Options
    I just voted, I can already tell who the only 1 vote for yes is. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It is so ****ing sad to pay so much attention to your character's looks. Seriously. Although, if I were to play that game, I would have to say both those Seekers are prettier than yours, by far. Then again all you have to do is say "No, mine is still better" because one's taste doesn't need any argumentation. Which brings me back to my first point : this topic is sad.

All that's gonna happen is you're gonna have a few people show their Seekers, and you're gonna answer "Nope, still better" to everyone of them whether they're better looking or not.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not the prettiest by far, seen a lot better, when I look at this one which is obv a full body shot, the body proportions just don't look right, or look good by which i mean, legs are to fat, head is to big and on the side, she looks to pale for my taste, fix that and I'd rate it higher.

End of the day what you got to remember, *beauty is in the eyes of the beholder*, if people don't like the look of it, doesn't mean that everyone won't, everyone has there tastes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:angry ALOT OF My FRIENDS TOLD ME MY SEEKER IS PRETTY b:cry b:cry
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:angry ALOT OF My FRIENDS TOLD ME MY SEEKER IS PRETTY b:cry b:cry

They must of been lying/humouring you.

P.s It's only a game, chill on the looks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • DeathOfLisa - Heavens Tear
    DeathOfLisa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lingzi, every time you make a thread, it always ends up in flames. (No pun intended)

For the record, comparing the look of in-game characters is pointless and a waste of time. Also, as aforementioned, the way you conduct yourself here is pretentious, to say the least.

You shouldn't be too concerned about your Seeker's looks anyhow, you'll probably quit it once you discover something you consider to be a "nerf".

Inb4 "I CAN'T KILL UNCHARMED 8X BARBS WITH MY SEEKER EITHER, WE'RE SO UNDERPOWERED!!!1!11!!ONE1!!"
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ****....Lingzi is in the same guild as me *shudders*....must....remove....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    >.> everyone hates me
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    >.> everyone hates me

No, you're just horrible at being objective and accepting that others have varying opinions than your own without the assumption that they don't like you. People are probably more likely to vote no just because you had the audacity to assert yourself as the "best." More trivial garbage that no one will agree upon because people have different tastes than your own.

When salesmen advertise a product and people refuse to buy it, it doesn't mean that it's because they don't like the person, rather the product. Nothing personal.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that's you in the display pic then "I'd tap that". Most likely not though.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No, you're just horrible at being objective and accepting that others have varying opinions than your own without the assumption that they don't like you. People are probably more likely to vote no just because you had the audacity to assert yourself as the "best." More trivial garbage that no one will agree upon because people have different tastes than your own.

When salesmen advertise a product and people refuse to buy it, it doesn't mean that it's because they don't like the person, rather the product. Nothing personal.

you got told.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oo interesting..

the seeker itself is very cute, thats a fact.
    now the question was if it was the PRETTIEST on the server = the face must be proportionally perfect.

i will take it from an artists pov. sorry if its critical and dissecting but im sure the OP can handle it if they made this thread.

first off:
    - the nose is too long (yes even a millimeter makes the diff. between perfect and unperfect on a face)
    - the space between the nose and mouth are too far
    - the eyes are a bit far apart as compared with the nose. In a perfect face the beginning of the eyes line up with the sides of the nose.
    - the eyebrows are too far in, they should be balanced on the face

in short the face gives off an image of...sloping down

i am also curious as how your side face looks. PWI tends to have the base faces look like they have a golf ball hidden in their chin, even the girl characters, and many pple have failed to 'take off that golf ball'....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Faithlezz - Lost City
    Faithlezz - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your seeker is not prettiest for sure.

Korren's seeker is looking awesome.
    (anime b:heart)
  • denmashi
    denmashi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To be honest your seeker doesn't really look all that great. I would say maybe a 4/10 in terms of looks and such.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well ppl kept saying mine dont look that great n all, but till now , no one has ever post any pics of the one that they think can surpass my prettiness
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your sin and seeker both look like they might have chopped part of their nose off and may be slightly impaired.

My opinion b:kiss
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would post a female seeker/mystic....but I made a male seeker...and i'm not even going near the freakin mystic class :X
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hey is you think its the best looking seeker on your server then good for you... beauty if in the eye of the beholder... but right now the vote is 4 yes and 29 no... so that says to me that your version of beauty isnt the normal view... and just for the record your seeker looks like ET kknocked up one of the Olsen sisters and out came that ****... and your stubborn attitude kinda sucks
  • denmashi
    denmashi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know I would post a picture or something here, but the thing is I am a guy..............so I dont have any pictures of female seekers. I could just post a picture of my naked cleric b:sin
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not sure abt ur toon there but ur avatar in tht album is damn sure pretty...b:dirty
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not Sure Abt Ur Toon There But Ur Avatar In Tht Album Is Damn Sure Pretty...b:dirty

Its A Trap For Gods Sake
  • Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear
    Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is this girl serious? I'm like a stone's throw away of just thinking she has a mental dysfunction or something. Anyway, your seeker looks exactly like every other character made by a chinese/japanese person. Big *** unnatural anime eyes, skinny as hell, weird nose and looks generic like every possible female anime-character.

But it's ok, you're still special!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not sure abt ur toon there but ur avatar in tht album is damn sure pretty...b:dirty

U R THE MAN !!! I LUB CHU !!!! b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is this girl serious? I'm like a stone's throw away of just thinking she has a mental dysfunction or something. Anyway, your seeker looks exactly like every other character made by a chinese/japanese person. Big *** unnatural anime eyes, skinny as hell, weird nose and looks generic like every possible female anime-character.

But it's ok, you're still special!

We have a winner. Haven't seen a person make as much sense as you on these forums in a long time.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Prettiest seeker on all of PWI, I win.

http://i.imgur.com/6y8aE.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • QuakeX - Lost City
    QuakeX - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:cute this is me ~ no fake edit files like korkor

2011-04-0610-34-33.jpg
  • Spellflower - Archosaur
    Spellflower - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:cute this is me ~ no fake edit files like korkor

2011-04-0610-34-33.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2en9em8.jpg

b:cute we're twins b:victory

failthreadisfail

*runs out*
    Clan 0utlaw's noobeish leader~<3
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so far only spellflower's is nice looking, rawrgh's looks a tree >.>
  • Tynne - Lost City
    Tynne - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *goes to make a beautiful female seeker....*
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Your seeker is butt ugly. You should pay me 500k for looking at that.

^ this. 10 chars
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.