Comments

• Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wq :d
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And as our maintenance conversation starter, I'd like to ask you...

"What is your favorite repeatable quest and why?"
    crazy stone.

fast easy affordable exp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My favorite repeatable quest was trying to get a 4socket r8 top.....on the real friendship quest was awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My favorite repeatable quest has to be BHs. I love teaming up with random strangers and trying to figure out how to get all sorts of mismatched and barely functional squad combinations to work. The good squads are fun too. b:chuckle

Anyways, here's the early manual patch link: Patch 505 (84.6 MB)

As usual, do not install the patch prior to the servers going down for maintenance or you will not be able to log into the game.

It's a pretty substantial patch this time, which I'm guessing is mostly for the new Elder's Blessing and Armageddon Prayer features, plus the ability to buy Dragon Points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011

"What is your favorite repeatable quest and why?"

Rubberbanding.....
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    MQ with my gf. it matches the first letter of our names b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JennyBlazes - Harshlands
    JennyBlazes - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Interesting..... So if the NPCs are selling dq points, then what happens to the numerous amounts of cat shops that sell DQ?? Especially if the NPC ends up severely undercutting the average DQ seller.
    and esp if you can NPc shop for DQ at the price that you would get for it if you were to sell farmed DQ to the NPC. Seems like another way to get us to cash shop by taking away yet another way of generating revenue that is fairly cheap to start up.

And as far as medals of glory being bugged, and this being the reason they were taken out of DQ, I call BS. I have no idea why things out of the DQ page are not tradable any way, so if someone figured out a way to bug it to make it tradable, then just make ALL of it tradable and let's forget about normally tradable items being bound to you.

Fav repeatable quest...

FC for sure, it is a spirit and exp factory, has gotten 2 chars to lvl 100+ and one to 80 in 2.5 years, even though the cave gets old, it is still fun to do it and meet new people.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Interesting..... So if the NPCs are selling dq points, then what happens to the numerous amounts of cat shops that sell DQ?? Especially if the NPC ends up severely undercutting the average DQ seller.
    and esp if you can NPc shop for DQ at the price that you would get for it if you were to sell farmed DQ to the NPC. Seems like another way to get us to cash shop by taking away yet another way of generating revenue that is fairly cheap to start up.

Not happening. It's cheaper to buy from other players as it is. If anything, they (the players) may raise their prices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not happening. It's cheaper to buy from other players as it is. If anything, they (the players) may raise their prices.

You are clearly clueless. DQ's will be worth AT most what the npc pays you for them... what sombody gonna pay 10k per dq so they can buy themself a fancy new pet egg? or few chips. LOL i don't think so.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are clearly clueless. DQ's will be worth AT most what the npc pays you for them... what sombody gonna pay 10k per dq so they can buy themself a fancy new pet egg? or few chips. LOL i don't think so.

That's what I was saying. Buying DQs from other players RIGHT NOW is cheaper, but once the quest is implemented they will probably raise their prices UP TO what the NPC price is. The person was complaining that the NPC was going to undercut the players selling DQs, and I said that wasn't what was going to happen.

lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    crazy stone. nuff said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    29 culti rocks my socks
  • _Boogie_ - Heavens Tear
    _Boogie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Mine i would have to say BH's and TT cuz you get to meet cool ppl and get more into the game as far as having your squad to do everything with goes.b:victory
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    cube here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaoineSidhe - Harshlands
    DaoineSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    would be cube :)
  • Raging_Edge - Sanctuary
    Raging_Edge - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cube

Quick question how much was the badges last time? like how much rep will 10g get me?
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I like the cube, but sometimes i have so much bad luck b:surrender

AND NOW March Fail compilation enjoy while maint is hereb:laughb:chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nwVUSM5HHcg
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arayylia - Heavens Tear
    Arayylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bhs. i get to meet new friends and get exp.

do server maintinences always end at one? o.0
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This has to be one of the most idiotic patches i have seen
    A new quest granting 5000 exp at 90+ or using an account stash for an extra item that only works on Earthguard
    Not to mention pay 100k for 150 dq points sorry but people sold them in catshops for less already
    Now the only thing that might be good in this patch is the free stuff for newbies, I say might since we all know how greedy PWE is and theres no information on what they will get as of now
  • Busaneck - Archosaur
    Busaneck - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yes plz at the very least give me my demon spark so i can show these rank 9 sins what earth guard's are about thx oh and here is a screen shot of my lvl 85 seeker wooping this 101 barb hope you enjoy "i kited like crazy to beat him"
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BHs, since i always get stuck in crazy squads most times there fun end up joking about.

Other then that, the new updates are rather...em...useless.
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I hope game updates include EG 3rd spark b:sad
  • strider25
    strider25 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This has to be one of the most idiotic patches i have seen
    A new quest granting 5000 exp at 90+ or using an account stash for an extra item that only works on Earthguard

I have to agree on this one, real nice, as I had all 8 classes at 40+ for "proof I don't multi account" (50+ actually). i didn't see any reason to dump a toon, so all my 90+ characters are on one account, and both my earthguard are on another. So since the ability to add the new characters to your main account was not made available this "Reward" is completely useless to me. I have to say big old thumbs up, way to **** the pooch yet again. If you feel the need to place all these arbitrary requirements on your "Rewards" you could put a little more thought into your plans. b:angry
  • mnafady2007
    mnafady2007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    when will i be able to go bak on to pwi its so annyoing

how much time left

im in australia
  • Sevryn - Lost City
    Sevryn - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can has demon/sage skills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EithanPsy - Heavens Tear
    EithanPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    idk i alway wonder then the server is coming back on and i pass out before it happens lol but i try to wait everyweek lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nakoa
    nakoa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    GIVE US A QUEST THAT GIVES COIN ONCE A DAY PLZ!!! TYb:shutup
  • mcastle
    mcastle Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OK, First time poster here so if i do this wrong or this belongs in a different place sorry, but it seems like it would go under "General Discussions". So here goes.

Any one know where i can find Disguise Skin or the mobs that drop it?
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    idk i alway wonder then the server is coming back on and i pass out before it happens lol but i try to wait everyweek lol

About an hour or so to go now.
  • Mizukano - Dreamweaver
    Mizukano - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:avoid