DQ Rewards and Facebook Connect Down [Resolved]

Comments

• Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    By doing so on a r9 sale they just raised the price of them by 3x, so all those people just benefited 3x from doing it, jeebus you are an idiot.

If they wanted to fix it, they could have simply done this IN BETWEEN the sales. It should have been a simple fix behind the sence and impliment. Instead they strand everyone out in no mans land with all their chips to get rank 9 and no way to get any medals without paying a **** ton for them. They are completely clueless. b:bye

by doing so, idiot, they are balancing the scales. yes some ppl made a ton of money, but now not EVERYBODY will be doing it. you whine and complain, get over it and get chips.
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • nemy6
    nemy6 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    all you ppl QQing about the medals... omfg, can you all S T F U about medals of glory not being on the dq page anymore, not everybody plays the game for the stupid rep/rank gear. yeah, its neat, nifty, and shiny, but like i just said, not all of us care about it, and im sure we are all tired of your whining. use your powers of whining for something more useful, like the real problems in the game, not the ones you make up.

the only thing more annoying then people QQing about changes in the game are the people who QQ about the QQers. Some people invested a lot of time in this, and to be screwed over out of all that gives them a reason to QQ. I'm not normally one to complain about patches no matter how **** or greedy they are, but this was a low blow to all players who have strived for R9, expecially the ones who dont CS and try to farm there way to the top. So what if you dont care about R9, stop reading threads about DQ and medals then. Go complain about something more useful like the real problems in the game.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No comment.
    What am I gonna do with my 2 months of farming several hours a day to get all the medals?
    Now all I got is thousands of totally worthless dq points when I was about 3 weeks left to get all needed for r9?

Would it hurt so much to WARN people?!

.. Say byebye to the hundreds of euros I was about to put in to gear the new char. :)
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    all you ppl QQing about the medals... omfg, can you all S T F U about medals of glory not being on the dq page anymore, not everybody plays the game for the stupid rep/rank gear. yeah, its neat, nifty, and shiny, but like i just said, not all of us care about it, and im sure we are all tired of your whining. use your powers of whining for something more useful, like the real problems in the game, not the ones you make up.
    let them quit., maybe things will quiet down. and FYI, they had to take them out, it was getting exploited as a bug, jeebus ppl, you are all idiots.

You have got to be the most ignorant person I have ever met. You're an idiot if you don't understand the effect this has on the game. There is a huge gap of strength between players with rank9 and everyone else. I have a nirvana bow +12 and multiple armors +10 and yet I get oneshot by rank9s all the time. I have spent a considerable amount of money on this game and yet my weapon hits r9s for less than 1k if I don't crit.

If people start mass quitting the game it's going to be a much less enjoyable game.
    I enjoy playing and being competitive in TW and PvP. This is now impossible now that rank9 is completely unobtainable no matter how much money I wanted to spend because medals of glory are no longer available.

This destroys the ingame economy as well because players that don't cash shop used to be able to sell DQs and make a decent amount of money grinding. The DQrewards system is completely useless without medals available there.
    edited April 2011
    You have got to be the most ignorant person I have ever met. You're an idiot if you don't understand the effect this has on the game. There is a huge gap of strength between players with rank9 and everyone else. I have a nirvana bow +12 and multiple armors +10 and yet I get oneshot by rank9s all the time. I have spent a considerable amount of money on this game and yet my weapon hits r9s for less than 1k if I don't crit.

If people start mass quitting the game it's going to be a much less enjoyable game.
    I enjoy playing and being competitive in TW and PvP. This is now impossible now that rank9 is completely unobtainable no matter how much money I wanted to spend because medals of glory are no longer available.

This destroys the ingame economy as well because players that don't cash shop used to be able to sell DQs and make a decent amount of money grinding. The DQrewards system is completely useless without medals available there.

why dont you stop crying. your perpetuating the myth that everybody cares about this ****. wow so you have some nice gear, so do a lot of ppl. so youre the idiot here. IF YOU WANT RANK 9 GEAR, GO GET IT. STOP WHINNING BECAUSE THE SUPER EASY WAY IS GONE NOW! ruining the games economy? no it isnt, tokens are. wow, you are a noob, if i give you a shiny penny, will you go die?
    4) Read step 48.
  • gfbwhe
    gfbwhe Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why dont you stop crying.

Says the person with the QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ siggie b:bye
    edited April 2011
    gfbwhe wrote: »
    Says the person with the QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ siggie b:bye

b:chuckle
    4) Read step 48.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why dont you stop crying. your perpetuating the myth that everybody cares about this ****. wow so you have some nice gear, so do a lot of ppl. so youre the idiot here. IF YOU WANT RANK 9 GEAR, GO GET IT. STOP WHINNING BECAUSE THE SUPER EASY WAY IS GONE NOW! ruining the games economy? no it isnt, tokens are. wow, you are a noob, if i give you a shiny penny, will you go die?

haha, now i understand your point. You will never be able to get R9, so you do not want to see any one else get R9. go talk to PWI, let him limit every one's gear at your level. so you will be the best.
  • GLv_BM - Harshlands
    GLv_BM - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011

exactly, not all of us care..... no1 cares about ur troll and comment too ^^
    edited April 2011
    swgs wrote: »
    haha, now i understand your point. You will never be able to get R9, so you do not want to see any one else get R9. go talk to PWI, let him limit every one's gear at your level. so you will be the best.

uh oh, you caught me. i put so much work into getting dqp's to get my all my medals at once instead of getting them when i can, that i have to complain about when they take them away due to bugs. and yes, im so shallow that i cant accept their are ppl better then me in the game, I JUST CANT STAND IT b:angryb:cry yeah, i can get rank 9... if i cared enough. i dont play this game to gank other ppl in pk(even though its fun on occasion). i prefer to help ppl, and anybody that knows me in the game knows that. so dont QQ at me like you know me.
    4) Read step 48.
    edited April 2011
    exactly, not all of us care..... no1 cares about ur troll and comment too ^^

well, you sure told me off.
    4) Read step 48.
  • Aube_Athenae - Sanctuary
    Aube_Athenae - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ta geule caliss
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you are not putting back medals then I could not careless about it going down permanently.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The effect on non CS'ers are too great to be overlooked here.
    The one thing they actually did right to get people back on the map grinding ( aka open world pvp on PvP server ) they took it away without notice.

Frankie, i truly hope that you fired that marketing guy that you have atm because he sucks balls at making more money and keeping the non CS'ers happy.

there is already a good solid 25% of our big 5 factions on the map that is gonna quit because they can NEVER EVER FACKING GET RANK 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meaning if they don't fix this soon, PvP server will die, so they will loose 2 active servers. how about that for getting less income?

don't you realise BTW......... that non CS'ers grinded DQ to let the SC'ers ( who charge gold ) get their medals fast? this means per medal it was an average 12.5-15 gold ( depending on gold prices ) to get 1 medal of Glory, which means per rank 9 set, they would have to spend 250 gold to get their medals...... how can you say that screws up economy?
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • nemy6
    nemy6 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    they had to remove medals cuz it made R9 almost possible to get without charging our CC to get it. Cant have that. It messed up the economy by making them too cheap, how are they gonna get people to pay 25 gold for medals when they sell in game for 10m.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Put the damn medals in the game IN SOME SORT OF WAY YOU IDIOTS. Jesus Christ the stupidity in this move dumbfounds me, which is saying alot considering all the other dumb things I have seen PWI do. You didn't even put the medals in the Cash Shop or anything. Who the hell is going to buy chips and rep now when they can't even get the gear? No one is that stupid. Grats on losing money. Kinda makes me smile. :)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I could honestly care less about DQ rewards tbh....I am laughing my **** off at all these people QQ'ing about medals. Boo freakin' hoo....

I am wondering why PWI seems to be having major problems with their systems. FB Connect, DQ rewards, Core Connect, Ranking page, Faction Icon submission....Do you guys need help or something?

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    nakhtuul wrote: »
    I could honestly care less about DQ rewards tbh....I am laughing my **** off at all these people QQ'ing about medals. Boo freakin' hoo....

Hi troll. b:bye

When you reach end-game (never), maybe you can understand and comprehend why people may be a bit upset. If you have already reached end-game (doubtful), and can't visualize why people may be a tad bit upset, then your a moron. If you never reach end-game and/or don't plan on it, thus not understanding why people are upset; Your a moron. People can reach end-game in 3-4 weeks w/ out CS'ing.

Either way, you fail. Have a nice day sir. b:shocked
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    I am really upset about the insane prices of the medals (35 Millions) those that cheat abused to stack those medals are now getting this tremendous reward from pwi. First time ever that I see a game rewarding bug exploiters.
  • WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No need to fix the DQ page if you're not putting metals back in there. ijs

nooooo...i want my event gold to get fashion/charms/smileys b:cute

btw...only read as far as the first page 'cause i can predict how this thread will go....b:laugh
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi troll. b:bye

When you reach end-game (never), maybe you can understand and comprehend why people may be a bit upset. If you have already reached end-game (doubtful), and can't visualize why people may be a tad bit upset, then your a moron. If you never reach end-game and/or don't plan on it, thus not understanding why people are upset; Your a moron. People can reach end-game in 3-4 weeks w/ out CS'ing.

Either way, you fail. Have a nice day sir. b:shocked

Um, he's reached end game. Multiple times on multiple servers. Assuming he hasn't reveal you to be the moron, sir.

Oh, and he raised a faction that OWNED TW on his server.

What have you done. I mean besides buff people with your 69 pvp kills b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • BLcKLiGhT - Heavens Tear
    BLcKLiGhT - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    WTB Working DQ page, need some freaking random dye b:surrender
  • XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear
    XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    as ppl said, put medals back to DQ or dont even bother to fix it..
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    We should go on strike and dont charge zen until PWI put the medals back i the DQ page. b:laugh, am I the only one refreshing the DQ page in hopes that for few mins after the page comes back medals will be there?
  • BLcKLiGhT - Heavens Tear
    BLcKLiGhT - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We should go on strike and dont charge zen until PWI put the medals back i the DQ page. b:laugh, am I the only one refreshing the DQ page in hopes that for few mins after the page comes back medals will be there?

wont work with gold prices this high.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Um, he's reached end game. Multiple times on multiple servers. Assuming he hasn't reveal you to be the moron, sir.

Oh, and he raised a faction that OWNED TW on his server.

What have you done. I mean besides buff people with your 69 pvp kills b:surrender

You are the same person as the player I was responding to, according to Core Connect. Let me break this down for ya a bit.

1.) You originally posted on an account w/ no Avatar, and attempted to troll. For information on what a troll is, and how it's done on message boards (because you seem to be in denial, lol?):
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum+troll

In this attempt to troll, you received a friendly response from a player (me), who caught on to the attempt quickly. You posted in a thread that's 99% about Metals being taken out as a reward for aquiring Dragon Points, and against what nearly everyone was stating. Did you seriously not expect someone to quote your idiotic statement, and reply? Read the thread! Everyone here besides you and a player or two are against the Metals being taken out.

2.) It's funny that you talk about yourself and try to brag, not knowing anything about me at all. Hey guess what? I was Mortal's leader on my server (TW/PK/WB, etc). I lead the faction for over a year, and we we're pulling 60-70 peeps for each war every week for months. My 69 PK kills? I'm on a PvE server for a reason, just as your on your server for a reason. I don't run around in PK mode often, because I'd rather farm PvE-instances. Hey look! I'm a Barb, and guess what Barbs do in TW? We pull cata's, and *shock* don't kill people often. Crazy I know. I'll let that soak in for a bit, hoping your brain can comprehend this.

3.) What else have I done? 4 Nirvana runs + BH everyday for over a year. I also have a 100 BM, -int build w/ decides. I'm also in a powerful TW faction. How about you? Since we're bragging and all.

4.) Reaching end-game, as I stated before... Do you think it's an accomplishment? Was it hard for you to hit level 100? I almost have 4 toons @ level 100+. Cool right? Well, it wasn't hard one bit. The reason why people QQ'ed and still are, about Metals being taken out is simple: People worked for them. Now some have Metals in their inventory/bank, and can't do **** w/ them. People that had got the needed rep for R9 now have no way to obtain it until their faction gives them the Metals (19+ weeks), or they go on sale for 25 Gold+ in the Boutique. I took the Nirvana route for my gear, and not R9. I don't have the same worries/complaints of people. At least however, I'm able to see why people are upset, and it's quite justified. How about we let you work for your gear for 5 months, and take everything away. I bet you'd be happy, and probably squirt w/ excitement. (Btw, that was sarcasm)

Also, look at the join date on your avatar VS mine. Assuming that's your real join date (not always is, but I wouldn't trust you one bit to give one, even if asked); I was running my TW faction before you even started playing this game. 2 months ago, I stopped running the faction. So... Who's the moron now? Lawl.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    WTB Working DQ page, need some freaking random dye b:surrender

This. QQ
  • dijon
    dijon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Erm I want it fixed for the Do all cards >.> People charge way to much for the things...b:angry
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    dijon wrote: »
    Erm I want it fixed for the Do all cards >.> People charge way to much for the things...b:angry

Tokens, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you don't put medals back in might as well not even put the worthless thing back up.

I totally agree. I don't give a s#it about all the other junk in the DQ vendor list. It's all overpriced useless ****. The only thing worth something was the medals. If there are no medals may as well shove the whole thing and forget about it.