Thanks...

Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver
Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
...a honest realy meant thank you PWI. :P

Thank you for being realy free too play.

I can buy everything which is cashoppable from ingame coins. Meaning i can get all those Fashion i always want if i just grind the coin for it or earn it by crafting stuffs.

You even gave me 2 free mounts by now. You somehow bought my loyality with that.b:chuckle

As long as i work for it i can aquire the best Armor and Weapons in the game, at all. By that i mean i got a real chance to get gear like Nirvana and refine it without paying tons of dollars. I could even get it for free if i just played the game, mass murder Mobs (<3) and craft more gears, gather more mats.

I actually can succesfully grind mobs without needing some cash shop item i had to buy from dollars because theres no way to buy it of another player and if you dont have it you gotta rest after every 3. mob.

Hey there arent any "Premium Membership" sold here, a huge and special thanks for that. And i hope you never get the idea to put them in the Cashshop cos then i will run.b:shocked

Even tho i realy loved to have a little better support then i actually would be fine with charging some more zen *hint*.
But i guess you cant have everything.b:laugh

I felt all that "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS" got a little too much. I like it here. :3
Post edited by Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I charged a little Zen after the rubberbanding stopped, more or less. It went from annoying, to made me quit for 3 weeks, to annoying, to... "Hey, I didn't rubberband today!" to "Hey, I only rubberbanded once this week!", which is when I decided to buy some charms for TW.

The complaining and QQ gets to be a bit much. And the people running the show here can't do a lot.

But the R9 badges are gonna hurt them. I think it would a little nicer if they had planned out the expansion a little better, and waited a little longer to polish it off better. Waiting an extra month beats playing beta-quality content, my opinion. I got enough of a beta experience playing this game for the first few months after Open Beta. b:surrender The Gold Trading guide still isn't quite... Perfect. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Yes the Medal thing seemes to be not so good but hey they said they see that themselfes and talk to the devs to make them obtainable better again. So i dont understand the fuzz.

If they didnt pulled something off in 2 month one can still QQ about it. Im sure 2 more month without Rank9 wont make the game unplayable. :3
  • Faraiya - Dreamweaver
    Faraiya - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I felt all that "OMG THIS GAME SUCKS" got a little too much. I like it here. :3

so true that b:victory

Me too share the same thoughts for all you said. And I think it was time someone said "Thanks" to PWI stuff for makeing a good game.

Some stuff will always be not that good, but such is life and I can live with that.

I hope PWI brings us some more options to get Rank 9 medals because some players like me never do such thinks as TW and I to want my Rank 9. So I'm sad about removing them form DQ Point but they had their reasons I think.

keep it up b:thanks
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    like this thread.

Personally feel the peeps could do more support wise in terms of
    quest reset etc,

but then i didnt really missed those quest.. so ya no big deal.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Missyfairy - Heavens Tear
    Missyfairy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cool to see that ppl actually still like the game. Me too.
    I see so much QQ in wc that is makes me sick sometimes b:shutup.
    I dont even have rank 8 or 9, Im just enjoying the game xD. Even after uh... almost 2 years now.

I see in announcements that PWI have done something for us cuz' ppl where 'complaining' about that so PWI does care for the ppl. I know they have to, but still.
    And what is wrong that PWI want to earn some money?
    After all... dont we all?

b:bye
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I charged a little Zen after the rubberbanding stopped, more or less.

What?

It has never stopped.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No one from raging tide actually likes the game?b:chuckleb:chuckle

This is the only game so far.. that i actually got to high lvl. So didnt really regret my zen purchase.

Hope you guys keep it comfy for me and everyone else that appreciate the F2p aspect
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cool to see that ppl actually still like the game. Me too...

For free to play player game cost more and more time with each new level to reach anything visible to other players or even for yourself.
    If at the low levels you can do different quests, change armor and weapon, get new skills each other day, then in middle game and at high levels this going to be less and less often.

I like to read PWI forum.

Especially stories of how to become rich.

May be this is why so many happy and rich players want to return "Medal of glory" (had not and don't want to have it myself) as everyone can see at Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed) - 345 posts per one day.

May be some day I will restart this game again as Wizard at third or even forth time to look at new quests and will play until moment when it will be boring again (like action kill mob - gather drop - repeat).

But PWI is MMORPG game and main it's purpose is to involve as many people as possible into internet community named Perfect world where they will be able to talk with each other, enjoy each other (by images, words, actions) when they are not able to do same at real world. Some of them will be so happy with this imaginary world, that even will pay for it.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Awww...that's so sweet and considerate. Good luck with that nice, shiny and refined Nirvana set though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Ssapintrayas - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    I wonder why so many people feel rushed to hit 100. :O

I like the game so i dont have to rush to lv 105 then quit cos i suddenly have nothing to do. :3
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not planing to get the R9 too soon so I don't mind itfor the moment. Just hope that they solved the problem for whe I'm at 100. =o_O=
    [insert sig here]