Noob Question

Options
_DangerouZ_ - Dreamweaver
_DangerouZ_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Assassin
This might be a noob/stupid question, but what is the point of Sins statting for deicides late game?????im confused.
Post edited by _DangerouZ_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dumbos do it so they can claim 4 or 5 aps and get into a nirvana squad.

In reality they just get a higher aps and a much, much lower dps.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Angelstealth - Harshlands
    Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    for the aps and also they make decent farmers but when it comes to mag dmg dealt then it means death.
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd think you're smarter for asking because its so ridiculous b:laugh

I don't understand the tradeoff. Higher DPS > Higher APS.

Just stick with daggers.....lol
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    To either:

1.) Get a lazy permaspark macro going with a much lower dps
    2.) Experience 5aps for the first time

I did option 2 because I've never experienced 5aps before. But of course those days are over. I already had an absurdly high str because I already had a warsoul helmet, but no tome or cape yet, so I had to stat more str than normal.

Then I got the cape and tome and such, and only needed a few more stat points for deicides, so I did for the fun.

Now I'm back down to 94 str base, 117 with gear (123 with warsoul helm), 3 vit, 3 mag, and the rest in dex.

Once I can get nirv legs/hat, I can further stat str down.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • XDeath$trike - Dreamweaver
    XDeath$trike - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well i think im gonna get Deicides at 100 bcuz i cant afford Rank 8 and Deicides have a higher aps and also DPS than hook and thorns.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    94 str base, 117 with gear (123 with warsoul helm), 3 vit, 3 mag, and the rest in dex.
    Don't feel like making another thread just for this so... Does the +str of a warsoul go toward the str required to use it, or or does the helm have a script to keep that from happening? I know I couldn't equip one with +6 str if I had 111 str, but could I, for example, put on a cheap +6 belt to have 117 str, put on the warsoul, then take off the belt and still be able to wear the warsoul?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Ellrik_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ellrik_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't feel like making another thread just for this so... Does the +str of a warsoul go toward the str required to use it, or or does the helm have a script to keep that from happening? I know I couldn't equip one with +6 str if I had 111 str, but could I, for example, put on a cheap +6 belt to have 117 str, put on the warsoul, then take off the belt and still be able to wear the warsoul?

No. Doesn't work that way, wish it would though, but 6 str isn't much to worry about
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I figured as much. Thanks Ell.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~