About Rank Gear

Options
SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was wondering if Rank gear can be put in account stash and shared between 2 chars of the same class(e.g. 2 Sins).
WTB>More Fash
Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
Post edited by SoulRequiem - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think on the bottom of all rank gear (even r1), it says that it's unable to be put in account stash. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think on the bottom of all rank gear (even r1), it says that it's unable to be put in account stash. <.<

Actually...no.

I used a Binding charm on my Cleric's R8 weapon and all these lines disappeared.
    (Line like Doesn't drop on death,Unable to be traded,etc.)

Only prob is I don't have an account stash stone on my Cleric's acc. so I don't known if I can put it on.
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Even with a binding charm on it, you can't put it in the account stash.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Only prob is I don't have an account stash stone on my Cleric's acc. so I don't known if I can put it on.
    You can't since you're not a cleric.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • TsunamiRain - Harshlands
    TsunamiRain - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The problem, should you be able to get your rank gear to another character, is that most rank gear list the reputation as a requirement to wear the weapon.