Lunar Gold weps

Typhyse - Sanctuary
Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
edited April 2011 in The Crafting Nook
I know they're acquirable with Insignias, but I still see them in the Lunar forges. Are they still craftable?
Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
~Spazz~
Post edited by Typhyse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes Ty. :) Just a lot more time and money to craft than buying an insignia.

EDIT: Pshyeah I'm a ninja
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    of course they are :) you can still do lunar squad mode, solo and trophy mode.
    you can farm the armor as well.

and then of course you can always chip the mats- all are chipable except for the essences, you will have to farm those.

damn it... ninja'd by jelly xD
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you do manage to farm all the mats, sell them and buy the insignia.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you want to farm a Lunar gold weapon it is entirely possible.

Fuzzy would however suggest doing it during a 2x drop "event" to keep the cost down. The others who suggested a weapon insignia may be cheaper for the most part are right. Considering the 3m cost associated with opening the instance, it can quickly add up to a hefty sum of money.

The panda hates to admit that it is cheaper and easier to simply acquire an insignia. It really is too bad since Lunar is Fuzzy's favourite instance in the game to farm. Due to the opening fee, at least on Raging Tide, very very very few people have even ever set foot in Lunar Glade nevermind bothered to try and farm a piece of gear or a weapon. However, unlike TT, a balanced squad working together like a well oiled machine can tear than instance apart in no time flat. Pulling each valley it is not simply a case of "let the aps character tank the boss". The more well rounded the squad the faster the instance is completed. Anyway, Fuzzy is starting to ramble..... b:chuckle

The short answer is yes, you can farm Lunar gold weapons, and doing so is a hell of alot of fun.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thank you all very much. I'd probably take your advice and buy the Insignia if it weren't for the fact that my girlfriend want's full Light of Nirvana for her veno and we'll be spending alot of time in Lunar anyway :3
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~