sage DB in GV

Options
Belheldar - Harshlands
Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Wizard
ok im kinda not close to this but the topic came up....is it necessary in GV or beneficial even?...im out dated cuz my DB is still lvl 8 so i dont raw agro in FC's but...

Anyway, i remember reading tht sage DB was bad cuz it reset agro when stun proc'edand wizie died, idk if its trueor false, or its true and needs to be dealt with cuz of the other benefits

plz help and out dated wizierelearn the game lol thanks
Post edited by Belheldar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sage Dragon's breath is a NIGHTMARE in delta.
    It's not per se aggro reset, but simple a bigger aggro magnet than a barb.

I know someone who has it, she had FULL aggro over a lvl 10 DB with lunar wand (back before rank sale), while she had NO weapon on (so yea, sage DB without weapon ->>> lvl 10 DB with uber weapon in terms of aggro)

If you ever want to set foot in delta without having to tank everything, don't learn it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    if u get this skill u r now the tank in gv
    no matter what
    b:bye
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The benefit to delta with sage DB is that as long as you're alive the odds are pretty low that anybody else is going to die. The other squad members just won't be getting hit much if at all. The problem is that if you do die you're almost always going to respawn in Thousand Streams and of course, it's expensive as hell. I guess if your hp and pdef could eventually get to the point where you could do delta without constantly ticking and snarfing crab meat then there wouldn't really be a downside. At that point as long as the bosses get pulled properly then it would be extremely hard to fail a delta.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    +10 r9 weap. expel the wiz once, wait a sec after it wears off and expel again. The mobs will then be dead lol. did a delta with kokki like tht.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    +10 r9 weap. expel the wiz once, wait a sec after it wears off and expel again. The mobs will then be dead lol. did a delta with kokki like tht.

That's epic, an expel chain
    Great idea
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
This discussion has been closed.