Report CatShop Swindler Button Needed

Fluxal - Dreamweaver
Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
Can you PLEASE add an in-game button to report catshop swindlers and shysters? b:angry They are running rampant these days and nothing we can do about it...and , no, the ingame GM button never gets a response.

I would suggest a right click item on player menus that would just report their names and a short description of their infraction so you can review their account.

I like to make a buck just as much as the next guy, but honestly, so please give us a way to keep common criminals out of the game. It's bad enough we have to deal with them in real life...and per se, isn't this supposed to be "Perfect World"?

If you're wondering what I'm talking about, here's a couple examples: there are ppl rigging the price on 1 items in a set, in their catshop 50k - 100k (or more) than it should be. Like the guys who sell gems for crazy stones, and put 1 gem at 150,000 instead of 15,000...and believe me, it's not a typo. I've called them on it and some even deny doing it, but immediately change the price stinker to a different gem and then go on. I watched others come in and rotate the stinker gem every so often...they know exactly what they are doing, and its hurting the game that you dont take care of it. Its been said that the guys that do it with the Tokens of luck are even worse.

PWI, its going on right under your noses, please do something about it. We do have a button for reporting hackers, lets, get one for common thieves now, because they do exist.

Thank you.
And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
Post edited by Fluxal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1. Right click their avatar and hit "Report".
    2. ?????
    3. Profit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thats actually the one to "Report Hacking"...but, I still did it, and nobody answered after 3 hours. Same for Click GM button.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thats actually the one to "Report Hacking"...but, I still did it, and nobody answered after 3 hours. Same for Click GM button.

Hm.. really? I thought it used to bring a drop down menu where you could click which report you wanted. Or maybe it's when you pm a GM that it does that. I never used these functions though, I always just screenshotted and sent a ticket through the website. Takes about the same amount of time and they might get to it faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • UnseenOne - Lost City
    UnseenOne - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is definatly needed, though I think this would do even better in the catshop interface itself.
    Sorry if I spell something wrong, I'm not from an english speaking country. If you can do it in a nice way, please correct bad spelling by me.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
  • UnseenOne - Lost City
    UnseenOne - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    New players might get fooled...and that is not ok...
    Sorry if I spell something wrong, I'm not from an english speaking country. If you can do it in a nice way, please correct bad spelling by me.
  • Nyuchama - Archosaur
    Nyuchama - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree. I may have been here for about 5 weeks(?) and I like looking through the cat-shops. I had 300,000 once but soon lost it on a stupid Hyper EXP Stone that I couldn't even use. I was in the 20's then...
    I've sunk so low in the sea of sadness
  • MoonHearts - Heavens Tear
    MoonHearts - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i get the whole buyer beware thing, but I agree that these individuals can ruin someones gaming experience. I've mainly noticed the cat shops selling Perfect Tokens of Luck for 4.7 mil or 4.8 mil, but they are only worth 10k. It takes a long time to earn coinage in this game unless you do nothing but farm and sell for a long time. I've had people come up to my cat shop and message me that "a shop" near the blacksmith is selling the tokens I want for 4.4 mil. I go check and it's the lower end token. These people hunt around for people to scam.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Simple solution -->

1) Take Screenshot
    2) Send in a Ticket
    3) ALWAYS check and double check what you are buying before you buy

^ That is really all you can do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous