RE: Patch Notes Version 505

2»

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Will the EG starter skills drop from fb89 this time? b:beatup

the tideborn dont drop (there) yet so that breath holding may be deadly.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    umm Verdant shell does not come from any book which means its a drop from fb99 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As far as I can tell healing herb tooltip was fine b4 and remains unchanged now. Spidervine has been changed to say pretty much exactly what it already said.

And if verdant shell is gonna be as rare as Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast then fml. They were such a pain to get. At least its not as bad as Glacial Shards and Sandburst Blast. OBP only and I'm never gonna get them because I already have every other OBP skill and it would be cheaper to build a saph gem from rough shards than spam pages to randomly get both skills ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • CharOfLight - Raging Tide
    CharOfLight - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    with this patch elementclient.exe stopped working in ubuntu (with wine); patcher/launcher works ok but the elementclient wont start :S
  • DGhOst/ - Dreamweaver
    DGhOst/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:surrender update still get error b:cry
    b:surrender plz post d link to manual download the update patch b:surrenderb:sad
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    there are missing sage/demon eg skills at least for seekers.. you cant get the book newhere... also they still havent update the option to trade the skillbook bundle from the mystical librarian in 1k from advanced mystical pages.. i hope they do it next patch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the tideborn dont drop (there) yet so that breath holding may be deadly.

AFAIK, yes they do. Don't trust the database. It's behind sometimes... b:chuckle
    with this patch elementclient.exe stopped working in ubuntu (with wine); patcher/launcher works ok but the elementclient wont start :S

winetricks vcrun6
    update still get error plz post d link to manual download the update patch

Auto-update the launcher first, then install the manual patch linked in the Tech Support forum.
    there are missing sage/demon eg skills at least for seekers.. you cant get the book newhere... also they still havent update the option to trade the skillbook bundle from the mystical librarian in 1k from advanced mystical pages.. i hope they do it next patch

I bet you get those books as drop-only. b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It would be perfect if there were skills that, like tideform, were never actually put into the game. Only since EG don't have any skills that relatively useless i'm sure it will be something like Thicket or Edged Blur lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Vinker - Lost City
    Vinker - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    CharOfLight , one solution is to Not use ubuntu :) altho its good but windows is best for gaming.