Race Update

AngelRen - Harshlands
AngelRen - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
The new races are very well done in detail, but I think the older races should be updated. Especially the humans because compared to the newer races it is very.. um smooth is the best way to put it, the race needs more textures to the face and hair.
Post edited by AngelRen - Harshlands on

Comments

• sceneguy
    sceneguy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yes they do. I like the running animation for the tideborn and the earthguards. It would be awesome if the other males had the same muscle tone as the tideborns to b:dirty
  • KILLERSTE - Heavens Tear
    KILLERSTE - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    BARBS need to be given aggro back,a lot BARBS quit cause repairs are outrageous,then more stopped when new charas came out.by then our numbers were too low.then we lost aggro with the power of new classes and then claws fists.soooo tired hearing every now n then U NEED TO LEARN TO HOLD AGGRO ?????? totaly out of my hands if u made classes and weapons that take away my ability,and now 2 more new classes.im not so much complaining as making a point,new class or weapons know what to do to compensate in right hands.sad fact is the ppl capable are the few,like me the ppl who played game long time.b4 anyone says go fist im against fist barb.make different chara,dont want to i love my barb.so i will put up and shut up and silently bow to the veterans who just like me dont complain we addapt