Sage skills on Harshlands

Nurfed_You - Harshlands
Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Wizard
If anyone on harshlands has divine pyro or dragons breath (sage of course) mail me a price in game. O and got sage bids on my 8th and 9th try at making it >.> tht skill is rediculous to make lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nurfed_You - Harshlands on

Comments

• /Jero/ - Archosaur
    /Jero/ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol back on my wiz i made sage bids first 4 trys it seemed like i couldnt make anything else. sorry for the offtopic lol
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i had sage DB at like 2 weeks and sold it. and also got Divine Pyrogram last week and sold. i did wc for them both.. maybe u werent on when i had it.

i got sage bids at 4th or 5th time --' . after that i tryed to make more BIDS to sell and got like 3 more and sold them all. had some luck on that day D:
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol ive made two stone barriers two bids

When they rolled the server back during the ddos attks i had made a divine pyro, when the serverrolled back i opened the skill book again and got sage stone barrier for teh 2nd time. Was pretty epic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ya, ive made like 3-4 stone barriers with mysterious pages. and sold them all, it sells very easy. but now i want DB and cant get it -_- its the only book i need for full sage atm and hard on geting it
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I tried 8 books and made all stone barriers. I was trying to get distance shrink. Like what's the chance?

(0.05)^8 = 3.9e-9 %
This discussion has been closed.