us in then on the 8th attempt finally made it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd say a little of column A and a little of column B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i wonder which they are, or are they both. the problem in rb of dc on entry has been here since the beginning of the game but seems much worse since genisis update. out of 5 attempts to enter we had 7 dc's. the sixth attempt got us in but our runner got kicked to 1k after dying so missed out on the boss. sad when it takes longer to get in an instance than it does to do it.

I stopped even doing BH wave 2 long time ago because I was sick of the bug just trying to get into the ****ing instance.

Forget even wanting to attempt a full delta anymore.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no mounts or buffing and all close to npc. just dc's all the time. not just my group another group was there and doing the same thing. talked to a lot of people who have the same problem. the thing that bothers me is i know several people who have sent in tickets and get the old we are looking into in reply. but don't hold your breathe as this bug is well over 2 years old. so i have to ask lazy, incompetant or just don't care. take your pick.