Kill farming time?

Options
124»

Comments

• Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PWE staff is better at making people rage then enrage. You guys are slacking.

Never really been one to try and make others rage Shif, but for you ..... I could try ^^
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Never really been one to try and make others rage Shif, but for you ..... I could try ^^

Liar!

You pick on me b:cry
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    since when are enrage members ashamed of anything? b:chuckle

or was i gone for too long maybe? b:shocked (at least i feel like i was gone for 2 years when r9 ppl 1 shot my ***)

Stay away from PWI, I dont want to face you in TW b:chuckle

Its not much rules in GD either, but I wouldnt want MoonAura to troll the forums and act like a fool...thats like having your boss on your job troll the status bar on facebook.. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PWE staff is better at making people rage then enrage. You guys are slacking.

they've been slacking for quite a long time now! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    there were just conservering energy to cause a massive QQragefartQQ by taking the medal's out of the DQ shop b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I kill farmed a wiz last night... don't remember his name tho'... but he was pretty fail
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    they've been slacking for quite a long time now! b:chuckle

Just because you are not enraged by Enrage does not mean no one else was b:laugh I refer to DarkFury's furious posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Nothing wrong with me trolling the forums. I spend an ample amount of time working on things inside the faction to make sure everything stays afloat, as does everyone else. What we do on our free time is up to us, and I'm pretty sure all of us could care less if we act *immaturely*. You basically said it yourself (unless that was someone else) that this is a game -- so I can do as I please. How I act IRL is nothing like on the forums, but I choose to act like this on the forums because it provides entertainment.

I'm not surprised at how many people took this thread seriously, I'm just not anymore..

The thing about *Enrage will be out of practice* card has been played on us sooooooooooooooooooo much, but it has never worked, and I don't think it ever will. We're all smart enough to get back in the thick of things in a weekend. For a core group of people who have been TW'ing here for over 2 years now, you don't just go *out of practice* at a random point, and others will follow suit, and new members will learn, as with any faction.

If I remember correctly..Clunker used to troll the forums all the time? Let's see..Defected and Torm, both Enrage officers back in the day..were on these forums a bunch? Defected being the best and biggest troll in HT history. Were people supposed to be ashamed of them? No, I don't really recall. If anyone in Enrage is upset with me doing this they can confront me about it, but hey, can't please everyone anyways right? Not all, but a lot of my topics/post give good entertainment to Enrage members. If I am making Enrage happy, and everyone else angry: I win?

As far as I'm concerned nobody in Enrage is offended with me trolling the forums. The fact that I have a knack of making people upset on a forum is really, really amusing for some reason.

That mono comment was pretty disgusting btw. b:cry

Edit: Didn't see your rules in GD thing. Um..why does MoonAura ask her guildies' alts to leave DimSum even though it's a for fun noob faction. Is she that intimidated by Enrage? O.o

Btw, _oOo_ still has an alt in DimSum if you didn't know Moon, or are you worried he might choose DS over GD? *winks*
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mystics right,no one has a right to tell anyone else how to spend their time.Ive been trolling these and a few other forums for a while now.Even when I was an officer in dominos,no one ever complained then.Trust me when i say,i **** off more then my fair share of people.I happened to get a kick out of alot of mystics post before i joined enrage,im sorry but hes right,they are very entertaining.Too sit here and see people get their panties in a twist over nothing makes me rofl,always has.The thing you should ask yourself is this, 'Am I more mature for getting pissy about a forum post or comment?' and if you say yes,youre an idiot.Don't talk about maturity when you basically sit there pouting like a 5 year old.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Life is best when troll forums u do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like to grope Alphanei.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Enrage vent funner when Dan drunk it is.

Boring vent have u must
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dan, you made my night last night. Learned so much about you. b:laugh

Cute EEEVANEEEEERA voice, and sexy OOOKUH? And your stance on men? Oh how fun. You should get drunk more often, it makes for epic times.

Nomnomnomnomnom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The thing about *Enrage will be out of practice* card has been played on us sooooooooooooooooooo much, but it has never worked, and I don't think it ever will. We're all smart enough to get back in the thick of things in a weekend. For a core group of people who have been TW'ing here for over 2 years now, you don't just go *out of practice* at a random point, and others will follow suit, and new members will learn, as with any faction.

If I remember correctly, this tactic was only successful in the case where Enrage avoided Tao for months and when we finally faced off again Tao crumbled. This was only successful because 1) Tao was suffering from internal decay already and 2) Tao's old members were from Radiance which meant they didn't have a good PvP base to begin with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dan, you made my night last night. Learned so much about you. b:laugh

Cute EEEVANEEEEERA voice, and sexy OOOKUH? And your stance on men? Oh how fun. You should get drunk more often, it makes for epic times.

Nomnomnomnomnom.

Voices of ladies better they were b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mystic is not allowed to troll forums.. I read the Enrage handbook and it clearly states in Chapter 3: Trolling; that the leader should not troll forums without Mono's approval. In that case you will have to submit a ticket to mono and explain him the situation. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am and ive always been offended by Mystic trolling the forums. I think it is unacceptable for a leader and expecially the leader of the biggest tw faction to spend his free time on forums, while he should just sit in GC and ask ppl what they need help with and telling ppl what to do. Also i think a good leader should spy their faction members alts factions when theres nothing to help with or no1 online to give them orders, and if the alts faction have anything to do with an opposite tw faction the person should be either asked to leave his alt faction or kicked from their main faction. When and ONLY when theres nothing to help with/no1 to spy or give order to , then the leader can either log off , read help topics on official forums or send hugs and kisses to ppl having d/c issues .

BTW i miss Mono b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am and ive always been offended by Mystic trolling the forums. I think it is unacceptable for a leader and expecially the leader of the biggest tw faction to spend his free time on forums, while he should just sit in GC and ask ppl what they need help with and telling ppl what to do. Also i think a good leader should spy their faction members alts factions when theres nothing to help with or no1 online to give them orders, and if the alts faction have anything to do with an opposite tw faction the person should be either asked to leave his alt faction or kicked from their main faction. When and ONLY when theres nothing to help with/no1 to spy or give order to , then the leader can either log off , read help topics on official forums or send hugs and kisses to ppl having d/c issues .

BTW i miss Mono b:cry

Excellent! That sounds extremely radiant indeed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.