How to get your act together, for Vicious

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So it can match your mom?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So it can match your mom?

"So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth.Even when I lie..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NotMansAlt - Raging Tide
    NotMansAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How many "most powerful" factions has raging tide had?

I can tell you at one point Leviation was more powerful than QQme. Levi took City of the lost in about 20 minutes in a straight up 1 v 1 tw.(I could have a false memory) I think the higher ups in Leviation weren't ready to take the mantle of #1 faction, they weren't ready to move out of the shadows and take the heat. Kept making tactical choices like an underdog, and QQme kept making choices like it was a winner. I remember i was planting wheat that time of year so had a lot of time to sit on the tractor thinking about it. I/we kept banging our head against the wall.

The most powerful factions as far as i can see have been dethroned many times on many servers. I'm not sure whats the difference in factions that go a long ways and ones that don't. But the Enemies certainly play a part, and the core members of the factions. Whether they have good character, whether they don't quit the game, whether they find enjoyment and reward in what they do.

I have seen on 3 servers how the most powerful factions create a backlash against them, a natural resistance, the underdog, people desiring to accomplish great things. There is nothing new under the sun.

Anyways QQme is beatable, maybe arrogance will bring the factions downfall, maybe becoming a LoL faction. Maybe Enemy and Man will have a fight and Man will boot enemy from the faction creating a chain reaction of implosion.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/2f/DeathStar_plans.jpg

I think good tw's are coming, and were already here last weekend. Good pk too despite pessimistic winey complainers and QQers. For example the 2 best wizards, and one of the best barbs got manhandled by a group of no name ppl about 10 times yesterday. b:cry But it was fun and entertaining. Anyways peace b:victory
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have seen on 3 servers how the most powerful factions create a backlash against them, a natural resistance, the underdog, people desiring to accomplish great things. There is nothing new under the sun.

Not here,the rest of RT doesn't seem want that,ijs.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    .....yet you bandwaggoned like the REST of varden to QQme......what a shock there

Um.. rest of varden? Where did u come up with this. Fact is only 5 other varden people came around the same time as me. Hell, ill even name them, Kastus, Indranil, Griffus, Melda and Soira. On top of this there has been NO ex-varden join since us 5 - including me = 6. Majority are in prophecy, some goonsquad, some vicious, prolly vertu as well etc.

So i think ur caps are a gross exaggeration.

Also, do i know you lol? i dont recall u spending 10-11months outside of qqme actually working ur *** off. So i dont think u know how tiring and old it gets. My understanding is u were in qqme till some disagreement. So why are u to even talk? I prolly spent more time, u could say working against qqme than u EVER did.
    You wanna talk about people that have the merit to call me out? Prolly a handful of ur faction mates like pimp and dylena that worked their *** off. And they are free to do so, i welcome it. But you trying to call me out is a joke.. think ur a little late on April fools.. ijs

Just because ur in vicious isnt any form of redemption that puts u in the position to judge others. Frankly, i know a lot of nice people in vicious that have held their heads up high no matter what trolling happens here. Both sides have people responsible for inciting this rivalry. Adding fuel to the fire if you will. But tbh, from what i have seen, i dont know why it seems u could almost single handly be the sole individual in vicious making things between qqme and vicious seem personal.

@pimp, no im not reading your mind, i think u answered ur on question with 'been there done that'. The only difference is i literally stopped caring... And i meant it...
    edited April 2011
    Fon, Indranil, Kastus liked to play League of Legends with friends in QQme. They came where their friends were. Its how the game works, you play with your friends, enjoy your leisure time. You don't worry about people crying or devote your life and create unhealthy obsessions.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gosh, guys, chill.

I remember the 5-6 people who joined QQme from Varden and they were the only ones.
    I remember thinking "Oh gosh, so many Varden wow!"
    But that's nothing to the other 180+ people in the faction.
    So let's stop talking about how QQme took in all the Varden people.

Then the part where Vicious constantly talks about QQme...
    Um, I won't deny seeing some of it, but honestly, it's not that bad.
    I think same can be said back to QQme about talking to Vicious.
    So let's stop talking about how each faction talks s**t about the other since guess what?
    Both factions do.

How about both sides come to a mutual agreement over this?

At the end of the day, we're still the same people.
    Faction names shouldn't get in the way of possible friendships.

Oh man, this is reminding me so much of English class...
    Anybody else here thinking the Montagues and the Capulets?
    b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Oh man, this is reminding me so much of English class...
    Anybody else here thinking the Montagues and the Capulets?
    b:sweat
    With Rawrgh as Romeo and Hope as Juliet? b:avoid
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    .....yet you bandwaggoned like the REST of varden to QQme......what a shock there

huh? b:shocked
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Anyways QQme is beatable, maybe arrogance will bring the factions downfall, maybe becoming a LoL faction. Maybe Enemy and Man will have a fight and Man will boot enemy from the faction creating a chain reaction of implosion.

ill give it 7/10 possibility for downfall by arrogance
    7/10 for possibility of downfall by becoming a LoL faction
    9/10 possibility for Enemy Man chain implosion... i laugh at them both arguing sometimes... Man boots Enemy... Enemy take half of qqme into rice and we have a faceoff...sounds fun

Not here,the rest of RT doesn't seem want that,ijs.

There will always be resistance for the best faction... i can say we learn from Infamy not to aggro the whole server too much too fast and have advantage being in good terms with some faction like Varden/Leviathan in the beginning... but all faction will have enemy... Ill try to keep qqme from not being hated on too much b:chuckle
    Fon, Indranil, Kastus liked to play League of Legends with friends in QQme. They came where their friends were. Its how the game works, you play with your friends, enjoy your leisure time. You don't worry about people crying or devote your life and create unhealthy obsessions.

QQme making a LoL faction... pro LoL players pls apply
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    Evarella - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why. So. Serious?
    All of you "keyboard warriors" "trolls" and "R9 Pro's" need to start playing the game when you're bored, not until you're bored. Because, as seen above, long-term exposure to the boutique and daddy's credit-card can cause severe brain damage. Most people who suffer with this affliction do not recover. Disease is spreadable & non-curable.
    I think it's funny how people try so hard to "prove" something on the internet. Now THAT's LoL.
    See you on the battle field in a few weeks b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    With Rawrgh as Romeo and Hope as Juliet? b:avoid

*throws Frijolero out the window*
    LOL not what I meant XD

Rofl no, it's just like, uuuuugh.
    Sorry, as of lately, I swear Romeo and Juliet are haunting me...
    I seriously should just stop being stubborn and read the book already for class XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why. So. Serious?
    All of you "keyboard warriors" "trolls" and "R9 Pro's" need to start playing the game when you're bored, not until you're bored. Because, as seen above, long-term exposure to the boutique and daddy's credit-card can cause severe brain damage. Most people who suffer with this affliction do not recover. Disease is spreadable & non-curable.
    I think it's funny how people try so hard to "prove" something on the internet. Now THAT's LoL.

Who are you again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Why. So. Serious?

Most of the rank 9 people in QQme are grown men, with children and a family. I'm not really sure what your trying to say here but my advice to you is too not sweat this forum.
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Grown men raging against another pixel guild on forums.. Well damn that's even worse!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Grown men raging against another pixel guild on forums.. Well damn that's even worse!
    The only one "raging" here is you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Trolololololololol. =_=

In other news:

QQme and Vicious have formed an alliance.

>.>

In a parallel universe that would phenomenal, in a good or bad way, I havent decided.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011

i beg your pardon sir, i still stand strong
    not everyone in QQme is bad or Vicious but its people that say stuff like that, that make the faction look bad

besides i'm only r8 and i fail, you cool kids don't want me >.>
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    The only one "raging" here is you.

My original point still stands. I'm not the one taking defense hereeeee b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeternus - Raging Tide
    Aeternus - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    O__________________________________________O

Random.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *throws Frijolero out the window*
    LOL not what I meant XD
    Rofl no, it's just like, uuuuugh.

awwww look at that. A tsundere relationship. How cute b:cute

Sorry, as of lately, I swear Romeo and Juliet are haunting me...
    I seriously should just stop being stubborn and read the book already for class XD
    Just grab some popcorn and watch the movie. Even better if it's the Di Caprio's version :P

That's what I did for my literature class when I had to read The Oddisey and Don Quijote b:victory
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My original point still stands. I'm not the one taking defense hereeeee b:chuckle

OH. You're a non-factor cleric in Vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    awwww look at that. A tsundere relationship. How cute b:cute

Just grab some popcorn and watch the movie. Even better if it's the Di Caprio's version :P

That's what I did for my literature class when I had to read The Oddisey and Don Quijote b:victory

forget that watch the older version its funny and it has toplessness in it hehe
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I remember watching that version in english class, our teacher ran up to the screen and held a piece of construction paper up in front of the screen, but it was practically see through and we could all see it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    gotta love public school lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i beg your pardon sir, i still stand strong
    not everyone in QQme is bad or Vicious but its people that say stuff like that, that make the faction look bad

besides i'm only r8 and i fail, you cool kids don't want me >.>

my statement obviously does not apply to anyone who stayed in varden >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INexperience - Raging Tide
    INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Um.. rest of varden? Where did u come up with this. Fact is only 5 other varden people came around the same time as me. Hell, ill even name them, Kastus, Indranil, Griffus, Melda and Soira. On top of this there has been NO ex-varden join since us 5 - including me = 6. Majority are in prophecy, some goonsquad, some vicious, prolly vertu as well etc.

Also, do i know you lol? i dont recall u spending 10-11months outside of qqme actually working ur *** off. So i dont think u know how tiring and old it gets. My understanding is u were in qqme till some disagreement. So why are u to even talk? I prolly spent more time, u could say working against qqme than u EVER did.
    You wanna talk about people that have the merit to call me out? Prolly a handful of ur faction mates like pimp and dylena that worked their *** off. And they are free to do so, i welcome it. But you trying to call me out is a joke.. think ur a little late on April fools.. ijs

Just because ur in vicious isnt any form of redemption that puts u in the position to judge others. Frankly, i know a lot of nice people in vicious that have held their heads up high no matter what trolling happens here. Both sides have people responsible for inciting this rivalry. Adding fuel to the fire if you will. But tbh, from what i have seen, i dont know why it seems u could almost single handly be the sole individual in vicious making things between qqme and vicious seem personal.

@pimp, no im not reading your mind, i think u answered ur on question with 'been there done that'. The only difference is i literally stopped caring... And i meant it...

Junior Aasimar
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011

umad. its ok. they make cream for your anal pains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We're the only ones that kill world bosses,

excuse me dear friend, I am proud to say that myself and the rest of the Vindicate WB crew farmed half of our faction base from killing world bosses the last few weeks. And dw QQme, after we take our break, we'll be back to killing them. Ask Rawrgh, hehe, he won't go out white named again. ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    excuse me dear friend, I am proud to say that myself and the rest of the Vindicate WB crew farmed half of our faction base from killing world bosses the last few weeks. And dw QQme, after we take our break, we'll be back to killing them. Ask Rawrgh, hehe, he won't go out white named again. ;D

killing rawrgh in PK is hardly an achievement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]