Change back supply stash items?

Options
Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
What was the point of putting expiration on the supply stash items, ESPECIALLY on the lvl 50 supply stash where you have to buy a perfect hammer to use!!!!!!!!!!
-____- I would not pay 5 dollars to use an item that lasts only 14 days. PLEASE change it back!
Post edited by Chardenelle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ice_To_Ashes - Raging Tide
    Ice_To_Ashes - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not all of them have an expiration and they also added alot more stuff to the supply stuff
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Supply_Stash
  • Freisa - Dreamweaver
    Freisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I just logged in to find this weapon gone from my lvl 11 toon. Nice welcome back PWE ... >_>
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not all of them have an expiration and they also added alot more stuff to the supply stuff
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Supply_Stash
    ._. Dude, the point they're trying to make is that the lvl50 stash weapon, the one that costs REAL MONEY to open (or 5+mil ingame) has a timer on it. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Kuddadar - Sanctuary
    Kuddadar - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You can't just ignore the 50 Supply Stash because it has the timed expired weapon. You won't get the 55, 60 ... until you open the current one.

I agreed paying real money to buy the hammer to open the 50 supply stash to get a temporary weapon is REALLY BAD FORM, PWI.

What is your reason in making that change? Please put it back the way it was and REMOVE the timer on the weapon please.