rank 9 seeker weapon unavailable yet?

Options
VinnieZ - Raging Tide
VinnieZ - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
i have the ring, 85 gen summers token and 5 medals and the commander in chief doesnt have the quest for my seeker to get the weapon.. or do i get rank 9 weapon from another npc? pls help

If not implemented.. pls release xD
Post edited by VinnieZ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What is this, I don't even...

*facepaw
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dude...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:pleased Why am I not surprised to see level 101 seeker already b:pleased
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Guys people have been able to level alts fast for a very long time, get over it.

The quests to get R9 seeker gear is still unavailable in PWDB. Look at the level req: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/22225

I thought these quests were enabled with the start of genesis when they implemented the gear but I guess not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We are from same server, and well..Not to be mean but news flash...We are PvE !!!

I mean, I will never understand people getting rank gear/wep on a server originally not made for PvP.

Why do you want to get that wep ? To own everything u'll encounter as mob ? You probably already can.. To one shot most people that will want to try to Pk you at West gate ?

I used to watch the little rounds of pk at West gate, but not anymore.. Before u could notice charm ticks, or skills beeing used.. Now (on this server at least) It's more like :

"You want to kill me ? Wait a sec, let me do this !!"

*Presses F6 (or whatever macro button), opponent drops dead*

It's not just you, any char can be OP in PvP if built/correctly and most have a one shot move even whitout a R9 wep.

Ever wondered how much damage a full vit barb will do to a mage class with armageddon ? Especially if he has a str built genie and uses ToP just before ? Better have a lot of citrines if u want to survive..

On topic : I dunno, lol
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I mean, I will never understand people getting rank gear/wep on a server originally not made for PvP.

Because he can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We are from same server, and well..Not to be mean but news flash...We are PvE !!!

cause its his money and he can do whatever he wants to do with it, so **** please. thank you.

and before u start to flame i dont have even rank8, still i m not that jealous if people can afford their rank9. leave them alone, they keep your game alive.

and as for topic i dont think its implemented yet, since rank gear gets destributed by class.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Same thing could be asked to all those suburban yuppies paying thousands of dollars for a boat that will only sit in their driveway for 10 months out of the year....well because they live 15 hours from the nearest place to use it.

Its a hobby investment..
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Another R9 Frenzy wep, feels like PWI is working on a 1 shot vs 1 shot future PK/TW for everyone.. b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Told you to just play LoL with me, but noooooo, you wanted to open chip packs.
  • VinnieZ - Raging Tide
    VinnieZ - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Told you to just play LoL with me, but noooooo, you wanted to open chip packs.

lol...i shuld play LoL more from now on b:chuckle
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Another news flash, PvE servers have PK too, there's also TW. My server has a full r9 sin who's just appeared out of no where. Calm down dude.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Dangler - Lost City
    Dangler - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    its no fair not having R9 after getting all the skills imo seekers still need something to help counter all the +12 R9's already out there. So DEVS if you ever read this release them pretty please
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I never get those ppl that stick with TT80s even at lvl100+ cause they only pve... Just like rl, everyone likes luxery and stuff we don't need. You better give all your stuff to some charity organisation that will actually do something usefull with it, then get into some monastary. You don't need cars, don't need computers, don't need electricity. All you need is your hands and some ground to cultivate your food on.
    Another R9 Frenzy wep, feels like PWI is working on a 1 shot vs 1 shot future PK/TW for everyone.. b:embarrass

b:chuckle GoF (bigger chance to deal double damage at the cost of 5% of you max MP ofc) mag weap is next, 1 hit 47k+ hp r9 barbs.

Back to topic ; idk, the sage/demon stuff came in faster then I expected, so won't take long probably
  • Shiilune - Dreamweaver
    Shiilune - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol...i shuld play LoL more from now on b:chuckle

Ew no! Go HoN not LoL!
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why do you want to get that wep ? To own everything u'll encounter as mob ? You probably already can.. To one shot most people that will want to try to Pk you at West gate ?

Ever hear of TW?
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    pwi didnt force you guys to fcc your life away to 101. Some pple just need to deal with the fact that the developers also have a calculated time span for the new classes to level up and that their not gonna rush it just for the few that fcc spam 24/7. One trait online players tend not to have is 'patience'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    pwi didnt force you guys to fcc your life away to 101. Some pple just need to deal with the fact that the developers also have a calculated time span for the new classes to level up and that their not gonna rush it just for the few that fcc spam 24/7. One trait online players tend not to have is 'patience'

Does that mean you'll stop asking me to solo FCC for your Seeker? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • GdByeElsA - Sanctuary
    GdByeElsA - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    small **** ast! fcc for my sin!

If you get bigger **** we might have more patience.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Does that mean you'll stop asking me to solo FCC for your Seeker? b:shutup
    stop dreaming. ill chase you to the ends of pwi and ask u to solo FCC for my seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ew no! Go HoN not LoL!

YEA!!! *high five*
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )