*opens a jello cup* Here you go.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stupid poll.
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you know what Prophete read Zanryus sig. or go QQ to someone who cares. n no one on this thread does :D
    b:shocked no signature
  • Peenice - Dreamweaver
    Peenice - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Most influential people at each class to me. Obviously there are tons more of awesome people and I have tons of friends that won't be included here this is just my opinion.

Cleric
    Aubree -PvE wise the best cleric on the server in my time, knew her **** didn't always have the sick gear she does today, can thank lots of tea, sandwiches and 3-x runs till 6am. I could/and have pulled cattas with her heals.

Q-best pure PVP cleric, one time she chased me from ToA all the way to ether-blade, i was 20 levels below her but man she wanted that kill.

Mags-he is German but 'uber' good and knows his ****.

Veno

Lec -Brittish cranky old ****, but one of the most skilled players I have ever seen. For real I once saw him take on almost all of dynasty and my job was just to stun them together. Skippy, hellroid, cloud, gundi all died so many times that day.

Raz-Snow shoe wearing, hockey loving farming machine. BTW she is not bad at PVP either just does not that much.

Skyfi -Don't know how many times this guy purged me, man I hated his ***.

Archer-For real this list is huge

Goonz-just sick

Cheez-in boston accent "my boy is wicked smart"

iKritical-The whole reason i spent days of my life running around killing other poeple

Minigod-brittish, really uptight, doesn't like death, one of the best people to talk smack to in the game.

illy- pc smart like a fox

bodine- straight up nubsauce

Halo- easy pk munchies and just like scrabble she will cheat to win.

Barb

Olee- spanish the original pk barb

Jay/Templar- nicest guy in the game, great people person, solid tank one of the best for sure

Skippy- not so much a people person, funny as hell, my drinking buddy, very solid pk barb

Wolfgang- words can not express how awesome she is.

BM

Swordman-I could write a book on this relationship, almost a year where this guy tried to pk me everyday, wherever i was no matter what. Insane crazy gear, would get so mad at you and swear at you in french. Not a bad guy when he wasn't trying to kill you.

Peenice/Pucker- the reason I set out to be the best at what I did. I saw peenice on a purple horse in ether when i was lvl 4 he was lvl 78. I told him then I would try and be the best, I beat him to lvl 90.

Grox- The highest skilled under geared bm ever, when he did pk he was beating people higher lvl better geared easily. Knew his class and was a real fan of the strategy in the game.

Wiz

Wizzard- Just insane, def one of the best wizards in the game. His pk abilities were unmatched but better yet his knowledge of his class and how each class fit in with one another was outstanding. Together we also set out systems to make enough money daily with just cat shops to purchase everything we needed.

Fizzle- funny as hell, really good at his class and never cried when he died on any run.

Zeratul- the orignal heavy metal wiz beast.

IronChef- One of the best in the game, hella dedicated and could make a mean sandwich.

Anyways that is my list
    ~Ajay

Good ol days b:pleased
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Good ol days b:pleased

purpoh horse
  • SatanMarkerz - Dreamweaver
    SatanMarkerz - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i like cheese...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Underoath - Dreamweaver
    Underoath - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok it has come to my attention that some people don't think there was a vote on who the top 52 most Renown players were on Dream Weaver. So i am Renewing the voting for 1 week after this time the poll will end and the cards will begin being made. Here is the current list. (if any of these names have typos please let me know)
    1. DrAgOOnZ....2. Ajay.............3. Illyana.........4. Chezedude...5. BaldwinBoy...6. Seraphim
    7. ProGrinder....8. MiniGod.........9. Lightaine...10. Tyranny......11. Q................12. Binky
    13. Qulotor......14. Meowmerz....15. Wizard......16. _Trixy_.....17. HaloAngel...18. Anarchy
    19. Zanryuu.....20. Fizban...........21. Larkray.....22. Annakay....23. Quizenbort.24. Er_Nai
    25. Magiere.....26.CoupeDeGrace.27. matthew...28. Sin...........29. Saint.........30. KittyRawrs
    31.swordsman.32. Baalbak..........33. Jette.........34.akainu.......35.Queen_Softly.36.BobBites
    37.TEMPL/\R...38. AngelA$..........39. Crit_Heal..40. Slivaf........41. Madison...42. Wacky_Taffy
    43. BlueEyeEmo..44. Pedestrian...45. Glaicez.....46. FlyRanger..47. steukbarb.48. DSholder
    49.TieuLongNu...50. Satchiko.......51. Stormy....52. Auka
    Let the voting begin if u think that this list isn't right cast your votes for replacements. Thank u and have a nice day.

Ok ok i dont understand how Seraphim made it i mean the guy dont even play anymore.... same goes for Lightaine unless he has new char. and i mean ive been here alot longer the queen softly lol she isnt even that high up the chain
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree with you Underoath that's why I stated earlier that this list should be called maybe hall of fame but no the top 52. I mean just look at the list. Some names are not even known for any good play skills or good gear but only for their relentless QQ in world chat b:chuckle
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    god i miss all those old school players. would be a totally differnt game if everyone came back b:sad
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Whole lotta buttdevestation in this thread, good ol' Dreamweaver.
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Get some of the old school back, we maybe get some stability back for our server. Key word being "maybe".
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm allowed to say "back in my day..." that's like.. super old school, now gtfo my lawn! b:angry
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can't make a full list of 52, but I suppose I could put of my pking knowledge to work as to who I think should be here. I'm *really* bad with names btw.

Psychics

-only ones I have trouble with are the really well geared ones; but I do think I can honestly say xCurse (aka, Aujami) has skills as well as gear. very hard to kill; I have doubts as to whether other classes *can* kill him on a 1 vs.

-AznBloodV has, well, the beast gear possible atm. +12, 4 socket jade of steady def, rank 9. She doesn't pk though, so I can't gauge her abilities, but even standing still would be very, very very hard to kill due to the massive reflect.

Assassins

-some have the gear, some have the skills, and some have the gear *and* the skills
    -skills wise I might make this list, but not gear wise by a long shot
    -assassins can always kill each other, as long as you don't worry about stealth; we are squishy buggers, really, if dps builds

Poetic (aka veins) with his sage r9 build is one tough cookie, but seems to have skills too. Haven't fought him in a while, but I don't think I've beat him since he +10ed his gear.

Immafishie - the couple times I've fought, he beat me; pretty good gear too. If he showed up more I could gauge his abilities better. I put him hear, because apparently he can beat xCurse, and thats no easy feat

Angel$A - love her or hate her, and I'm pretty sure opinion polls would have a telling tale, great gear, decent skills, and a nasty attitude make her a fearsome pker

DATALEC - apparently he only pks when he is drunk? I haven't seen his abilities sober yet, so hard to say; but he makes the list for having really good gear, plus he's the only lvl 105 on server

There are a few other sins with really really good gear out there; eg, KillerPuzzy, Sinsatious; but I haven't fought against them enough to gauge abilities.

Clerics

TBH I can't fairly judge clerics in pk, because there is no cleric I find hard to kill. For that matter, arcanes in general, aside from the few psychics I mentioned, are generally left alone by me, due to the fact that I don't bother killing people who are too easy to kill. Somebody with a bit more tw experience would have to flesh out this list.

-Aubree - she seems nice, plus I've heard she's pretty good at TW; she's w/ goonz, and thats got to count for something, right

-Magiere - always top in the tiger event, thats gotta mean something I think

-I feel liking I'm missing somebody ... probably not

Archers

DraGOOnZ or something like that; no explanation needed

... f*** this my memory for names sucks. I'll finish this list later.

Blademasters

-veins -uses a pole. Blademasters who use poles are generally very *with it* pk wise, I find

-SuperHebbe - doesn't pk as far as I know, though I hear he does TW. His gear is just so nutso that he deserves to be here. He soloes world bosses with sage bp + a crazy set of +12 g15 fisties

-BaldwinBoy doesn't seem to pk, but I've heard a lot about his TW abilities; being leader of Cala/Regenesis for such a long time would speak much about his talent for TW

-a Regen bm named... _______ who also uses a pole, gives me a lot of trouble. I'll be darned if I can remember his name. Maybe if he reads this, he was telling me how he always loves to open with drakes bash, cuz even if no stun, it still hits hard.

-Dakuken (aka Zanryu I think) undergeared, but good skills; never seen anybody else as adept at glitching the pole ulti

Wizards

-back before I got good wep, watsisface gave me trouble... erm... yah. It'll come to me! Name had something to do with madness or crazyness I think. His use of channeling apoths and a max speed flying sword gave me trouble.

-Satchiko is apparently beastly in TW, though I've never had the dubious pleasure of fighting him

-Elendria deserves to be here cuz of the nutso gear

Barbarians

-Skippy no explanation needed here I think

-... yeah don't see to many barbs pking. Barbs do better in TW, but its not usually a glorified job, just a necessary one. Don't have enough TW experience to know who is tough & who is not

Venos

-Larkray not! <lol

-venos are annoying but easy to kill; don't see many venos pking nowadays either; however they are pretty important in TW ofc

>.>; why did I bother with this list. Seriously I can't remember peoples names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can't make a full list of 52, but I suppose I could put of my pking knowledge to work as to who I think should be here. I'm *really* bad with names btw.

Psychics

-only ones I have trouble with are the really well geared ones; but I do think I can honestly say xCurse (aka, Aujami) has skills as well as gear. very hard to kill; I have doubts as to whether other classes *can* kill him on a 1 vs.

-AznBloodV has, well, the beast gear possible atm. +12, 4 socket jade of steady def, rank 9. She doesn't pk though, so I can't gauge her abilities, but even standing still would be very, very very hard to kill due to the massive reflect.

Assassins

-some have the gear, some have the skills, and some have the gear *and* the skills
    -skills wise I might make this list, but not gear wise by a long shot
    -assassins can always kill each other, as long as you don't worry about stealth; we are squishy buggers, really, if dps builds

Poetic (aka veins) with his sage r9 build is one tough cookie, but seems to have skills too. Haven't fought him in a while, but I don't think I've beat him since he +10ed his gear.

Immafishie - the couple times I've fought, he beat me; pretty good gear too. If he showed up more I could gauge his abilities better. I put him hear, because apparently he can beat xCurse, and thats no easy feat

Angel$A - love her or hate her, and I'm pretty sure opinion polls would have a telling tale, great gear, decent skills, and a nasty attitude make her a fearsome pker

DATALEC - apparently he only pks when he is drunk? I haven't seen his abilities sober yet, so hard to say; but he makes the list for having really good gear, plus he's the only lvl 105 on server

There are a few other sins with really really good gear out there; eg, KillerPuzzy, Sinsatious; but I haven't fought against them enough to gauge abilities.

Clerics

TBH I can't fairly judge clerics in pk, because there is no cleric I find hard to kill. For that matter, arcanes in general, aside from the few psychics I mentioned, are generally left alone by me, due to the fact that I don't bother killing people who are too easy to kill. Somebody with a bit more tw experience would have to flesh out this list.

-Aubree - she seems nice, plus I've heard she's pretty good at TW; she's w/ goonz, and thats got to count for something, right

-Magiere - always top in the tiger event, thats gotta mean something I think

-I feel liking I'm missing somebody ... probably not

Archers

DraGOOnZ or something like that; no explanation needed

... f*** this my memory for names sucks. I'll finish this list later.

Blademasters

-veins -uses a pole. Blademasters who use poles are generally very *with it* pk wise, I find

-SuperHebbe - doesn't pk as far as I know, though I hear he does TW. His gear is just so nutso that he deserves to be here. He soloes world bosses with sage bp + a crazy set of +12 g15 fisties

-BaldwinBoy doesn't seem to pk, but I've heard a lot about his TW abilities; being leader of Cala/Regenesis for such a long time would speak much about his talent for TW

-a Regen bm named... _______ who also uses a pole, gives me a lot of trouble. I'll be darned if I can remember his name. Maybe if he reads this, he was telling me how he always loves to open with drakes bash, cuz even if no stun, it still hits hard.

-Dakuken (aka Zanryu I think) undergeared, but good skills; never seen anybody else as adept at glitching the pole ulti

Wizards

-back before I got good wep, watsisface gave me trouble... erm... yah. It'll come to me! Name had something to do with madness or crazyness I think. His use of channeling apoths and a max speed flying sword gave me trouble.

-Satchiko is apparently beastly in TW, though I've never had the dubious pleasure of fighting him

-Elendria deserves to be here cuz of the nutso gear

Barbarians

-Skippy no explanation needed here I think

-... yeah don't see to many barbs pking. Barbs do better in TW, but its not usually a glorified job, just a necessary one. Don't have enough TW experience to know who is tough & who is not

Venos

-Larkray not! <lol

-venos are annoying but easy to kill; don't see many venos pking nowadays either; however they are pretty important in TW ofc

>.>; why did I bother with this list. Seriously I can't remember peoples names.

You have a pretty nice list so far, I like your list.

The wizard that used channel apoth in pk: Crackpot (now uses his -female- sin in pk)
    The BM in Regenesis probably Wozen, not too sure
    For clerics, Magiere and Superhebbe duoed Harpy Wraith
    For Assassins I'd add AznAssassin because he taught many of the other assassins how to pvp and he utilizes his skills greatly. He also created like one of every class and leveled them to 100 or so. Also you, Azzazin, you use your skills to their fullest especially in PvE like power dash to get the maximum damage per second.
    For Barbarians: I'd like to mention that Dreamweaver isn't the server for barbarians. That's more for City of Lost or Harshlands where the barbs that pk are very skilled or extremely better geared. On Harshlands I witnessed a demon barb with rank 9 two hit a sin with +12 daggers Hitman Ledgends and + 10 armor XD
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Ninraikoh - Dreamweaver
    Ninraikoh - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    LOL hhheeeeyyyyy >:D where's my name, eehhh nvm i dont even play much anymore :P
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm sorry but if you really want to make a hall of fame you should not only consider naming players who have uber gear or highest lvl but you should also name people who have made themself a name by running large factions and so on. Moreover i would not include players who dont play the game anymore because it makes no sense to live in the glorious past and praise people for their awesome gameplay in the pre TB environment. I guess you should look a bit outside of the box and also add some people like Obly (leader of Kindrid ).. because otherwise this becomes here a eQ and regenesis private list. What's with Ursa or Chillum?

greetz harm0wnie
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I count at least 20 non-EQ, Cala, and Regenesis people. How is this "a eQ and regenesis private list" exactly?
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Even if it is a majority of players that were EQ or Cala, that is only because top players play in top faction. It's not a 100% rule ofc, but it generally goes that way. Big name factions have big name people.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ...this becomes here a eQ and regenesis private list. What's with Ursa or Chillum?

Ursa was in Calamity for the longest time.

I like how so many people are so offended at who was included and under what criteria they were selected. Seriously, who cares? Let the OP make the list however s/he wants.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Agree 100% with Aubree. And Satchiko a lot of those players are not part of Regenesis or EQ anymore. In regards to Ursa, hmm. there was a time when Ursa belonged to the top ranked Wizards on this server. But that is a long, long time ago back in the days of Seraphim. If we are talking about a current top52, Ursa would not make the cut. There are plenty of other wizards out there now who would rule Ursa. To name a few: Drakira, BlkKnight, Pooplio, Satchiko, Jedeye, hexOmega, Nathanius. And if these happen to be in the big named faction then why qq about it? Wouldn't you want to be part of one of the largest faction on this server when you worked hard on your character to be one of the best?

I agree that people that have run big named faction should have a place in such a list. But if you look on the original list it was not only players that are not playing anymore mentioned but also players that have no pk skills whatsoever, no gear and have not run any big factions. All they did is spamming world chat everyday with nonsense. So these players should not be listed as they haven't accomplished anything.
  • Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i will be tallying up how many times each name was dropped today so by tomorrow there will b a full list of how the voting went. I am also considering putting the entire list of some 200+ with the number of name drops each got so u can all see. Thank u all that did participate again.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:sad I feel so invisible.

Just kidding. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    No need to Graviora b:cute

You're one of the top clerics on this server and I'm more than sure that everyone knows that b:victory
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No need to Graviora b:cute

You're one of the top clerics on this server and I'm more than sure that everyone knows that b:victory

top cleric on the list of fail b:avoid
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I guess skills = having the gear to faceroll your keyboard over your opponents.

PWI seems like the most broken game when it comes to pvp.

Happy Gaming!

btw your list is terrible Yoruichi. Some of the people you have correct though such as ajay, cheze, tieu, quiz, auka, etc. few other people. I admire people who i've seen are decent pker's before packs came out. I know this thread is about most renown, and not pking. But any decently old players would laugh at your list.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    top cleric on the list of fail b:avoid

No that award goes to me, darling. =)
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No that award goes to me, darling. =)
    You can be second D:<
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    You can be second D:<

Pfft, you don't know me well ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]