When do you leave a squad as a cleric?

Options

Comments

• TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I leave for a few reasons and its really rather rare that i do leave but: If the barb or dd run around like idiots and get themselves and those around them killed in tt or fc before we've even reached the first boss, i drop them like a rock, its a preview of whats to come and im not going to waste my time.

I won't leave if they complain about exp loss, but only to a certain degree. I was in squad doing gba with just me as the cleric and no one would use their rez scroll because of the exp loss, so after i used my scroll and everyone still got wiped i had to run back and rez everyone(this happened twice) and they still moaned about the exp loss. I would have left, but hey, i wanted my drops lol.

Clerics lose nine times what non clerics loose when we release with level 10 rez, so dont be a little ***** when i rez you or im apt to not heal you, watch you die and then leave squad.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I noticed a distinct lack of a response from Lost City... I think my approach is somewhat common: if the squad isn't pure fail, stick around and PK the idiot afterward. There's usually someone else who wants to, too... b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when i get tired having to be Mom to a bunch of brats who wont work together as a squad, but take off in all directions, pulling aggro from mobs they cant possibly kill, and that the squad as a whole is not ready for yet. if they wont listen, stay together, but expect me to keep them healed/alive, when they are all over the dungeon, thats time for me to leave

When do you leave a squad as a cleric? What does have to happen to make you leave a bh?
    I want to see if there are people that think same way like me b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I accidently agroed mobs in 59 and got the second cleric killed once. Res was level 10, but that cleric was so mad over the exp loss she left immediately.

I think a cleric has to stick it out as much as possible. You did agree to help, right?

I was helping out on a 39 with a veno who didn't know how to pet pull. First barb thought pulling was done with agro skills. Second barb wasn't able to see all the things that were going wrong and was upset with missing heals (while cleric was fighting off the ones that slipped through).

Two of us got headaches from the ensuing conversations. At that point, i believed it was time to leave.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    99.9% of the time when it's finished.

However, when someone is extremely pissing me off, I leave. And it's only happened once.

I was doing BH59 a while back, and a wizard at ofo dived straight down into the pit where the boss was. He didn't die at first, just stayed down there. I thought it was strange and called the guy to come out, he didn't answer so I assumed he was afk.

The veno pulls the boss and we begin killing it and I'm healing. All of a sudden the wizard dies when he moves around down at the pit and calls out for a res while the boss is still getting killed. The barb asks me to go res him and everyone stops killing the boss while the barb just runs around keeping agro.

I go down and res him, but he dies again because of the four mobs down there. I res him once more but this time he just stays there and doesn't res. Then the barb dies from the boss since I couldn't reach him in time to run back. Other people begin to die as well and I'm just not quick enough to reach everyone since they had run far off as well from the pit area.

I'm pretty annoyed at this point, but I go and res everyone else. Meanwhile the wizard resses... outside. I had to go through all that trouble to res him and he ended pressing the other button even though the res was ready from the second time.

At first I didn't know, so I asked the squad members where the wizard went. He said he had ressed outside. I say I went through all that trouble and so did everyone else only to have him res outside. He starts to laugh at me and never apologizes.

I ask the barb to boot him since he had caused all this trouble for nothing, but he doesn't respond and I know he's not afk. So I LEFT squad.

Barb reinvites me over and over again, and when I asked him if he booted the wiz, he says no. I guess they were friends. :/

The one thing I have to say about this game is, that before the rubberbanding era, PWI had some of the tightest controls in the business. Its one of the things I like about this game. But accidents do happen.

I think one of the most important traits of a good cleric is to put yourself in another's shoes. In the above scenario, the squad leader and one of the members were trying to work out a problem. Sadly, they were forced to improvise as they went along.

In the pit the wiz and eventually the team leader saw the futility of the situation. Release to town was the wizzies only option with everyone occupied with an agroed boss.

While a cleric does hold the proxy of veto, the cleric is usually not the team leader. Like everyone else, the cleric should be following the instructions of the team leader.

Cleric, you were dead wrong on this one. A cleric needs to work with the team members to solve problems. The cleric also needs to understand the risk involved with the job.

I think one thing that can help is for clerics to play other classes. I often wonder if cleric is a good choice for a person's fist class?
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think one thing that can help is for clerics to play other classes. I often wonder if cleric is a good choice for a person's fist class?

Agreed. Cleric was my first class, and continues to be my highest. However, I've played all the others to varying extents, and I've found doing this really puts things in perspective. I no longer yell at Wizzies or Sins for stealing aggro once or twice, because I now know it's pretty easy to do that while feeling out the Barb's aggro abilities. Same for Barbs... now that I understand the Barb's chi management troubles first-hand, I can see why tanking against such high DDs as are in the game nowadays is pretty much impossible, and don't blame a Barb for losing aggro when a Sin is sparking beside him.

It really helps in understanding what a party is going through, so that even fail squads can be a little less so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When people don't know enough is enough. Or that they can't accept it when others offer suggestions *COUGH* on what they should do... especially when the others have died quite a bit because of him/her.
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • Tozie - Sanctuary
    Tozie - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm very new to the game, and even newer to being a cleric (started off as a sin), so maybe I don't have as much experience but.. I typically 'leave' after people are done using me..
    As in, the squad just dismisses when they don't need me anymore.
    I remember once I was in W. Arch making some focus powder or whatever when an old squad mate pms me: "I need res."
    Since I had nothing else to do I asked for coordinates and flew for about 2mins across the map to find nobody there.. Turns out he gave me the wrong coordinates and I had to fly all the way to secret passage by W. Arch. Yay.
    When I get there I couldn't find him, because lo and behold, he went afk. He finally got back and squad invited me so I could find him, but secret passage was being a jerk and not letting me in and when I told him he said: "Leave squad".
    Right after that secret passage stopped being stupid, I got in and saw him dead there, stood right next to him for a bit.. Then walked away as I see the alert saying I had a squad invite.

... Of course, I felt bad, brought him back and THEN left for real.. But still.
  • Cenire - Sanctuary
    Cenire - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The one thing I have to say about this game is, that before the rubberbanding era, PWI had some of the tightest controls in the business. Its one of the things I like about this game. But accidents do happen.

I think one of the most important traits of a good cleric is to put yourself in another's shoes. In the above scenario, the squad leader and one of the members were trying to work out a problem. Sadly, they were forced to improvise as they went along.

In the pit the wiz and eventually the team leader saw the futility of the situation. Release to town was the wizzies only option with everyone occupied with an agroed boss.

While a cleric does hold the proxy of veto, the cleric is usually not the team leader. Like everyone else, the cleric should be following the instructions of the team leader.

Cleric, you were dead wrong on this one. A cleric needs to work with the team members to solve problems. The cleric also needs to understand the risk involved with the job.

I don't think you understood me. The wizzies option wasn't to town, I had ressed him. The option to click 'ressurect' was available, he even acknowledged it and laughed at me when he ressed outside.

The entire squad was annoyed, so it wasn't like I was the only one who wanted him kicked, except the barb since that wiz was his friend.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Please forgive me, I guess I don't understand.

You tried ressing him once, didn't work because of surrounding mobs.

Rezzing him a second time would have worked because. . .?
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When people trash talk to me
    magena wrote: »
    I leave when squad members are rude.
    I leave squad when someone tries to tell me how to play my cleric, try to get me killed when I don't listen to them and then they die when their attempt back- fires.
    When people act like they can play my character better than me b:angry I just hate it when the guy (that's usually the weakest link of the party and is constantly getting everyone into sticky situations) turns round and tells the cleric that they're doing a poor job.

My own cleric 100% agrees with all this.
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    After i've sworn like a lumberjack who's **** off a leg....

When a person ticks my pet hates:
    • telling me how to do my job, if they're gunna tell me how to play, they can go make their own cleric
    • Yelling at me for them dying, when i'm afk / out of heal range and rezzing / not even there...
    • Continoustly rude
    • Generally terrible player
    • talkin lik dis so i iz kl. Just no.
    • continuing endangering me and the squad after 2 warnings
    If most of those happens, i will threaten with leaving,t hen leave. and by hell i won't come back.... I've PM'ed the rest of the squad before, and told them to run during a boss, coz i'm leaving, and let the one person die >DDD
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    After i've sworn like a lumberjack who's **** off a leg....

When a person ticks my pet hates:
    • telling me how to do my job, if they're gunna tell me how to play, they can go make their own cleric
    • Yelling at me for them dying, when i'm afk / out of heal range and rezzing / not even there...
    • Continoustly rude
    • Generally terrible player
    • talkin lik dis so i iz kl. Just no.
    • continuing endangering me and the squad after 2 warnings
    If most of those happens, i will threaten with leaving,t hen leave. and by hell i won't come back.... I'm PM's the rest of the squad before, and told them to run during a boss, coz i'm leaving, and let the one person die >DDD

LOL I will have to try that one - "go make your own damn cleric. . ."

To me the 3 strike rule is fairly genererous. I think sometimes I get a little touchy. There are runs where its best if I never see the word 'heal' in the squad chat.
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm very new to the game, and even newer to being a cleric (started off as a sin), so maybe I don't have as much experience but.. I typically 'leave' after people are done using me..
    As in, the squad just dismisses when they don't need me anymore.
    I remember once I was in W. Arch making some focus powder or whatever when an old squad mate pms me: "I need res."
    Since I had nothing else to do I asked for coordinates and flew for about 2mins across the map to find nobody there.. Turns out he gave me the wrong coordinates and I had to fly all the way to secret passage by W. Arch. Yay.
    When I get there I couldn't find him, because lo and behold, he went afk. He finally got back and squad invited me so I could find him, but secret passage was being a jerk and not letting me in and when I told him he said: "Leave squad".
    Right after that secret passage stopped being stupid, I got in and saw him dead there, stood right next to him for a bit.. Then walked away as I see the alert saying I had a squad invite.

... Of course, I felt bad, brought him back and THEN left for real.. But still.

You are using some very sad words
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL I will have to try that one - "go make your own damn cleric. . ."

To me the 3 strike rule is fairly genererous. I think sometimes I get a little touchy. There are runs where its best if I never see the word 'heal' in the squad chat.

Yes :O. Too true! And honestly, the responce from the decent squad members, when you're as assertive and free-willed as me, is usually the same as mine. Particualkly if everyone's already died -.-'
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes :O. Too true! And honestly, the responce from the decent squad members, when you're as assertive and free-willed as me, is usually the same as mine. Particualkly if everyone's already died -.-'

Agrees w/this. Unless the squad was going to pull the boss down there and take out all 4 mobs and the boss there was really nothing he could do but go to town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cenire - Sanctuary
    Cenire - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I guess I couldn't be more detailed enough. The second time he dies is after he's already ran a bit farther from the mobs' original standpoint. (He had full health when he came back so he made it quite a ways far) So the mobs had moved back to their original spot and he was safe to res. Otherwise, I would have known why he ressed outside, I've seen this too many times where people cannot res because of the mobs around them.

The guy did it on purpose, plain and simple.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only time i leave is when some people quit all of sudden for whatever reasons, dosn't matter and leaving me a half squad behind. I dont like a 2 hour fc run because people dont give in to reason and try to get new people but fail doing so.

Hell, im a cleric i have a new fc run in 5 minutes if i want to. I even stay for 15 minutes in an idle squad and look if they can recover but after this its GG cya and thx for the fish.

Once i nearly quit a FC run because my team pissed me really really off.

We did the Boss for the first medal, nobody killed the ads, i had 2 of them the whole ****ing time on my *** and the tank complained his charm tick. Some people are just ignorant jerks but even in that fc i stayed until the end.
    I hate Room 38
  • ReapersWife - Heavens Tear
    ReapersWife - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well i leave a squad when...

1. the tank completely fails. i have a nice example for this...i once did a BH69 with some really good DDs. but i only had to take a look at the barbs gear to see he won't tank nob or pole...he was like lvl 82 and wore the lvl 50 stash hammers. aggro? hello?! okay, let's look at the rest. lvl 60 legendary HA...some other 60-ish armor... uhm....okay....*getting scared*. oh...i see a lvl 70-ish quest reward necky!

...since that happened to me i always look at the gear of the tank before i start. xD that's just a no-go...

2. ppl trying to tell me how to play my char. i play for more than 2 years now, i think i had enough time to watch and learn from other clerics and learn how to play a cleric.

3. ppl being rude in general...mostly when i say "brb rly quick" and 5 secs later they run into a bunch of mobs, then yell at me when i'm back...learn to read, it may help!! .-.

4. if i just die TOO much in a single FF/BH/whatever run. had a really mean FF run once...i died like 7 times...but i was in a good mood that day and even stayed till the end. xD

hmm i guess that's it o.o''
    Proud owner of:
    ReapersWife ~ lvl 101 cleric
    MissTrauen ~ lvl 96 archer
    XxBloodRedxX ~ lvl 91 veno
    LilCalamity ~ lvl 94 sin
    PersonalPain ~ lvl 80 wizzy
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've already posted my reasons for leaving, but I have to say this.

Unfortunately, alot of clerics go on my blacklist not for failing in general, but for rage quiting over little things.

For instance, I was tanking a BH3-3 on my barb with a cleric who'd done fine so far when we got to Dark Cennequas (BH boss). This boss hits most players for around 4k damage each hit, stuns, reduces hp (can stack), purges entire squad's buffs, and random aggros. Its the random aggro that is the reason many squads suggest bringing two clerics. However, there is a trick around this. The cleric stands in the next room and when the boss random aggros it has to find the door before it tries to one or two shot the cleric and by then the barb has aggro back.

Ok, so I pull boss, get purged of my buffs as I'm catching. Aggro starts hopping because I haven't sparked yet (I'm a fist barb, btw). The cleric stands in the middle of the room and spams squad heals. I die because I'm getting a little tick of a heal once every 6 seconds. She stops to res me while the boss kills the sin, then randoms and kills her.

I politely suggest (Emphasize politely, because I really was) that she stand in the next room for safety reasons. And its prolly safe to stack me with IH because I hold aggro well and I need more of a heal than a squad heal provides.

Her response? Find a new cleric or don't give me advice.

What is with clerics not taking advice when its suggested politely? That is the number one reason I see clerics rage quiting and the number one reason I BL them. And because these clerics can't take advice they usually aren't the best clerics anyways.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Its not just Clerics,its about humans nature.

Its called arrogance,some players thinks that they're too good to need any advice and they always known better than you.

Its typical that some Ego-centric person choose to being a Cleric,they feel the live of others in their hands and that's all they need,they don't care if they're horribly bad at their job.

When an Ego-centric choose a DD close doesn't get much noticed when:
    - They aren't able to steal agro even if they would
    - Cleric its just too good and he/she is able to keep their stupidity alive

A typical ego-centric run forward the squad and ignores what Cleric is doing(If he/she is already healing someone else),and depends of the situation he gets more mobs than he can handle.Off course,when he dies he blames the Cleric and/or the tank.
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Dplaksa - Dreamweaver
    Dplaksa - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When finished.

+Like
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In my entire career of barb i have only i cleric RQ me at bh 59 zimo - i was lvl 7x with 8k hp at the time.
    She only healed me with Wellspring Surge for the entire time, squad wiped us once, we tried again - squad wipe again. Then she RQ us saying that a lvl 7x barb can't tank Zimo. Lol.
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Doesn't leave a squad ever......(unless when DC-ing offcourse b:sad)

But,

that is because I do not run instances with random squads anymore.
    I nowadays only run them with guildies and good friends, period. No exceptions.

I have had too many bad experiences with random squads, thank you. b:angry
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't think I've ever left a squad while there was still action. I left on my own once, because the whole time I was given the silent/foreign language treatment. They obviously spoke English when they asked my help at 39's door. After that they completely ignore everything I said or ask or suggests to the very end.

The only other times I was tempted to the edge of leaving was when team mate ran off and died, then blame the death on me with foul language.

So, when do I (might) leave squad: 1. you use profanity on me for your own mistakes; 2. you treat me like air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I usually just ignore people who are bossing me around or tell them I do it when I'm ready to do it, I don't quit over that because there are 4-5 other people in the squad who need my help. :P Unless of course they all know each other and are all name calling me, in which case I will leave.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1030531&page=9 <---This instance for example.

I've also had to leave a couple of FC runs lately because I usually only budget an hour and half tops for them. I tried to squeeze one in 2 hours before I had to leave for classes and do to a lot of d/c and a person left and such the past two ones I had to leave early. I felt awful about it but I didn't expect them to take more than two hours. I guess I won't do them anymore unless I have the whole 4 hours. :P

Generally though no matter if the squad is fail or if they tell me how to do my job, I won't leave. Lately I've been getting people telling me 2 well spring surges costs less money than Blessing of the Purehearted for chi, which is just not true. But whatever.

I usually just leave when its done. To me abandoning squad and ruining other people's runs who haven't wronged you just because you don't like their squad chats is silly. I just whisper the people worth talking to that if they need anything whisper me because I'm sick of the person talking down to me or whatever, and then turn off squad chat. Problem solved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Hydrogenus - Harshlands
    Hydrogenus - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When the squad members are becoming ungratefull!
    It's like I'm keeping them alive and watch their ***, while they fight, and they got complains!
    It's like SHUT UP! when I left, they all died, cuz they are all noobs that can't do nothing without me...
    And then they are all begging for REZ! HA! #@$ YOU! XD
  • ashleystarlove
    ashleystarlove Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:sadi am sick of op ppls like sin taking boss from the brabs that i am healing.. and getting mad at me that they die. it like wtf and ppls droping out or at end if the bh,fc or fb and pking me. (sin) think its funny to pk cleric . and geting pk 5 + times a day out digging mats. it just maybe me but op ppls can stop taking boss. soi am deleting my cleric. when i start this game ding know what pve or pvp was sorry i took so long to do this. p.s lete the damn sin heal and res. ppls
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    (sin) think its funny to pk cleric .

Cleric = the only thing they can 1-shot to boost their self-esteem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was in a group yesterday for BH and it went to hell. Now, I can handle a psy or mystic trying to tank. With a good IH stack they are perfectly fine. However.... when all THREE of them (two mystics and a psy) try to tank different mobs all at the same time (because people don't know how to assist attack apparently?) My IH doesn't have time to set in. Simple as that.

Then later on the mystic died due to the above mentioned and is snapping at me for a res. I told her I can't yet (not like we were on the boss anyway) and she keeps barking at me to res her. I told her that I can't res in the middle of healing two tanks (psy and seeker) because my res takes too long to cast so she needs to wait a minute.

It's funny how people who shouldn't tank, try to tank, then get pissed at you when they die. We got to farren and BOTH mystics and the BM decided to lure.... we got all 3 mobs and someone got a bit too close and nabbed Farren too. Like... really? Does everyone in the squad have a inner need to tank? If so, why didn't they pick a barb or hell even a bm or seeker? And they could have put one person in charge of luring instead of all of them trying to do it at once.

I had to leave after farren. I had died twice and warned them that they need to let the tankers tank and stop stealing aggro (or for the mystics to let their devil tank) and the psy died 6 times, and still didn't get it in her head that she is not a tanker. Wellspring takes a bit to cast and their hp drops like a rock in water, and IH takes a bit to stack so setting everyone up with a stack and going back and forth takes a moment, which, apparently they don't understand?

I hate leaving. Hell, in FF I was so tired I fell asleep cause I wouldn't leave them then my dog woke me up and I finished with them. I hate people who bail from instances and hate doing it myself. But, that was going to hell, so I don't find myself in the wrong for saying sorry and that I had to leave. I did give them a fair warning twice too.

As for the "Find a new cleric or don't give me advice."
    That's just rude. No matter how "pro" you are or not.
    I mean, if people give me suggestions, I'll try them. I'm not so hard headed that I'd say something like that. As long as it isn't yelled or barked at me like an order to do something (like the res thing) She could have politely just said "Thanks, but I think I am fine here" or something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.