• XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    pretty serious threats coming from the Territory War Annihilation Team
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2011

b:chuckleis that anything like Catapult's United Near Towers squad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not to be confused with the United Catapult's Near towers squad.... monty python ftw
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:chuckleis that anything like Catapult's United Near Towers squad?

Lmfao b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ararat - Heavens Tear
    Ararat - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Much more fun to talk about the 3 alt-enrage guilds at top of map colluding to take out all 3 lands of a faction. Enrage is basically making a line across map to protect their own alt guilds above them from any attacks since they are too weak to fight real factions (as proven by Drakon kicking their a**). All done to collect money and land as fast as possible, and ENRAGE complains about other guilds. ROFLMAO

RAT
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Much more fun to talk about the 3 alt-enrage guilds at top of map colluding to take out all 3 lands of a faction. Enrage is basically making a line across map to protect their own alt guilds above them from any attacks since they are too weak to fight real factions (as proven by Drakon kicking their a**). All done to collect money and land as fast as possible, and ENRAGE complains about other guilds. ROFLMAO

RAT

one gulid started as a one man guild for fun

mine wasn't an enrage alt guild until cough cough ppl were forced to leave

and one was an enrage guild

u just realized u're talkin **** about a mains guild winning against alts. before u open ure mouth maybe u should realize what u're actually talking about

it's ok though ppl are well aware of ure intelligence lvl ^_^ pro gears.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow rat, that hurt lol :(

As scrubby already said..his isn't even technically an enrage alt faction

We aren't collecting lands for money, we're getting the extra TW in for fun. Who said we weren't gonna get fun for a while eh? :)

And oh no..our alt faction of 30~ online people got owned by 60+ mains..how unexpected!!b:shocked

Oh! Just thought of something else. Didn't Dominus bid away from where Enrage was expected to bid, because they couldn't really fight us? A real faction?

Based on your logic I can easily throw that back at you and insult you for the same reason. Make sure you don't say someone is doing something (and try to insult them) while doing the exact same thing. How could I expect more from an end game LA wizzy b:chuckle

Silly rat, forums are for smart people.
  • Macrocan - Heavens Tear
    Macrocan - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol kill farm GD?, ur the most funny leader ever. half ur members aren't pos like u and enjoy good war, u just want mroe money so u can +12 ur next piece of gear. u can make idol threats but as every event proves, enrage isn't on top anymore, just has a bunch of numbers ;)

edit- i forgot the fact uall dont' bid on any major faction and are hiding in top part of map, to afraid to mvoe down to attack. u can say it's to ensure u make the msot money, but we all know money menas nothing to enrage, u have a large volume of cashshoppers. maybe u sohuld help your members and give them a fun war, inb4 no other faction can give us a fun war
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol... i lol'd alot ... and lol'd some more.. then take a breather then started loling some more..went downstairs and got a beer then check again if I'm hallucinating then... rofl..b:chuckle
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Good to know how easy it is to upset people b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow this serious thread is getting serious! Even Macrofishy posted.

*waves hi to macrofishy :D *

RAT

Although Ararat, that is a very silly post. The three Enrage "alt guilds" weren't made to be some troll strike force. In fact two of them are just a handful of friends who didn't go with the flock to the major one. I find that unusually presumptuous of you to make such accusations, not even Rawthorne came up with such ridiculous unfounded theories. Additionally, our alts obviously cannot handle a real guild...they are alts after all. What else is new? I mean like I said, two of them are LITERALLY a handful of friends and can probably fill 2-3 squads per TW at maximum attendance. The whole purpose those guilds were made was to have a bit of fun since our primary guild is kind of just chilling right now. I haven't seen such a ludicrous post in a long time, as the composition of it basically sums up to be :
    LOL QQ butthurt accusation out of nowhere! Conspiracy theory because I have no idea what's going on. State obvious fact of obviousness. Closing troll-bait statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Known doesn't see me as a friend Q_Q *removes him from FL*.

And..Those are girls...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • BankofEnrage - Heavens Tear
    BankofEnrage - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Evanera molested and mugged me on several occasions as of late. My pockets are empty because of how much he's stolen. b:cry
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    you liked it b:pleased
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Known doesn't see me as a friend Q_Q *removes him from FL*.

And..Those are girls...

D:

Also, its the internet, anything is possible, whether you like it, or not, in terms of pics and well, any sort of media. b:spit

1 cup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Well they are actually two girls :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Silly rat, forums are for smart people.

...No. Sorry to break your bubble, but.....no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • BankofEnrage - Heavens Tear
    BankofEnrage - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What's that supposed to mean D:<
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol kill farm GD?, ur the most funny leader ever. half ur members aren't pos like u and enjoy good war, u just want mroe money so u can +12 ur next piece of gear. u can make idol threats but as every event proves, enrage isn't on top anymore, just has a bunch of numbers ;)

edit- i forgot the fact uall dont' bid on any major faction and are hiding in top part of map, to afraid to mvoe down to attack. u can say it's to ensure u make the msot money, but we all know money menas nothing to enrage, u have a large volume of cashshoppers. maybe u sohuld help your members and give them a fun war, inb4 no other faction can give us a fun war

explain how going for the best land, then making a B-line for the second best land (un-opposed) is hiding. the other three top factions are all hiding, and all hiding in the same corner, having some kinda anti-enrage hug-fest around plume.

is GD gonna blame their impending kill-farm loss on CSing? stay tuned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well its not about avoiding eachother, if the other TW factions would start ganking eachother asap it would probably help Enrage take over the map easier, but yeah, its nothing wrong about getting some lands to have something to get attacked witih.. The TWs will occur soon, now that the cities are taken I see no point in Dom, Rad, GD, Drakon to avoid eachother.. Even though I thought TheEmpire would be a bigger fight then it was, I hoped they would have like 60+ people at least to make it a bit of fun for both parts, but sadly it seemed to be like 20-30 people.

I dont understand what your point is Mystic, but you kinda reminds me of Mono at this point, if I were in Enrage I would be ashamed to have a leader that trolls the forum, no offence to you as a person. Its just that this is still a game, and people wouldnt care less about what you think we should do, the leaders of the factions got their plans worked out either you want it or not.

Its fine to be a bit of Ego, but thats just sad and pathetic Mystic.. I cant believe Enrage puts up with the random trolling, as a leader of the strongest faction on the server I think you could act a bit more mature. Maybe Enrage will get destroyed by the other factions when we get a bit of training?! without the good TWs you all will be out of training so watch out b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • CagIiostro - Heavens Tear
    CagIiostro - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    if I were in Enrage I would be ashamed to have a leader that trolls the forum, no offence to you as a person.

since when are enrage members ashamed of anything? b:chuckle

or was i gone for too long maybe? b:shocked (at least i feel like i was gone for 2 years when r9 ppl 1 shot my ***)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    I've always assumed Enrage to be a mostly rule-less guild where most things are tolerated as long as it does not disrupt other guildies and the officer/commissioner hierarchy is for TW purposes only. If Enrage were against trolling I don't doubt that I'd be ostracized by now.

Rest assured Exe, we all facepalm at each other sometimes :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've always assumed Enrage to be a mostly rule-less guild where most things are tolerated as long as it does not disrupt other guildies and the officer/commissioner hierarchy is for TW purposes only. If Enrage were against trolling I don't doubt that I'd be ostracized by now.

/facepalm

b:cute
    And yeah, here's the low down. Enrage went straight for 1k, obviously having to have land beforehand to take it.
    Next on our list is Archo (come on, the two biggest cities with the best apo). After we capture Archo, who knows...

Secondly, it's no secret. EvilTree is the alt faction. It's not a serious faction, we just dump our alts in there and make random squads. DimSum is basically scrubby's faction for all of his characters, with a few other people more recently. What's the 3rd one?
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    The "third one" is iAmSoPro, which is Mystic's faction. Both his and Scrubby's "guilds" as I said can field like 2 squads per TW at optimal attendance. Why Ararat thought they were worth mentioning is beyond me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Lionki - Lost City
    Lionki - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    NOOB LEADER!!!!!!! b:laugh

YOUR POST ABOUT EPIC MOMENT IN HT SERVER SOLOING TW *** THAT YAKUZA WAS SET BY YOU...........

YOU ARE JUST .................................
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011

this is probably the most truthful statement on this thread.

mystic is just having some fun. i'm sure he's laughing his little butt off about all the "semi-drama" this thread has caused. personally, it just made me laugh and i moved on.

for the record, one of the reasons enrage has survived so well thru our leadership changes, in my humble opinion, is because we are a tight knit group and still, for the most part, operate under the original "rule-less" ideals. the officer/commissioner hierarchy serves it purposes when needed, but we dont go around telling everyone what they can and cant do all the time.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Even though I thought TheEmpire would be a bigger fight then it was, I hoped they would have like 60+ people at least to make it a bit of fun for both parts, but sadly it seemed to be like 20-30 people.

I didnt even have enough hours to go keeeel GD noobs
    b:angry
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    The "third one" is iAmSoPro, which is Mystic's faction. Both his and Scrubby's "guilds" as I said can field like 2 squads per TW at optimal attendance. Why Ararat thought they were worth mentioning is beyond me.

Seriously? That's our third?

Ehhhhhh

• Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PWE staff is better at making people rage then enrage. You guys are slacking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    PWE staff is better at making people rage then enrage. You guys are slacking.

B-b-but they control the gold...! b:sad