Thanks PWI for opening my eyes

Options
doomsord
doomsord Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
After this update ... the Dragon points gone and the chips price became higher... in
the beginning I was angry ... but after that I decided to go to my account and see
How much did I paid till now in this game and I found that I paid too much. So thanks PWI for opening my eyes
Post edited by doomsord on

Comments

• Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Where does it say DPs are gone? I only read Medals of Glory being removed. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You should have been around when PWI blatantly edited hundreds of people's characters without warning or permission. They then refused to fix it after months of waiting. Then they came out with things similar to the missing items that were originally TAKEN from people's characters in the cash shop.

*hasn't spent a penny on PWI since then*

At least this time they didn't actually TAKE the medals from people that already had them without compensation, and have hinted at putting them back in the game someday. I wouldn't put it past them not to though. Considering the exploiters and Cash Shoppers are profiting, they don't seem to care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • doomsord
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sry i was talking about Medals of Glory my mistake thx
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ..how is the chips price higher?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and.... what was the total? b:question
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When ppl will realize DON`T GIVE A CENT TO THESE GREEDY A**HOLES, your own fault for spending money and then QQing how unfair it has become, I hope after this **** up ppl will start spending way less, if any amount of cash.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You should have been around when PWI blatantly edited hundreds of people's characters without warning or permission. They then refused to fix it after months of waiting. Then they came out with things similar to the missing items that were originally TAKEN from people's characters in the cash shop.

What did they take when they edited the characters?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doomsord
    edited April 2011
    Options
    before the packs contain 15 chips now 10 only ..with the same price and for the total im not going to tell you b:faintb:sweat
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ...the old chip sale was 25 packs of 15 chips for 20 silver
    the current one is 50 packs of 10 chips for 25 silver.
    375 chips for 20 silver or 500 chips for 25 silver...-.- silly complainer.
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

and to finish what you started:

new setup:
    (500chips/25silver) x (4 / 1 gold) = 2000chips/1gold

old setup:

(375chips/20silver) x (5 / 1 gold) = 1875chips/1 gold

[insert string of namecalling and denigration with a dose of humiliation here]

heh
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    never mind blah bla
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

This lol

They put them in packs of 10 instead of 15 because people were QQing about not being able to open them in bulk at 1k. Voila: QQers got what they wanted, and cheaper.
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and to finish what you started:

new setup:
    (500chips/25silver) x (4 / 1 gold) = 2000chips/1gold

old setup:

(375chips/20silver) x (5 / 1 gold) = 1875chips/1 gold

[insert string of namecalling and denigration with a dose of humiliation here]

heh

Cool, so chips are cheaper now. But now need to find my medals b:surrender.
    This lol

They put them in packs of 10 instead of 15 because people were QQing about not being able to open them in bulk at 1k. Voila: QQers got what they wanted, and cheaper.

Wait, how does that help in opening speed? Doesn't that just take longer since now you only get 10 chips per click instead of 15?
  • Melora - Lost City
    Melora - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wait, how does that help in opening speed? Doesn't that just take longer since now you only get 10 chips per click instead of 15?

Mysterious merchant can open them in groups of 10 and 100 iirc...
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mysterious merchant can open them in groups of 10 and 100 iirc...

Packs of 50 and 100 can be opened via the Mysterious Merchant's quest
  • Nyuci - Sanctuary
    Nyuci - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    doomsord wrote: »
    After this update ... the Dragon points gone and the chips price became higher... in
    the beginning I was angry ... but after that I decided to go to my account and see
    How much did I paid till now in this game and I found that I paid too much. So thanks PWI for opening my eyes

It opened my eyes too... tho I haven't spent any rl cash into this game, but my time b:embarrass
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This lol

QQer here: i didnt get what i wanted, i still have my old packs of 15.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    -removed-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What did they take when they edited the characters?
    I'm guessing here, but I think he's talking about the time that they "fixed" the hair mismatch problem in the character creator, and ended up changing a small portion of the players' hairstyles.

The problem was that the thumbnail image that you select hairstyles from in the character editor didn't actually match the hairstyle you'd get for a few hairstyles. So, rather than make the thumbnail look like the hairstyle, they made the hairstyle look like the thumbnail (which seemed like a silly choice to me). This resulted in "hundreds" of characters suddenly having a different hairstyle (a small portion of the playerbase, though still a lot of people). Despite complaints, this wasn't changed, however they did allow you to send in a ticket for a free Makeover Scroll if this happened to your character.

Later on (like months later) they released the hairstyle fashions, which is what I think he meant by the last line of his that I quoted above, though they didn't actually "take" anything from the characters. The hairstyle fashions and the above fix were most likely unrelated, since a slot for hairstyle fashions had existed since the beginning (or at least long prior to the above fix).

Still, assuming I interpreted his vague accusations correctly, he left out the important detail that they did compensate those affected by the fix if they sent in a ticket. Implying that there was some sort of conspiracy behind the fix was just silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)