Sharding gear.

Options
nachocheeze65
nachocheeze65 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Blademaster
My bm has only 2900 hp. at level 75. my faction wants me to shard my tt70, but i seriously dont want to becuase its just getting decompd. I have been surviving during quests just fine, and normal mobbing, with my low hp. Do you guys think i should shard it? or i could just leave it until 80?

Another question. as a bm, should i go with tt80, or go with the legendary armor?

no negetive comments, as some people on here are not as l33t as all you pros.
Edit: and i forgot to mention my build- all dd. 3str/2dex, thanks.
Post edited by nachocheeze65 on

Comments

• Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    personally
    I would shard with standard flawless cits. for the level, it is the norm, you have no real reason to go into Mdef besides your ords at this time, since you will not be doing TW.
    throw on a few refines with mirages and you should be able to +3 your whole set for not that many mirages ( you will get tons later from BH reward anyways )

your own call for TT80, but again, personally I would just go the gold molder **** till you get into your TT90 gear. This will allow you to resell the stuff you do shard and refine a bit.

( do not think I got too rude in there :P sorry if I did, I tend to not really be a nice person to most but since you really asked, I tried :P )
  • nachocheeze65
    nachocheeze65 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    personally
    I would shard with standard flawless cits. for the level, it is the norm, you have no real reason to go into Mdef besides your ords at this time, since you will not be doing TW.
    throw on a few refines with mirages and you should be able to +3 your whole set for not that many mirages ( you will get tons later from BH reward anyways )

your own call for TT80, but again, personally I would just go the gold molder **** till you get into your TT90 gear. This will allow you to resell the stuff you do shard and refine a bit.

( do not think I got too rude in there :P sorry if I did, I tend to not really be a nice person to most but since you really asked, I tried :P )

lol you did fine. i see. i did socket a helm i got with mdef, cause mage mobs really beat me up. thanks for the response.
    another question.. right now im 75, honestly dont care for exp. im trying to grind out as much dq and money as possible. any ideas where i could farm for good dqs?
    or aoe mob? etc.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    island for FB79 has some very nice areas for grinding. most all phys mobs, or can be picked out for phys only mobs. aka nightscream island. boat in DWP will take you there.

some other areas up in brimstone FB area, but honestly, if you are just grinding for DQ, would just stay in the nightscream island more so towards the far back left from where you enter. good luck