Hypers and Frost

chuupen
chuupen Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm fairly new to these forums (Couldn't even find the post button :P). i need to know a few things and i couldn't think of any were else to go..

so first is first,i want to do a solo frost run. I want someone to take me and my mate. How much would this cost just about?

I plan on having hypers (We've got a few) but i want to know how many we would need to do the whole thing and get as much 'Bang for our Buck'

And last how many lvls might we get in total? (Were lvl 45)

Thanks.. b:surrender
Post edited by chuupen on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How many hypers do you plan to use? If you find someone who can solo fcc who'll charge you, maybe a mil or two? Depends on if you go for a full or half run.
    If these are your first characters, I highly suggest you do not powerlevel yourselves with fcc. Level properly and learn how to play your classes.. and the game. There are enough powerleveld noobs running around b:cold
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • VigiIante - Dreamweaver
    VigiIante - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can't really tell them how to play, even if they'll end up better off leveling regularly.

I guess the form of Hyper EXP you're going to use is important as well as the server you're on to determine costs.
    Stating your opinion is a declaration of war.
    Sanc - Alacol
    DWeaver - VigiIante
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I am curious, how do you even get good exp on these runs? I have been in a group with a level 100 when I was 65 and I was getting very little exp per kill. Does the big experience just come from the three bosses in FC?
  • chuupen
    edited April 2011
    I'm playing LC server btw, and no this isn't my first charr. i played a while back and had a sin then at lvl 60. anyways we did it. me and my mate got into one for 3mil that was a full frost run (big room and heads plus bosses) we both got from lvl 45 to 57 (almost 58). Over all i was satisfied but now i don't know what to do for armor. anyone can help there? >.>
  • VigiIante - Dreamweaver
    VigiIante - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you've got the coin, look up in AH for Legendary gear around your level. If you don't, I'd say NPC some gear if you plan on hyper-leveling further again, since you'll outgrow it quickly while in 5x/6x.
    Stating your opinion is a declaration of war.
    Sanc - Alacol
    DWeaver - VigiIante
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    chuupen wrote: »
    I'm playing LC server btw, and no this isn't my first charr. i played a while back and had a sin then at lvl 60. anyways we did it. me and my mate got into one for 3mil that was a full frost run (big room and heads plus bosses) we both got from lvl 45 to 57 (almost 58). Over all i was satisfied but now i don't know what to do for armor. anyone can help there? >.>

gee, during those levels, my characters usually wear mostly the armors they get as quest rewards. you mean to say those don't drop in frost...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    chuupen wrote: »
    I'm playing LC server... ...me and my mate got into one for 3mil that was a full frost run (big room and heads plus bosses)...

Just the last room is now considered a "full" frost run? b:surprised

....also, Fuzzy would like to buy a server account stash stone so the panda can move to LC. 3mil for just the last room???? Selling at that price and Fuzzy could afford the Brothers of Fear in a week. b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • chuupen
    edited April 2011
    im fairly new at this whole frost thing.. we did like, 3 bosses then the big room..

Also, im thinking about getting 60 HH gear because i didnt get the weapon out of the weapon token 4 quest... is there any advantage of having the weapon token 4 daggs then the HH ones?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ☆Cloud Thorn (Weapon Token)
    ☆Crescent Thorn (HH/TT)
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~