_jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • LovieBooo - Raging Tide
    LovieBooo - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    7am , waking up in the morning
    gotta be fresh, talking bout downstairs
    gotta have a pill, gotta have cereal
    take a huge dump in the toalet boll.....

.... yesterday was thursday, thursday
    today i is friday friday, we we we
    i just went wee wee, i got excited
    and pissed my panties todayb:cute
  • Cytosine - Raging Tide
    Cytosine - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Rev get out of the Forums yo This isnt your scene

b:sad should be more welcoming yo..
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    and pissed my panties todayb:cute

-drools-
  • Mara - Raging Tide
    Mara - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BM: Drigan
    Archer: Rainz
    Cleric: SC, feliksa
    Seeker:antithesis (blun is the only seeker i know)
    Sin: Veritas
    Psy: Luci
    Veno: Dancing_Eyes, Mara(ye i know im awesome)
    Barb: Man
    Wiz: ShadowX
    Mystic: dont know any good mystics yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wiz: ShadowX

****,can't believe I forgot about him too.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Antraze - Raging Tide
    Antraze - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BM: no call
    Wizz: Enemy
    Cleric: Stillian
    Archer: no call
    Veno: no call
    Psy: Luci ofc
    Sin: Gonna say back before Rank sale... and that person might be VeritasXXX
    Antraze - Retired workhorse of a Blademaster.

Go check out my YouTube channel
    Youtube.com/Antraze

Gaming and in the future (I hope) MUSIC!
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BM: no call
    Wizz: Enemy
    Cleric: Stillian
    Archer: no call
    Veno: no call
    Psy: Luci ofc
    Sin: Gonna say back before Rank sale... and that person might be VeritasXXX

You mean Veritas_?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yesterday was Thursday
    Thursday
    Today it is Friday
    Friday
    We
    We
    We
    so excited
    We
    so
    excited
    We
    gonna
    have
    a
    ball
    today
    Tomorrow is Saturday
    Sunday comes afterwards
    edited April 2011
    Yesterday was Thursday
    Thursday
    Today it is Friday
    Friday
    We
    We
    We
    so excited
    We
    so
    excited
    We
    gonna
    have
    a
    ball
    today
    Tomorrow is Saturday
    Sunday comes afterwards

Maybe if you spent the time on learning how to play an archer instead on attention seeking you'll get somewhere
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Maybe if you spent the time on learning how to play an archer instead on attention seeking you'll get somewhere

3000+ posts on the forums states that you are a way bigger attention ho than most people around.

And, like Rawrgh, all you got to troll with here is the ability to talk out of your butt.

Funny you used a quote from me. Because it shows you still don't know jack about archers and equipment...
    edited April 2011
    Funny you used a quote from me. Because it shows you still don't know jack about archers and equipment...

I know enough to not use zerk fists b:shutup
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011

That in and of itself just states, "i'm noob". I do a lot more damage than other archers with fists. The exception being I have never teamed with an archer with tt100 fists to see who ends up with aggro. Now if you don't have the coins to buy charms and hp food to use zerk fists that's understandable.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25681

And those are the fists you laugh at. Which are seriously better than any other fists an archer can use.
    edited April 2011

And those are the fists you laugh at. Which are seriously better than any other fists an archer can use.

Quote me.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Alright enough with the ****..it was funny the first few times but its starting to get sad. All the bashing makes me think im back on Sanctuary with Nefarious and Legendary fighting with eachother every single day.

you still don't know jack about archers and equipment...

Dont take this offensive, but neather do you. Your sharding makes me think you've randomly put everything from your bank into your armors.

Boogie, nobody cares. <.<

That in and of itself just states, "i'm noob". I do a lot more damage than other archers with fists. The exception being I have never teamed with an archer with tt100 fists to see who ends up with aggro. Now if you don't have the coins to buy charms and hp food to use zerk fists that's understandable.

Archers arent made for fists/claws, your real dmg comes from bow, the sooner people realise it the better. I'd be so happy when the day comes where people understand what each class is meant for. Then again its none of my business to interfere with what you enjoy using.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Dont take this offensive, but neather do you. Your sharding makes me think you've randomly put everything from your bank into your armors.

Archers arent made for fists/claws, your real dmg comes from bow, the sooner people realise it the better. I'd be so happy when the day comes where people understand what each class is meant for. Then again its none of my business to interfere with what you enjoy using.

Actually, you're kind of correct. I have temp shards right now. Gotta get more JoDS. Look at how Plow was sharded when he was in Vicious. He didn't have what he'll have when he is done sharding. Eventually I'll have 70+ def levels.

And you're nuts if you think bow is real damage when it comes to PVE. I would be more than happy to use the bow if it stood up to APS. It doesn't. Even with r9's fullset bonus, and 98 attack levels. And if you're going to farm you better it is wiser to go with efficiency than idealism.
  • Antraze - Raging Tide
    Antraze - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You mean Veritas_?

no I spelled it right
    Antraze - Retired workhorse of a Blademaster.

Go check out my YouTube channel
    Youtube.com/Antraze

Gaming and in the future (I hope) MUSIC!
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BM: I haven't seen many, but weiwei is scary. o 3o
    and ofc _TricK, OP bm. :X
    Wizzy: Enemoo and harrydresden. b:chuckle
    Veno: Rare in PK, but Aurora_Rose was amazing when she still played. Had almost all her demon skills and was without a Nix until after.
    Barb: Man. b:shocked He doesn't just go claw barb and punch things, he actually uses skills and knows how to fight.
    Archer: NightRage, him and his pewpew D: Hardly ever see him pk anymore though.
    Cleric: SC, and Mrs_Mav, queen of channelling. :X You start a duel with her, and it ends with you losing before you can even tell what happened.
    Psychic: LuciferV, is there any other choice? xD He and Xenon came face to face in TW and like, 12 people Holy Path'd away.
    Assassin: Veritas_ back on his sin, too bad he deleted it though QQ
    poohxbearx is pretty scary as well.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Knulls your post CLEARLY says that Bow > Fists in PvE. Why you stupide? b:cute
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Xenia_ - Raging Tide
    Xenia_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I barely post on the forums but i readed all the lists and u guys forgot a few names.
    I post this out my point of view by who i got killed with the highest crits lol.

Wiz: Spell_caster Ive seen him with 8 people on him and he killed them all. My respect for him.
    Harrydresden, Yea he hurts.

Cleric: She barely pks but ive seen her doing some bad kills. Falkyrie wifey from enemy, with her r9 wep.

BM: Aasimar, for the rest idk much pk BMs.

Archer: Smexxy, I never get the chance to see her really pking, cus im always dead when she is outside sz, but from what i feel on me and what i hear form others yea she hurt. Or he?
    And NightRage ofcourse.

Assasin: Veritas_ No doubt about that. And In_Predator the ninja.

Psychic: Hehe Luci ofc.

Barb: Man, his OP gear dont like this squishy cleric.
    Whomper, his greeting with arma, yea they hurt.

Veno: I really dont know.

And i heared someone saying about twsted, he is nice, but even i can 1 shot him (lucky crit tho).
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wiz: Spell_caster Ive seen him with 8 people on him and he killed them all. My respect for him.

Thank you dear, but really R9 is a huge asset in PK nowadays. I do think that people like KingLulo, Harry, Enemy, they are better than me at wiz playing cause they managed to do amazing stuff with lesser gears than r9 or +12 rafines.

I am still learning the wizard gameplay...Man beats the **** out of me, Luci, SSarmento too, sins manage to get me once in a while, archers pose a real threat ... still noobish me
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I barely post on the forums but i readed all the lists and u guys forgot a few names.
    I post this out my point of view by who i got killed with the highest crits lol.

Harrydresden, Yea he hurts.

Cleric: She barely pks but ive seen her doing some bad kills. Falkyrie wifey from enemy, with her r9 wep.

BM: Aasimar, for the rest idk much pk BMs.

Archer: Smexxy, I never get the chance to see her really pking, cus im always dead when she is outside sz, but from what i feel on me and what i hear form others yea she hurt. Or he?
    And NightRage ofcourse.

Assasin: Veritas_ No doubt about that. And In_Predator the ninja.

Psychic: Hehe Luci ofc.

Barb: Man, his OP gear dont like this squishy cleric.
    Whomper, his greeting with arma, yea they hurt.

Veno: I really dont know.

And i heared someone saying about twsted, he is nice, but even i can 1 shot him (lucky crit tho).

nice Xenia but this list is for if ppl had evenly matched gear.. so all the ppl u see dominating right now dont count except for Luci and Veri ofc..
    this is for the ppl that use skill instead of facerolling their keyboard and 2 shotting ppl
    this list also excludes the Stun > demon spark > pray occult ice works > auto atk
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    nice Xenia but this list is for if ppl had evenly matched gear.. so all the ppl u see dominating right now dont count except for Luci and Veri ofc..
    this is for the ppl that use skill instead of facerolling their keyboard and 2 shotting ppl
    this list also excludes the Stun > demon spark > pray occult ice works > auto atk

This would make complete sense if Veri didn't have the equivalent of r9 a year ago. Luci's gear was insane too. People like you make me laugh. You assume that people with OP gear now are somehow different from people with OP gear then. The truth is you have more evenly geared people now than then. There's a whole lot more r9 people running around now than when Veritas was the only r8 person who came to mind.
    edited April 2011
    Veritas was the only r8 person who came to mind.

SC
    LianLian
    To just name 2.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    SC
    LianLian
    To just name 2.

who was the levi archer that farmed r8?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    who was the levi archer that farmed r8?

Lilywind and Miyake were R8 before the sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Lilywind and Miyake were R8 before the sale.

miyake was the one i was trying to remember. i didnt know lily had r8 though. then again i didnt know lily existed till i was in vicious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This would make complete sense if Veri didn't have the equivalent of r9 a year ago. Luci's gear was insane too. People like you make me laugh. You assume that people with OP gear now are somehow different from people with OP gear then. The truth is you have more evenly geared people now than then. There's a whole lot more r9 people running around now than when Veritas was the only r8 person who came to mind.

the r9 ppl that pk have +10/12 weapons (i.e Luci, Spell, SSar, You).. and the other half rarely pk..
    so ur left with you few r9 ppl running outside arch and 1 shotting most ppl
    i wouldnt call that very even..
    and veri was good b4 he got that r8.. he played sin very well b4 the lvl 90+ aps pk came into play on rt..
    Pre lvl 90 is when u needed skill to kill other classes.. cuz no one refined their gears past +5
    besides Cayo..
    and u either need skill.. or needed to gank to kill ppl..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • wadupbroski
    wadupbroski Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol why is In_Predator even being mentioned. A CSed +12 R9 103 sin that stealths the whole time in PK then sparks and pops out on people isn't good enough to be considered "best" pker. Gear isn't skill. skill isn't stealthing around, double sparking and dropping people with R9 +12 dags. That's all he did the whole time i was watching him pk.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol why is In_Predator even being mentioned. A CSed +12 R9 103 sin that stealths the whole time in PK then sparks and pops out on people isn't good enough to be considered "best" pker. Gear isn't skill. skill isn't stealthing around, double sparking and dropping people with R9 +12 dags. That's all he did the whole time i was watching him pk.

I actually have to agree with you on that. The only time I've ever seen him pk was stealth sparking a bunch of 7xs in silverpool with his r8 wiz friend.