Krisnda, you're getting a little mod happy

Michael_Dark - Lost City
Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
I see no real reason why this thread was locked:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1054051

You know, the new menu items you have are neat to use, but please learn to moderate. It's called moderate, which you're supposed to do in moderation. And if there isn't anything that needs to be merged, moved or closed it doesn't mean you need to hunt for things just so you can use your toys. Moderate in moderation please.

b:bye
I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
Post edited by Michael_Dark - Lost City on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Calling him out on it in public is just as unnecessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He was right. That thread was just a big flamebait.
    All I see is you hating on him cause he's new so you're trying to search any reason to say he's not doing his job well when it's wrong.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Your posts in that thread were pretty stupid, especially the one about you commenting on HT. Basing an entire server's PvP stand point on a few hours of watching PK? Just lol..

I went on LC once and saw a bunch of level 60's standing outside west gate not killing each other. Therefore the entire server is a bunch of noobs who stare at each other looking pretty.

I can also assure you, that the multiple 30+ member group PK sessions on HT these past 2 weeks will trump any PK fights on LC as of late. :)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No I think Michael is right. There has been a lot of excessive moderation actions from Krisnda lately. However, I attributed that to the fact that he is new and is perhaps overzealous in his duties. I'm hoping it'll cool off in a few days. What's going on now though is, as I said, a bit unnecessary.

I am of course just judging from what I see in general, not that one topic which I haven't even looked at yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Maybe people are used to a low standard of moderation lol. Honestly more stuff goes unmoderated that should be than stuff that is over-moderated.

In lots of forums people get banned for saying overly stupid things or insulting other people. That type of stuff is the norm here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    If they want to kick up the strictness by a few notches, every mod should be on the same page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think Mods don't get paid for their work so I don't think they have such big motivation anyway.
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    inb4modlocked.
    /irony >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Putting "dicks" in your thread name doesn't really help your case.. does it?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Putting "dicks" in your thread name doesn't really help your case.. does it?

Who are you talking to? The OP who started that thread hasn't posted in this thread yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2011
    Who are you talking to? The OP who started that thread hasn't posted in this thread yet.

I donnu.. to the OP who saw it fit to start this thread perhaps?
    edited April 2011
    There is no "dicks" in the topic of this thread.
    I see no real reason why this thread was locked:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1054051

I answered him, and gave him 1 of many reasons.

The mod was well within his rights to close that thread. Because regardless of said OP intentions, he did it the wrong way, evoking ppl to flame him back.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Meh as long as Kris doesn't throw a fit every time someone says something about him that isn't blatant flattery like aryannamage then we'll eventually find a middle ground.

Edit: lol you're quick; I deleted that post you quoted like 1 minute after I made it and you still managed to quote it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2011
    Meh as long as Kris doesn't throw a fit every time someone says something about him that isn't blatant flattery like aryannamage then we'll eventually find a middle ground.

Edit: lol you're quick; I deleted that post you quoted like 1 minute after I made it and you still managed to quote it.

Yeah... I was like wth when I saw my double post.. thought I was imagining things. o.O
  • MIIKAMOUSE - Heavens Tear
    MIIKAMOUSE - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The whole post and comments should have been deleated,Not left for it to go on and on as it is in this one lol..And no the mods are not paid they have a title infront of the name is about it.Move,Close or Deleate the post and some can give out warnings,Not many can ban anyone.At lease when i was a mod i could'nt ban.No was'nt never a mod for This game b:chuckle
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jealousy can be bad for your health.... Jeez when he needs you to tell him how to do his job or even needs your opinion I am sure he will ask you until then as the old saying goes... Mind your business.

Calling him out in a public thread about his actions when they were totally the right actions to take just makes you look rather simple really.

But I guess you know everything is the sense I get anyway when I read most of your posts. Leave the poor guy alone and let him do his job its not your job.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    <mod inspector...he's legit, no mis use of power detected. Good job mod keep up the good work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You know the private messages system ? Use it then :)
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.