LF a lil' advice

Options
FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Venomancer
So I've finally tried to solo a TT not sure which one but it's the second pillar solo mode and it was awsome till i died on General feng>.>; In any case i was wondering before i countinue playing my veno what's it like at higher lvls? I've actually been jumping from class to class to test out which one but I find it hard to stick with anyone of 'em. My guess is because my veno is my highest lvl character and to lvl up a new one to 74 would be to much workb:cry Any how my top contenders are Mystic(if i can get her from 26), cleric(currently 62) and my veno(if i can fix her).
I think my other problems also lay with the fact i don't like patakas o.o; period and that on my veno i don't like AA which is what my friends forced me(not literaly just strongly suggested) to switch to from LA. Yes my problems are extensive @_@ but i can't seem to solve them on my own i need help from people who are good at numbers and that have probably been through this once before.
With all this switching between alts and deleteling spending money on skills blah blah i'm losing major mula. SO the overall question aside from the previous is what would you do?Try to stick it out with your veno though uou're practically broke?Use the mystic as it's a nice cross between a cleric and veno(just continue looking at the forum for updates and questions etc)?Use the cleric because everyone needs one and will even pay though you could get bored and die(not literaly just from boredom)?
*Brain damaged*
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Venos at higher levels is better than lower levels, which is the case in every class. If you're having difficulties with bosses (2-1, I guess). You should level up more (and your pet) and get a better weapon. Patakas is a love it or hate it weapon (in my case, I like it because of spike damage). At your level, you should be using Ashura's Sign (TT70), Sakyamuni's Light (Legendary Mold). Sakyamuni's Light is cheaper (around 200-400k in Sanctuary) and has good adds (+physical def).

AA venos are good for soloing since your pet's the one taking most of the damage so having a higher m.att is beneficial because of better heals.

If I were you, stick with your veno and practice soloing 1-x before moving on to others. Solo mode takes too long sometimes and the rewards aren't great (unless you're lucky). So finding a squad sometimes works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver
    BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I will just say this... venos ftFw! You might seem broke all the time but cash somehow pops up in your inv o,o Before i got a herc even in my 80s sometimes i had trouble soloing wurlord with my magmite. I even had to tank him with my armored bear which seemed to work better 'cuz of Tough and Threaten skills. Stick to your veno it is a good class and you won't have trouble making cash once you find out which ways of farming are best for you.

If you want to solo more I'd suggest you go AA like Cocobelle said the higher the mag attack is the better the heals are.
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:faintwell i've narrowed it down to my veno and psy(who is currently lvl31)b:pleased but now the hard part is what do i do cause as i said i only want to take one to endgame and beyondb:sin
    You two have some interesting points but idk it's iffy atm. I've lways wanted to have that TT99 gold weapon which i'd eventually niravana but at the same time if i choose my psy i won't have to worry about making a new weapon for a weapon chain and it stays simple. plus spheres are quite arrtactive to be as well as some of the psy skills like Earth Vector and Red Tide or Psychic Will. With a Veno i like parasitic nova, fox form, the nix/herc which i'll prolly never be able to get right for quite sometime.
    It's like apples to oranges you get an apple you make apple pie, you get an orange you make orange juiceb:shutup. Idk lmao once i figure this part out it'll be smooth sailing but how do i chooseb:faint

{Quote}I will just say this... venos ftFw! You might seem broke all the time but cash somehow pops up in your inv o,o Before i got a herc even in my 80s sometimes i had trouble soloing wurlord with my magmite. I even had to tank him with my armored bear which seemed to work better 'cuz of Tough and Threaten skills. Stick to your veno it is a good class and you won't have trouble making cash once you find out which ways of farming are best for you.

If you want to solo more I'd suggest you go AA like Cocobelle said the higher the mag attack is the better the heals are.{Quote}

lmao fail quote but what do you mean ways of farming as a veno it looks like the real way is to farm mats then sell. My problem with that is i have to play the waiting game and almost everyone has a veno to do the same thing when i go by general summer it's practically an ocean of shops selling the same thing
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao fail quote but what do you mean ways of farming as a veno it looks like the real way is to farm mats then sell. My problem with that is i have to play the waiting game and almost everyone has a veno to do the same thing when i go by general summer it's practically an ocean of shops selling the same thing

There are many ways of making cash and you don't always have to be a veno for that. b:cute
    One tip... don't set a shop to sell TT mats. Most of the mats there are overpriced and ppl prefer to look in AH. Once I do a TT run and put the mats in AH for sale, they get sold for couple hrs. I like to spend 1-2hrs a day to farm for mid-grade mats for US but when I'm lazy or don't have time I just make some with tokens and still make profit.

And don't worry, you will get your hands on a herc sooner or later. I am a non cash shopper and have both herc and nix but I had to find out which way of making cash is best for me.
    well i've narrowed it down to my veno and psy(who is currently lvl31) but now the hard part is what do i do cause as i said i only want to take one to endgame and beyond

I like veno as an endgame class and I'm a veno addict :P but it depends on you which class you wanna take to endgame. Atm I am taking my cleric and sin to endgame as well but if you want just one you will have to decide which class is best for ya. If you choose veno you won't make a mistake.^^
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:angryforget what i just said it turns out it's actually between my cleric and my veno :D as i get this rush when it's time for a game of agrro ping pong and can you heal that person before they die :D. So i'm kind of in the middle considering how i just learned how useful mysterious chips are for everything that i want it's a total of 297 chips which leads to me asking what is the price of the boxes? and how many actually come in each. The way i see it is my veno will be my farmer grinding/selling TT items in AH cause i hate the waiting game and my celric will be my main good?bad?

edited April 2011
    Options
    I can't tell you the exact price of chips since I'm not able to log in game but they are pretty cheap when they are on sale. Cleric is a good endgame class you will never have trouble with finding squads. b:victory And it is good to keep veno for farming purposes. So yea it sounds like a good idea. b:cute
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I can't tell you the exact price of chips since I'm not able to log in game but they are pretty cheap when they are on sale. Cleric is a good endgame class you will never have trouble with finding squads. b:victory And it is good to keep veno for farming purposes. So yea it sounds like a good idea. b:cute

Thanks for the help now i can play clear headed and not worry about am I playing the right class or how am I wasting money just leveling skills of a class that i'll end up dropping laterb:thanks